Predictions for EOW? I'm guessing $5

Predictions for EOW? I'm guessing $5

im thinking maybe even a little more, but i think it will atleast be 10 EOM

50 dollar us my friendॐ
buy on or regret you pajet

i think more than 50 dollar sir
coss is to good

If things keep going like they have on the weekend then $5 is a good ballpark. If the new UI finally launches then $7.
I wish I had more money to buy this and KCS but I'm too poor to tie up my assets like that.

Do you think it'll keep going up much further?
Debating whether I should cash out at 10 and keep the 10x or hold on longer

coss has a pretty ambitious roadmap. IMO they will either be a complete failure or a moon mission on the same level as KCS and BNB. Possibly even more potential for COSS since they will have fiat support unlike the other two.

You’re retarded if you think it will be $50 by end of week. It will, but not that fast. I would say 4-5 is very reasonable. It seems COSS will be /bizs exchange soon because it will be the place for ICOs and growth coins.

shut up you stupid fudd
fuck your mom you idiot

The importance of this can’t be overstated. Will change the game. That is what will push this to a $50 coin

Shill me.

It does look promising
I think when it hits 10 I'll sell for 2x my initial investment and leave the rest in for a few months

Possibly overambitious considering that they're even looking to process retail transactions on top of everything else, but if they do keep those features rolling out sequencially and don't fuck up too badly this can definitely take volume from Binance and Kucoin.

You sound like a sand nigger who lives with 24 people in a hole in a hill. Fuckin terrorist scum

ill fuck your mom you fuckॐ
buy coss or stay poor you pajet

That will be a new paradigm because you will get dividends every week in USD.

at current trading volumes, 10K COSS would yield .7 ETH/week if COSS becomes a top 15 exchange. unlike other coins that have value based on made up bullshit, the coin is plainly undervalued if there's even a 10% chance that the exchange succeeds

Lol

New exchange
>crypto to crypto
>crypto to fiat
>crypto payment processing for retailers
>strong focus on security and legality
>strong foundation for tapping into Singapore market
>COSS tokens give dividends (50% of transaction fees) weekly

They have mor compliance officers and lawyers than anything. The fiat this is being done, and t is being done correctly. Unlike a lot of shitcoin PnDs the success of this IS actually tied to the quality of the product itself. This company is around for the long haul. They are going to make themselves, and any of us early adopters (it is very early still) fucking rich.

COSS dividends are my retirement plan. 100k here. How you bros doin?

>tfw only 2.5k COSS
Being a poorfag is pain. Missed both this and KCS because can't put in enough money.

Nice, I'm only at 32 COSS because I'm a poorfag and didn't want to risk much
If it x10's though I'll have a lot more to invest, just getting started

8500 here, working my way up to 10k

Wtf vids is down to a dollar already? I guess everyone shitting their pants about bitcoin?

fuck this shit
i had over 300k coss two month ago but sold to get a bit of gains from xlm, sold at 10 cent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE kill meeee

>selling coins that pay dividends

nice im at 200k we gona make it bro

I only have 20k am I gonna make it

Only at 50k, but even if we only reach Kucoin levels it'll net me a $50k yearly salary.

If we explode and COSS becomes a top10 exchange by EOY? I'm looking at just south of $1M yearly salary. God I love this fucking coin.

This shit isnt gonna do anything the website is laggy and buggy af