Thank you, Veeky Forums

I'm just a regular gal who stumbled in here a little over a month ago. I don't normally post, but thanks to you, I was able to save my mum from losing her house and I've gained real financial security for the first time in my life.

This is a quaint little place, and I'll always remember you guys. I'm not going anywhere, but I just want you all to know I really appreciate the solid investment advice here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIsZyg8OXlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

>I'm just a regular gal
TIS?
GTFO?

Glad it worked out for you m8

However I'm still gonna have to ask for tits or gtfo

Kill yourself

cool story bro.
now tits or gtfo, you know the game.

The least you could do is post pics of your tits you larping pajeet

You're not a girl. Post tits otherwise.

>I was able to save my mum from losing her house and I've gained real financial security for the first time in my life.

Nice larp. You can't cash out.

REDDIT SPACING ÀAAAAAAAA ITS HAPPENING THEY ARE HERE ITS OVER CASHOUT NOW AAAAA

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Why dont you post some tits if you're so thankful?

With just basic verification you can cash out at CEX. I did them in small 5K USD increments because I had no idea if it would actually work or not and the price was much better than localbitcoins.

Unfortunately I think they've suspended new accounts, but best of luck to you cashing out in the future!

No thanks, reddit is for 35 year old nicefedoras.

Congrats!

I haven't been able to hold anything. At best I had 15000 MONA in the summer, but had to cash out to buy food. Imagine my butthurt when it about 100x'd towards the end of the year.

I was able to shill my mom to go into BTC & ETH though. We are both still relatively poor, but as a family we now have financial security that we haven't had in a long time. Thanks to Veeky Forums.

Just bought in with $100 this month myself, I'm hoping to get a fresh start. Not going to cash out anymore, I'll keep putting $100 in crypto every month until I hit my mark.

>a month
>financial security

Nice larp

I also didn't pay her house off or anything lol. She was just behind 8 months on the mortgage.

I'd googled what a larp is and I still don't get the sense of humour around here I guess lol.

I still work, but this has given me actual savings. I got my boyfriend into cryptocurrency and we're building our 2nd mining rigs as well!

It's so exciting, I know they're not going to make much at first but hopefully what they mine will bloom into something fantastic :)

I bought bitcoin from coinbase early last year and then when I checked on it in november I couldn't believe it! You never really know how or when they're going to turn out.

I sometimes call them my magic beans :)

Now marry and get some children. You dont want to be slave for a boss. You want to nurish and support and family.

Nice story if true

Fuck off if LARP. Either way Veeky Forums is not your blog

>line variation
>ballpoint pen

this image triggers me

@ OP, Are you the 10,000 Bitcoins girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIsZyg8OXlI

did you pay taxes?

congrats, i'll be able to buy my dad his dream car for his 60th birthday thanks to crypto, we're all gonna make it