CAN on Kucoin

REMEMBER DENT KUCOIN LISTING?
REMEMBER SNOV?
REMEMBER PRL KUCOIN LISTING!!!!!!!!!

Just listed on Kucoin - the only exchange still allowing normies to register.

Only coin to be listed this week + trading competition.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/CAN-ETH

--------------
ICO raised: 8m$ , team is burning 30% of unsold tokens.
blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/27/canyacoin-token-distribution/

News: blog.canya.com.au/2017/12/20/canya-acquires-majority-stake-in-bountysource-adds-over-46000-users/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A?t=1m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the dip?

why does every new kucoin listing pump 5x over the next days?

I will buy CAN on KuCoin and deposit it on KuCoin to get ETH bonus from the competition to be rich. You should do that too, and not on EtherDelta, which is hacked and just buy mine and I will bring you more.

Except XRB lol

there are rumours that Kanya himself is behind this one, that's why they listed it on kucoin. but DYOR

Already made a fuckload on this. Time to double dip

buy the dip

>xrb
>bloated pumped shitcoin

New listings always pump. Look at snov

And watch what happens to XRB on binance.... its already got a giant multi billion $ cap, most these other coins dont.

Is it not on CMC yet?

Whats the market cap>
And what do we do boys ? BUY now??

this shit still dippin

Buy fucking now

Bought at 25k, how much did i fuck up Veeky Forums?

That was the famous post listing kucoin dip, dipshits! Nothing but up now!

Don't worry user, I was sure I waited long enough, cunt rocketed, was hard to buy in then I just got in and it went up a bit more then dipped like a cunt, it's ok user this will most probably hit $16 tonight

Bought at 7 because my original buy order 4 didn't go through and turbo fomo'd.

Hold me boys.

Holding you user, did the fucking same thing as you, but as I have seen many coins on this exchange it will go up about 200-300% so we should be ok

It's not done dipping my god

You were fucking sure you waited long enough as well yet, can never get it fucking right, dbc dipped for like 1min and went fucking up from there, but we should be ok

when would u say is a good entry point - cant help but feel 3 dollars is abit to much

Same feeling, i might buy order 1500 set and forget, might chuck .5 btc on it and sleep

$3 is good, I would say $4. Ico was 80c dude

WOJACK DILEMMAS REEEEE

>this whole thread
HAHAHAHAH OH NONONO

Is it wrong to just watch this amazing wojack dip without even participating in a potential bonanza

>Normies don't know coin price is irrelevant
Not gonna happen, too many walls around .0026-.003. I bought at .0032 and /comfy/, the hype is just beginning

This already has a working product before the ico was on sale, this is an Aussie coin, they have all done well and from what I know this has been the 2nd most successful Australian ico, get it now dick heads because this is nothing but faggots selling off after buying on ED last night

fuck i this coin fucking CAN!
got my deposit for the house! FUCK YEAH!

>amazing wojack dip without even participating in a potenti
it is 22 bro LOL

nice dubs too congrats you made it

Imagine the anons buying at 7
JESUS

I bought at 0.007 eth because kucoim signed me out the moment it went live.

You guys sure about the 3x?

I would buy the dip now, I got in at 0004 and feel fine man, fuck I fully FOMOed into dbc when it was listed and brought the highest wall put up to watch it dip 50% in 30seconds, 4hrs later I was fine, not worried at all

bought at 3.20 DOWNUNDER AUSSIE CROCO DUNDEE SAVE ME NOW

Why deposit on a house when you could all in crypto in the craziest bull ever. Think about it

ATL ALERT ATL ALERT

DBC, SNOVIO, PRL and DENT did the same dance... then fucking exploded after a few hours.

Binance reopened registrations
use my code on Binance 11733761

Kucoin is shit copy of Binance

Mine did the same fucking thing and didn't put my buy order in. But anyways yes you will be fine user. Just relax and don't fucking fomo sell at a 50% loss because you will neck yourself when it goes back up

Train to 2000 in about 1 minute

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE IT IS 4$ FOR A NEW COIN NOT LISTED WHILE WE HAVE COINS FOR HALF THE PRICE AND HALF THE NUMBER OF COINS THAT HAVE A REAL PRODUCT. YOU JSUT GOT REKT IT WILL GO UNDER 2$

Tried selling on KU when it was rising to 100k sats. Ipad was freezing up. FML

Get on Binance quick before todays maximum of registrations is reached !
Would be happy if you use my id: 10903830

Imagine buying these bags lmao.

No thanks, sold my 170 CAN at .0065 ETH and left, bought some TAU which will double shortly when listed.

Ohgod... normies that dont even know token price is not important but cap. Not all tokens have the same supply IDIOT!

Relax man, we shall be ok. This is nothing. Have you done anything research on this coin, I wanted to kill myself when I didn't realise it and seen I missed the ico, couldn't fucking buy it on ED because it's a piece of shit, so I got it here, this is a x10 ico, it will go back up to $10+. You do realise this is no shitcoin, this as a use already, and only a 100 million total coin supply, you will be fucking ok

doesnt even show .00200 reached LOL its gone so fast you cant keep up

im telling you token with lower number of coins are cheaper than this shit. you just got dumped on market will regulate price it will be mak 1$20. do you know total volume of those coins?

yeah i know its not a shit coin but im a mere autistic frog poster friendo

Christ how low can this shitcoin go, we going to $2?

Honestly this will plummet over the next 12 hours. It feels like ICO bag holders and ED buyers and dumping to make quick gains.
This coin was too expensive/market cap too high to just auto moon.
Set your buy orders LOW ($0.65 would be my bet at LOWEST price, but $1.00 - $1.50 to be safer).
In 4 weeks you'll probably have 5x your investment, MINIMUM. In 12 weeks, probably 15x or more.
This will be one of the biggest tokens you have ever seen.

lmao. It's incredible.

And still dropping, we'ere at 0.00275 for the last.

This thing was selling at ICO for 0.001. If it tests ICO price you're all screwed.

IM WARNING YOU NOW. Screencap this.

(By the time i got captcha done it's now at 0.0027000 )

get the lucky code from me E5C44B

super chuffed about this - also ETH on a roll, time to cash out and BUY A FUCKING HOUSE!

Retarded pejeet, the ico was 80c shit bags, that's over $1 aud, this will not hit $2, it will go up pretty soon faggot, fuck it I'll buy some more right now

80c. With a $800 Ethereum.

It was a $1.50 with current ethereum price.

It's selling for $2.10. You're on suicide watch.

just hit 19

whats the market cap on this?

You all are morons......look at the Kucoin cycle. Spike, drop, then 3-5x. Screen cap that wage cuck

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 CanYa! Only sending to the next 6 signups.

The question is how low is it going to drop and how soon will it x5?

Huge sell vol went up again HAHA

I have a buy order at 1300

I think it will drop down to 1000 or less but I don't want to gamble too far

>no buy support

...Yeah, whoever bought high is fucked short term. This shit isn't really going to take off till they launch the product with the integrated token in about 2 months. The team and product are both legit though, hope you're ready to hold for a while.

Good meme

If it goes any lower Canya is a DUDCOIN

1800 MY GOD sorry bag holders, yal must have heavy hearts

>17300

I don't know If I'm going to be posting pink wojaks for missing out or smug pepes for dodging when this is over.

So, this is Veeky Forums power...... not bad...

Hope you havent gone to bed, its going to go under 1000

This is Utrust al over again. I made a mistake on that one and missed a short term 6x. Not again.

Thread theme
youtu.be/1lWJXDG2i0A?t=1m4s

hmm where do you reckon it's headed?

OK starting to feel just'Ed now, what the fuck, I wanted for the fucking dump and then it went up and shit Kucoin fucked me so had to buy higher and now it dumps so hard, fuck me why! So planning to hold long term anyways so fuck it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

keep falling some more :^)

SELL NOW. It picked up a bit.

SELL NOW OR HOLD BAGS FOREVER!

WE ARE THE CANYA MARINES, AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!

TOO LATE.

Going to hit 0.002 ETH.

Nice knowing you bag holders.

Dude. Cut losses.

If you bought at ICO you're up 2x.

Dont be a bagholder.

green dildo time

Did seriously someone actually bought over .004 ETH?

Fuck ED to hell honestly this is why this is happening, can you use a nano s on that exchange to import a wallet? I domt trust the cunt to use a normal mew wallet with it

HERE WE GO BASTARDS, x10 time.
As soon as BTC bounces its DENTING

>60m sold at ico
>~$3 right now
180 million marketcap. I'll pass for the time being.

Many anons did!! It dump to about their then fucking sparked up and jump up quick, hit 5750 and went back down

30million sold at ico faggot, total coin supply is only 100million, don't fud faggot

LIFT OFF im gonna wojack if this dips under 2000 i just chcuked 1 BTC on it.

IDIOTS --- 60mil circulating supply. But ONLY 11k ETH raised.

30% unsold tokens burned, rest locked

This is a trap

Most of us feel wojacks right fucking now, why did I not wait, oh bed I have to go to bed yet I'm still up looking this cunt, fuck!!

Has anyone tried the 'working product'? Buggy as hell and people won't use it. It's a shit app that will never take off. This is the definition of shitcoin. ICO buyers are lucky they can 2x

and here comes the buy bots....glad you weak hands did you scare dump thing

Some ICO buyers 15x'd

I 7x'd buying it on ED yesterday

If this x4 tomorow il send you .5 btc time stamp

Thanks canya coin, now I have to be do pejeet shilling. OK cunts buy canya coin, it's fucking better then your shitcoin you are holding right now, get the fuck on it. But for real this is Aussie coin and all over faggot reddit so don't be to worried if you brought at alt, will be fine in a day or two, maybe a week or two or a month kek, I don't know anymore

Its only x2 from ICO.
God, Veeky Forums is full of idiots.
Bouncing now. Buy, or dont.
Dipshits.

It's going back up we're going to make it guys.

Reading your posts get more and more desperate throughout the thread has been hilarious, thanks for the laughs.