/CotW/ general

That time of the week again boys, roughly 75 mins until kick off unless he has another power outage or some shit again.

Fuck the CanYa disaster and Ethereum rally, who is ready for the McAfee special?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GameOfDeception/status/950371897476202496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's gonna be XLM

Screen cap this

gonna be icx screen cap this

Nah it's Vechain.

I'd be happy with either

FUN

Fun

Yes please

No thanks

When will this faggot shill LINK?

This was my second guess

y tho

didn't he say he won't give out any more coins?

I would not buy this pusssacks teabags. sage.

Not that I know of. He got pressured out of pumping a coin a day so he just does one a week now. Does multiple ICOs a week since they can't be pumped

I heard the link developers have been leaving en masse, something about the CEO groping female employees in the office in full view of everyone.

developers. en masse.
sergey going near a female instead of a big mac.
>topkek

fiddy minutes

is it ever worth buying when this dude tweets because of the bots? or just hope you have bags and put a sell order in after the tweets.

Depends on what exchange really. Bots aren't as effective now that he's using an image, but still gotta be stupid quick to get maximum profits.

He's shilling an ICO called sether he invested in so doubt he'll shill anything else

can he please pump xrb

People still follow this shiteater calls?
LMAO.

I want him to shill something that is only on etherdelta, so thousands faggots lose their money trying to trade there.

Is DBC safe from the madman?

I dont but it still does ez 150% up so its worth looking into it

where can i watch him?

last tíme he used already pics. bot and image recognition. price went up 150% in >1 min.

he needs to make it captcha like.

It's gonna be doge

it's fucking DOGE :D

It IS fucking doge lmao
I was just joking (and hoping)
HERE WE GO ANOTHER 2X
BASED COINSHILLINGMAN

Weakest pump yet, is he losing it?

i made 20 bucks on this pump.

just glad i wasn't left holding the bags.

where do you think thisll be by the end of the day/week? threw a small amnt of my profile at 109 sats should i kill myself now or wait to see if i should kill myself later tonight

Botfag here.

I actually thought I disabled my McAfee bot because he's a fuckwit. I did stop it but it came back on when I rebooted the server.

Him changing the structure of the text means that it's more difficult to automate using bots. I suspect many, such as myself, have given up.

Like mine went off today but didn't pick up 'DOGE' which to be honest I'm kind of glad about.

mobile.twitter.com/GameOfDeception/status/950371897476202496