Binance just followed Zclassic ZCL

>really makes you think hmmm

It's basically a done deal by now. We're all going make it.

This is the new bitcoin, because it's fucking private and bitcoin is only used to buy drugs with anyway.

tanking like crazy at the moment. my hands are getting shaky

I'm surprised people are even selling this before the fork and with this news, it's just more evident it will be supported. ZCL holders will all make it. Screencap this

Yes need it to drop even more so I can add to my 120 coins.

Whales are manipulating price so it has a nice healthy uptrend. Big green dildo is a no no. Floor is set at 0.0101, buy as many as you can until then. Comfy with 96 ZCL

Whales shaking weak hands

We're gonna make it bro

ITT: Only IQs>160

Sure hope so, I bought pretty high, not ath at least.

Are you whalebro from yesterday? I saw multiple people mention the 0.0101 floor.

GMT +1 time fag here. Will start moving upwards around 16:00 today for a nice uptrend for a couple of hours.

They really like giving forks to customers, free coins attracts many people.
Would be strange they don't list it before.

No, I wish I was. You can tell that the price is being manipulated if you watch orders and look at the perfect downtrend on the 30m graph. This manipulation has been in the works for 2 days and it will continue to do so until the fork date.

Trust me, you'd rather a nice clean uptrend than a 500% increase in one day in the medium term (until fork date)

when should i buy into this bitch

man i just want bags of this stuff, but cant seem to read how its swinging enough to add a little by little fuar

Whenever you want mate. Maybe it will dip to 0.0102.

WHERE TO HOLD ZCL DURING THE FORK SO I GET MY BITCOIN PRIVATE COINS?

how far can it go short term once it takes off

THIS I NEED TO KNOW THIS
I DONT WANNA WALLET

With the wallet they're releasing today.

In my opinion pre-fork (late Jan) ATH can be between $600-$1k. Obviously i'd hope for more but that's a realistic estimate.

Just a reminder the market cap on CMC is significantly lower (I think they've halved the supply) than what it actually is. I think it's around ~700m

Should go higher if bitcoin goes up as a consequence of ZCL fork, since that will create a lot of hype.

those sell walls have been around since 50$

first it was 30btc wall
then 60btc wall
now its almost 100+btc wall

honestly they just do this over and over to buy cheap coin. all it really means is they know as well as you this coin will moon hard

also MM for zclassic/btcp is pretty good at what theyre doing

They have been following zcl for at least a week. You dumb fuck.

3 things can happen:

john mcaffee can tweet about it(lol)
bittrex opens registrations
bittrex announces fork support(if not then you can just use their other wallet anyway)

if 2 of these 3 things happen you're gonna see some real shit

The manipulation has been there since zcl was 80 bucks. There's are a bunch of whales on this coin for about a week now.

Short term tonight could be slightly above 0.014. If the fork date gets announced it will mess up any estimate though. Might see a spike above 0.02

They follow a lot of stuff that's not on the exchange. Doesn't mean shit