RETURN TO NORMAL WATCH

IT"S OVER. PREPARE YOUR PINK WOJAKS.

reee

since when is anything "normal"?

better buy ETH for the crash then I guess

It will bounce off 7k5, then 5K7 and finally will sleep a bit at 2K1. Much fast money to be made if you buy below the respective support lines

wtf are these numbers?

Lol stfu faggots

Mu mu mu m uh wall street cheat sheet fuck off we're not going to sub 8k ever again

This was no bulltrap it's paredolia

But buy it at $700

Probably the same user that tried to argue that 2M meant 2000. You know, because of roman numerals...

Cryptodamus strikes again.

nice meme brother check mine.

ETH IS KING

Wouldn’t the fall of the dinosaur mean serious trouble for ETH too?

support lines. If you are not able to read basic charts, take your money and go buy some amazon and google shares. Oh, wait, you will lose all your money.

There's literally no way to hedge against a crash but holding good ole US Dollars - the coin that lets you buy anything (even other coins).

No, wait till alt season is done all money will flood back to BTC crippling alts and having it run to 50k. Then we will see 100k before new years and then it repeats again,

>Alt season
>BTC season
>Alt Season
>BTC season
>Infiinity

dude looks likes hed be caught fucking dead animals out in the country side of ireland.

Is this the daily TA thread about the BTC crash since Dec? One day your TA's will be right.

cute guy, do you really think you just read out the support lines and that's it, holy fuck people are even more retarded than i thought

kek

NEW PARADIGM
You deserve what is coming for you

You could say this same exact thing every time the coin peaked before

>Seasons
>Cycles
>Unending growth
That's not how reality works, newfriend. Until BTC fixes the congestion problem, no one will want to invest in that shitcoin. So guess what. The price goes down.

BTC is dead until they fix this whole transaction mess. It should be below 10k$ ages ago, but some fucktards on bitfinex just aren't allowing it to go that low.

ti´s going down, lads

I feel like I can't lose here. I've invested money I can afford to lose now that both BTC and ETH are crashing. When they rise again I'll just sell and be happy with my profits.

I'm sure I'm missing some key factor that will ruin this entire scenario.

>I feel like I can't lose here. I've invested money I can afford to lose now that both BTC and ETH are crashing.

I've cashed out 1/3 of my portfolio, which is 3x my original investment.

I bought just before the weekend. Not even 500 dollars worth but I'm intrigued to see where it goes in a few months. A friend of mine reccomended to start up on Coinbase to get some BTC and then invest in Ripple, but now that is tanking too?

nah man the key is to just whine about everything in life, all the time.

waaaa mommy i'm up only 20x this month "WHY WONT THIS FUCKING COIN MOVE".

>A friend of mine reccomended to start up on Coinbase to get some BTC and then invest in Ripple,
Your friend is an idiot.

I didn't do the Ripple thing but I still use Coinbase. I'm sensing it's not a good choice?

>. I'm sensing it's not a good choice?
Coinbase is ok.
It's too late to get out now. Just wait until the crash is over. This might be the great one we've been waiting for. It may take months for you to recover your money.

>Ripple
On Ripple. Newfags don't realize that 1 Ripple cost $0.20 a month ago. Why the fuck would you pay $3 for it? Do you seriously think that this could appreciate even more?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPPP I TOOK OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE FOR THIS SHIT AT 19K YOU TOLD ME ID BE RICH YOU TOLD BE BIG DADDY BTC WAS KING WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

I'm fine with that desu. As I said. I can afford to lose this money anyway.

you broke rule 1 so, you deserve that.

fuck off you fucking cuck faggot

The only corpse he was caught fucking is Bitcoins

>gambling on credit
you deserve the results of your stupidity

B-b-but Bitcoin was once three dolla, and look where it is now!

OP probably made this thread over 20 times over the last couple of months lmao

this

Good thing I hold ETH