My last attempt to safe your sorry asses from wagecucking

I am the guy who brought you snovio (100x, if you caught the bottom), publica (20x if you caught the bottom), mywish (>10x) and most recently zcl (40x), so you better listen now fags. I am not here to argue with any of you morons as each of my coins mooned no matter what biz-faggots said about it! you decide if you jump on or stay poor!

my latest shill you is a under radar chinese blockchain that will fork 1:1 on jan 13, just like ZCL will
>will have BTC in it's name

they went ico in august 2017 and sold out in a minute.

>technically comparable to NEO. Better than Ethereum
>supports c++ and java (will be easy for global developer community to implement dapps)
>30+ dapps going live on the platform soon and therefor there wont be a dump fest right before the fork
>won the most growth value award on the china finance summit
>have implemented innovative forking theory
>mostly known in china. so far no advertising and under the radar of the whole western world but they are starting marketing campaign now
>listed on obscure exchanges (only decently known exchange is kucoin) - team have stated plans to be listed on exchanges for western audience

one last thing, ofc I bough before I posted and yes at 10x I will dump on you shitheads!

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/
news.kucoin.com/en/annoucement-regarding-the-bitcoin-fork-and-permanent-support-for-all-forked-tokens/
cointelegraph.com/news/after-blockshow-how-achains-fork-theory-has-worked-in-real-life
abitcoin.one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

speaking of KuCoin...

kucoin.com/

Referral: 1vdxg

you're welcome!

Am that shilling and you don't even say the name of the coin

Inb4 google image search

I'm on my fucking phone

wtf is this shit?

Next time u gonna be shilling Bchain next?

Name of the coin?

holding this too. we all know what happens when a coin forks ;) see you on the moon user

It's Achain. Anyone invested? I'm considering getting in

Are any exchanges handling the fork?

Okex I think. This fork is fucking worthless, another bitcoin fork. We have had so many fucking bitcoin forks.

if you go to their official website you will find easy to install wallets

The name is ACT, Achain is similar to Ethereum with a bit different technology. It can do 1000tx at the moment

BCPT, tell me I am right?

I was trying to accumulate before it pumps -.- secret is out

guys, lets remember those poor anons once we hit another >10x. i really wonder if some of those people who didnt buy my snov shill killed themselves lately

Market cap is already above 300 million, even in this bullish market, you won't get returns of x10 out of this one.

Better look at something with potential like UFR. 20 million market cap, getting more and more attention lately.

Growing community, check it out on Reddit (very active for such a small coin).

sold these bags a while ago and missed out on some gains but whatever i got so impatient dealing with their shit and made more in other coins. their whole thing is mainly based on... FORKING. yea that's right. they don't follow up on their own announcements and arbitrarily change things. main exchange cooperation is with some shady exchange (OurDax) that doesn't let you withdraw your money. Set up own wallet that's incompatible with anything else outside of their own stuff and doesn't run on linux. they run kiddie promotions for pocket change to attract people, check their telegram for fun and frustration, it's cancerous. for you incompetent people this coin is ACT - Achain.

"desktop mode ON" you fucking brainlet

What coin is this

What's the point of this fork? Bitcoin private looks like it might catch on, but this?

>Village Head
>Bitcoin Village

decentralized housing mein neggar

Someone break this down so if I buy a bunch of ACT now I will be credited 1:1 with the forked tokens on the 12th? How is this not just at the very least an easy 2x for literally everyone? Am I missing something? Smarter anons tell me if I'm wrong.

oh you still baghold from the mcafee shiteater shill.. yet you deserve to as you are obviously 100% moron!
I haven shilled the maincoin to go 10x, I have shilled you a coin that will go up by perhaps some x soon but will also fork into a new coin that will also rise in value. you dont understand anything about crypto, do you, smock?

Someone on reddit is saying kucoin said this at some point

"In the interest of maximizing user benefits, KuCoin will permanently support all types of forked tokens. After the fork is succeed, we will automatically issue the forked tokens to our users. Forked tokens will be issued within 24 hours with no necessary action from users."

Dunno how old that is or they will stick to it

>technically comparable to NEO. Better than Ethereum
>supports c++ and java (will be easy for global developer community to implement dapps)
>30+ dapps going live on the platform soon and therefor there wont be a dump fest right before the fork
>won the most growth value award on the china finance summit
>have implemented innovative forking theory
>mostly known in china. so far no advertising and under the radar of the whole western world but they are starting marketing campaign now
>listed on obscure exchanges (only decently known exchange is kucoin) - team have stated plans to be listed on exchanges for western audience

found it, its on their official news blog
news.kucoin.com/en/annoucement-regarding-the-bitcoin-fork-and-permanent-support-for-all-forked-tokens/

When is the fork? And most important, why wouldn't it dump heavily one second after the snapshot as it happened with NXT?

Both dump after the fork

cointelegraph.com/news/after-blockshow-how-achains-fork-theory-has-worked-in-real-life

Not too late to ride the Atrain, normies.
Cucks who hate money - you can stay away and cry later.

this is the next zcl, fork = moon, thanks op

Bravado just shilled it....are we too late??

Is leaving this on kucoin okay for the fork or should I transfer it to MEW?

they just said they are buying around 7000sats, its currently 6800-7000, not too late

woohoo!! FREE COINS

Why do these threads always seem to appear 2 days after what seems a big moon / pnd?
It's almost like they are bagholding after the fomo and wanna get rid of the bags.

How much do you think snovio will rise?

ALL ABOARD!

This profit rocket is launching in next 24h.

abitcoin.one/

You forgot to add that this will fork 1:1 but BTC will for 1:100.

And the coin is CoinonatX XCXT

Does okex support fork?

>transfer to mew
are you retarded???

twitter shillers say .75$, i dumped already but rebought some at last dip

kucoin said they will support all forks. doubt they want to steal any coins.

i meantioned it before, to be safe, use the wallet they link on their official website

Which wallet do I use to get this?

you shithead I posted this before its viral and before western exchanges feature it.

>gets listed on binance
>your faggot face melts down to the sorry puddle of sperm it once was

REEEEEEE

there will be no time to send both coins to an exchange and dump them if you use that

also WHEN is the fork happening aprox?

>Fork meme
It's the current year. The forking hype is over. Today it is all about muah privacy, on public ledgers

Shhh still accumulating

If you guys wonder how to buy achain, it's on kucoin. Use this code when you register:
25eb6

lol I've been FUDing this since it started rising a few days ago but it doesn't seem want to stop. Oh well, my bags are pretty full anyway

no

So what's you guys strategy after the fork ? Sell ABTC or hodl ?

Also which ATC ICO are you most looking forward to ?

another smock to stupid to understand crypto.

this is just the beginning of achains rise

and you better get in now, grab the free fork coins and enjoy hodling!

Too late? 7700 sats rn

Everyone is discussing and I’m just here buying every fucking dip getting excited for the inevitable moon.

Already 30dapps on this blockchain, more than neo

ACT is a long-term hold.

After the fork a lot of weak hands will sell their ABTC and will be bought cheaply by people in the know.

There are various DAPPS which will utilize the Achain, but the most exciting one for ACT will be Pundi X - a project aiming to facilitate widespread crypto adoption in everyday life. You can buy the PXS token with ACT around 2 weeks from now.

>are you retarded???
Yeah, forgot about thew MEW thing...

ty user

Poorcollegefag here, bought 100 dollars worth. I started this game with 300 and I'm on 2k now after learning all the rules since late November and most of those gains have really been the past 2 weeks since i was only learning. I've always been meaning to get into crypto since 2015 but I was retarded and didn't. Will I make it?
Have money in this now, Link, REQ, ADA, some left over in XRP , ETH and Tron (but wanna dump my bags on this soon) expecting each to grow so i can finally invest 1k of my profit into a gamble coin to try x5 , can I do it guys??

>another smock

I believe this year will be good year for crypto, even if you are a turbo retard you should make at least $50k by eoy.
Good luck user

Damn those digits, I'm not a retard desu just had a lot of FUD and couldn't get into crypto early/nocoiner mentality and I fucking hate myself for it. Cheers my man, hope u get a lambo soon dude

Google drive?

I had 700 dollars in august, now I have 6500. Worse comes to worse HODL. People that lose money in the long-term right now are absolute autists.

Agreed. I used to think for holding you need to have decent starting amount. But a token I kept holding because it was too worthless to sell 200x'd in the last month

just filled my bags

I need a coin that goes 10x at least, I feel like i’m the biggest retard here for never having found an alt that mooned, and having gone in way too late in general