Personification of Crypto's Current State

>CEO is Former chief representatitve of Ripple in China
>Below a dollar (cheapest token price in top 10)
>Starting to get a ton of coverage at CNBC and normie youtubers
>Massive volume, confirmed to be added to another large exchange in a few weeks (inevitably Bitfinex, Bittrex, Bithump)
>CEO hypes the fuck out of the coin with partnerships
>Chinese coin
>Coin burn

Why do some of you fags continue to fight the next Ripple like moon? It has a hard bottom at 900 sats already tested several times. This is the maximum greed normie coin in crypto.

Ripple price + NEO/QTUM/Walton/Vechain demographics + OmiseGo hype CEO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/juanbenet/status/950142785373405184
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/
reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oj77s/fud_alert_justin_sun_didnt_cash_out_12_billion_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE MONEY CHINK.

This is the biggest piece of shit coin ever created...

twitter.com/juanbenet/status/950142785373405184

How cute you are invested in this pump and dump. Thanks for all the money pal. I might pick this up when it bottoms out at 500 sats in a week inprepation for next months set of noobs looking for a cheap coin. Wash rinse and repeat.

>Ripple confirmed they have no connection with Justin Sun
>Cheapest token price doesn't mean shit without taking supply into account
>The fucking whitepaper is plagiarized
>CEO caught selling coins on Justinpets account
>Massive volume.. of bagholders hoping to dump ASAP

Fuck off idiot. I cant wait to never fucking read about this shitcoin again

Literally everybody on this board know this already, why do you think there is so much FUD. Every faggot on here is tying to psych each other out of their bags to buy more before the next tweet from this chink.

Only selling point of NEO is being Chinese. TRX is the dream of hype investors. Like i said

Ripple price + NEO/QTUM/Walton/Vechain demographics + OmiseGo hype CEO

Makes me sick that this is the state of crypto but whatever, its almost guaranteed profit.

Most people here have dumped and won't touch this trash ever again. I rode it from .12->.17 and sold. Never ever touching this shitcoin again. Fucking hate this dev namedropping and tweeting hype bullshit all week. Shadiest fucking prominent coin by a longshot.

FUD all you want. Biz as a whole wont move the price that much. Whales that wash trade billion dollar coins decide how much this will go.

U better be scarred that whales are accumulating a shit ton of TRX. Look at how many people in biz are able to day trade TRX successfully. Whales are doing even better.

Crypto is in full dotcom bubble phase you mong, it's all about the connections of the people in charge not the actual working product lmao

Plus give a coin in the top 20 that has not reached a dollar. Everything is near a dollar or above it, with TRX being the exception.

Everything in crypto is being washtraded and i have no doubt the whales will wash trade this near $1.

this thread is bait

>this thread is bait
Why? I'm saying TRX has all the filthy ingredients needed to moon in crypto's current greedy state.

Its a shitcoin but its going to moon.

Ok faggot, tell me what TRX does? The guy who heads it is a literal faggot and sold 6 billion of his trx a few days ago. You are literally retarded if you are holding this coin...

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7oh01s/trx_tron_founder_justin_sun_sold_6billion_tron/

>believing a reddit thread

Here's another one for you then.

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7oj77s/fud_alert_justin_sun_didnt_cash_out_12_billion_of/

FUDDD

Not only that, it's a shitcoin with prominent Chinese investors on board and connections to the Chinese government/financial sector.

It's like investing in Alibaba/Baidu right when China forced FB/Google out of the market.

I'm soooo tempted to spread FUD tho, I want the price to be low so I can pick up a fuckton more.

>What does TRX do?
Are you daft? Didnt you hear us say we literally dont care what the fuck it does or if its useless like FuckToken or Dogecoin?

Its all about hype in this market. But yeah sure, keep relying on fundamentals and miss another Ripple tier moon mission.

Seriously people like you should get off your high horse and choose profits instead of your feelings about a coin.

true, i just skimmed through op, my bad. too many normies on his dick on twitter.

this.this.this.

who the hell cares that it is a scam? normies are hyped as fuck. just use it to make massive gains and dump it afterwards.

This, every fucking shitcoin discussed on this board is a scam with developers going to different levels of effort to get chumps to buy

So we know normies will eat this shit up and will pump the price.... but how high do you think it will go?

Confirmed. This shit coin will moon again without question.

Paper finger FUDers are scared cause they sold early.

i'm gonna put in a sell order at 70 cents. bought in at .002 cents so thats massive gains.

Short-term $0.6 to $1 probably. Then bottom out at $0.6 like stellar. This shit is so predictable lately.

Long-term i dont know since im not sure if this "cheap" coin trends will last long term.

>Its a shitcoin but its going to moon.
Exactly. I couldn't give two fucks about any of these coins or HODLing or any of that bollocks.

I put $1,000 into TRX. It turned into $10,000. I cash out $2,000 of that into fiat and then throw $8,000 into another 8 moonable shitcoins.

Rinse and repeat. Normies are actually working for me for once instead of being insufferable burdens on society.

pretty much, use it to acquire more link,icx,bat

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums and the justinfags

stay poor

>twitter.com/juanbenet/status/950142785373405184

lol Justinc Sun probably did the same thing for his Master Degree....anyone wanna dig up?

He replied to that post with an explanation cucko.