Tron whitepaper is plagiarized!

Good morning Tronfags, care to explain this?
trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

game.com/#/enggtc
trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LMAO CHINKED

That's considered a positive thing among Chinese investors though. Copying your superiors is a way to take a piece of their success.

>this chinese guy who barely knows English wrote his original whitepaper in English

Top kek

Why Chinese always copy others? And they always get caught one way or others. Sad!

ohboi, here comes the Tronfags to the defense
>take one shot of whiskey for every "Nice FUD" post with no further elaboration

>copycat a really badly written whitepaper.
key to success according to Veeky Forums

HOW DO U EVEN MANAGE TO SHILL THIS SCANDAL?

it just happened to be translated that way sirs. coincidence.

i wonder if this is really a problem
considering that most forks are also just plain copys with a different algo or config

>muh ripple is a scam
>muh tron is a scam

See you at a $1 ;)

This appears to be a standard function used by other coins, so not surprising you'd see the same figure in other white papers. This happens ALL of the time in patent applications, mostly for describing the background of an invention. Not worrisome here.

I was about to sell tron at the ATH but chose not to

So this is what it feels like to be a bagholder. Fuck.

How is this not common knowledge yet?

LOOOL the fudders around here are hilarious. They'll go to any length to nitpick dumb bullshit. Honestly tempted to join them tho. I'm hodling TRX comfy-style and I would love to buy more for cheap.

do they have web 9.0 though or not?

Look, only Reddit faggots who are probably from the Netherlands will care about this "scandal". It's a non-issue. Keep buying the dip, you can sell at +150% if your hand is weak.

$1 too modest. we're hitting bitcoin prices EoY!!

crash and burn faggots.

Okay. I think I’ll be selling my TRX. I feel like an idiot because I was telling people on Veeky Forums it was a good buy. I bought in last year so I won’t be selling at a loss, at least.

this. so much this. it doesn't even matter whether the whitepaper is bs. tax will at least reach 0,5$ before the end of June. there are lots of equal money worth opportunities out there in crypto, but just FUD ding the shit out of a coin won't make anybody any money, anons.

>it's not worrisome that a $15 billion worth coin has sections of its white paper identical to other white papers word for word
the absolute state of Tron shills

THEY TRUSTED A CHINK

but haven't you seen that cool movie Tron about the future?

companies start paying newspaper to destroy other cryptos with FEAR.

waiting till buzzfeed is in.

wats a witepaper

just a coincidence. justin will make you eat your words soon

true if big

Lol these faggots think their FUD can change the mind of the bots trading a multi-billion dollar volume coin. Enjoy wasting time on your keyboard faggots.

Cheapest price per token in the top 10, enough said.

>all this notronners salt

LOL. This is standard practice in China. Check the tron subreddit you mongs. Tronfam knew this for a while, it's not like Justin Sun did anything to hide it, and you can bet your ass Jack Ma borrowed from the Ebay white paper to make Alibaba. Get fucked.

>Cheapest price per token in the top 10, enough said.

For all the potential TRX investors out there who want some juicy food for thought to combat the autistic FUD being spread around:

China LOVES fucking over international/western competition and supporting their Chinese counterparts. They did it with Facebook, Ebay, etc. Think Baidu/Alibaba/Wechat etc. TRX with all its high profile connections/angel investors is China's chance for a premier Chinese crypto, which China's massive population will pump drastically while banning competition.

Imagine if TRX becomes the official crypto of a behemoth of Alibaba. Easy 10x overnight. Thank me later.

>Imagine if (((any chinese coin))) becomes the official crypto
why trx tho? why not nuls, or one of the other thousand chinese cryptos?

>mocking people investing in coins below a dollar
Why fight the trend bro? Whales are pumping the below a dollar coins to near a dollar.

Check the top 20 all are near a dollar or above it significantly except TRX which is at $0.16.

This market is manipulated by wash trading and you definitely dont want to bet against the trend created by whalebots.

Because TRX is the king of hypecoins right now. Its a mix of all the disgusting pump material coins.

Ripple price + NEO/QTUM/Walton/Vechain demographics + OmiseGo hype CEO

lol once tron gets to $1 they'll fomo in. Veeky Forums never listens

Thanks for the tips, I'll stick to my coins with actual usecase that aren't obvious cashgrab scam

Unless you can show me other Chinese shitcoins with prominent Chinese investors already on board then I'm gonna stick with TRX.

>wait,so it actually was Verge 2.0?

>literal state of normies right now

newsflash: normies are not interested in a whitepaper

>muh what's a whitepaper, omg tron is super cheap

just make massive gains on this and dump it later on. nobody cares that they don't have a product, just buy and sell the hype. it's all about the money.

If it came down to trusting a chinaman or an understuffed Russian scarecrow from Canada, I’m more inclined to... wait, what was the question?

Your coin is shit and the "partners" Tron team up with is shit.

game.com/#/enggtc

>actual usecase
By the time your coins have real life usage our shitcoins would have popped the bubble dragging your fundamental coins down with us.

But the difference is you didnt make as much profit as the shitcoin hype investors. Will you faggots learn from Ripple pls?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I BOUGHT IN AT .002 CENTS NIGGER!

I WENT ALL IN AT 0.25$ FUCK Veeky Forums

Spoken like some dumb Westerner who doesn't know any of the names featured on Tron's homepage.

kek. join the club. also bought in at .002. couldn't care less if it 'dips' to 10 cents.

>actual usecase

Enjoy waiting till 2028 for gains

Will be pumped more dont worry. God I wish i never bothered with other coins and just went full trx id be rich by now

who cares about a fucking whitepaper. people who invest because of a state of the whitepaper are fucking hilarious newfags

Not an argument.

game.com/#/enggtc

>no product
>justin already sold his coins
>whitepaper is a blatant copyright infringement
>sentiment on reddit is very negative
>justin plays "fud" card on twitter, even rallying charlie lee against him

this won't end well

I mean isn't there that screenshot going around of the black normie Tron investors with the "what's a whitepaper" comment.

Huge majority of Tron holders don't even know what a whitepaper is. The only people who will be shaken out are Veeky Forums idiots.

Some serious fucking FUD going on right now, looks like we are mooning this week 100%. Thanks for the tip, anons.

Exactly and these are the same people who will post pink wojaks and sell their coin when it dips by 3%

Holy fuck Game.com look like a shitty scam site that a ten year old built. Hahaha, glad I stayed away from that shitcoin.

Now THIS made me laugh. HAHA

I personally don’t give a fuck if this coin goes to $100 tomorrow. I’ve already sold because I don’t hold shit that I don’t believe in. It doesn’t really matter to me whether Veeky Forums follows suit or not. If a friend asks me about TRX though, I’ll make sure to let them know it’s a scam.

We're gonna see DGB-levels of bagholding in the very near future with Tron. I have never been so sure of anything in crypto.

Most of reddit idiots bought for 1600+

Bump

Today I learned there are retarded chinks in Veeky Forums that defend this god awful coin just because it's Chinese

They like chink dick

>Tron whitepaper is plagiarized!

going to post this on Tronix reddit

wish me luck

That shitty website says it all

a shell company that has 1 shitty crypto pet game that Justin Sun already invested?

Try harder Trontard

>game.com/#/enggtc

i think they are intentionally trying to make tron look bad lmao

Why is Veeky Forums more concerned with what others hold, than making money themselves?

>trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized#comments
>Chinks defending other chinks.

hahaha, I think you're wrong cuckie.
very wong

Daily pathetic Tron FUD attempt by salty notroners.

I enjoy laughing at you brainlets, tron has made me more money than you can even imagine and will keep doing so.

We're not heartless jews

Oh Yeah, anons famous altruism, how could I forget

need more,i like reading TronTards tears

Reddit is full of babies who didn't even know about tron until it mooned hard. Those who got in early don't give a fuck

>eBay white paper
lel

5 Seconds seriously looking at it should tell you this is a complete scam. It tells you that this is a completely irrational greed driven market fueled by idiots. In other words a great market to make money in for the prudent and wise

>tfw sigt did this and I called the pajeet dev out
>they had to delay the white paper and called the initial one a "draft" and how it "accidentally" leaked
>the dev really turned out to be a pajeet but the price never recovered
>people Veeky Forums lost over 80% because they didn't listen to me

Do you feel good or bad?

I would feel good, people here are awful and those sigt marines were most likely foreigners and pajeets.

Crypto makes me not trust anyone and makes me want to fleece everyone.

Tron Cult

fucking people on /biz.... every time it goes down
>oh its a scam coin
>piece of shit coin

when it is going up, everyone changes their mind
>better get in now
>best coin ever

fucking stupid

No one even cares. Tron is a coin that is going up anyway.

I told those fuckers but they all said fud and bought in ATH. Not my problem.

We wuz investors and shiet

>TRON ever doing $1
>TRON ever doing $0.50
>TRON ever doing $0.30 again

hurr durr muh FUD

How the fuck can you people be this dumb? I understand you are bitter right now for losing money but you will lose way more if you don't sell soon

ahahaah

tron like verge has fucked itself.

the scamming chink cunt justin sun, sold his bag of trx last week.

i won't be surprised if he does a runner.

and guess what. he doesn't give a shit. and what can any of you do? he's a chink in china, could luck trying to sue him or anything.

Its a chink coin, plagiarism is the norm.
Stop the FUD.

I like how facts are not considered FUD

Fake news. TRX is the most legit coin on the market. Poorfags stay salty.

Some Trontards are acting like a bunch of cultist now..

Just sell man. You look desperate

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

>DADI whitepaper plagiarized one page.
>WOW WHAT A SCAMCOIN

>Tron whitepaper completely plagiarized.
>EH he heHEHE HHE CHINESE ALWAYS DO THIS, IT'S CULTURAL EH HE *clap clap*

I love it.

It’s more that they were really hoping this was their ticket to lamboland and can’t accept the truth.

I was keeping like 2% of my portfolio as iron that I bought after selling at the top and rebuying at the floor. But this shit seems pretty scammy. probably will just take advantage of the next pump and move on to something less scammy

can we invade /r/ Tronix?

pretty please

shut the fuck up you fucking retard! you are getting buttfucked by this chink