/cozy/ Fire Fam thread | UFR Thread

Where's my FireFam at?
0.50... 1.00... 1.50... we just keep movin' on up!! :^) youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY
If you're keepin' cozy with these UFR gains gather round the fire with me and let's keep each other company before the real liftoff begins

Feeling warm user... the fire rises.

Sitting on 150% gain right now, feeling pretty cozy

I bought in at 0.08... nothing cozier. I'm stayin on for the long haul though let's see where this goes

the best one in my portfolio...ready to take off boys

Comfiest pick of 2018 by far. It literally just keeps going up.

How much you guys holding? 2K here.

Lol you guys picked it up too? Was in since 0.3$ :> now at 1.5$ and still a loooong way to go

1.4k, wish i had more :(

But where is team info??

I hope this ride never ends

There's no team and no product. It doesn't matter though. There are meme's and a dozen threads a day so this coin will keep going up. Until it doesn't of course. Then it will dump back to 3 cents.

literally a discord pump and dump

>literally a fud
Mad you missed out on gains? It's not too late, it still keeps going up.

also
>he thinks that pump and dumps last for 9+ days in a row
Stay mad. Or not.

Due to the sensitive legal nature of the project, as torrents could... somehow... be misused, the team is staying anonymous for the time being IIRC
Can't argue w dem gains though

Toasty with upfiring. Comfy toasty with these gains

1.6k, damn couldn't afford more.. At least I receive steady gains.

+10 shill points

literally a shill

My bag is full of this shit.

See you to Pluto boys

Comfy af, dealing with ED was pain the ass,tho
cant wait when it gets to decent exchange

That 160k sell wall though....

DBC had much larger sellwalls, 3x'd my investment so far on it though :^)

Confirmed to go beast. Just took 75% of my greens from DBC and threw it into UFR.

2 weeks ago I bought and sold for a loss in UFR...don't make the mistake I made. Market cap is too low for it to be this cheap still... It's your money and you want it now!

so every other coin on here that's mooned isn't a shill? don't think raiblocks was a shill? don't think chainlink was a shill? don't think request network was a shill?

if we go buy your definition everything was a shill and shills make you money

If you support this coin also join all the social media and spread the word. Only shilling here wont help much.. join reddit, facebook group, follow fb and twitter.

Agreed. There's almost no reddit posts about it. That's how you really get the price to skyrocket.

Very close to 10k satoshi resistence, when it broke 7k it skyrocketed by 35%, same thing when it breaks this line

DBC is at the NEO conference today and lists on Huobi this week (confirmed). Why the fuck are you selling now?

took my xlm gains and put in this beauty, another x10 for me haha

BUMP

900 here

AM I ALREADY TOO LATE

Not it will be 10 by february still very low market cap

Comfy