1,500 by EOY, right Veeky Forums ? 2020?

Did WhaleBro meme magic us to hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

>1 LTC = 1 BTC
If that's the case, LTC would have the privilege to pop this bubble

Somebody accumulated ltc over the whole weekend on multiple exchanges, buying chunks of 15 ltc at any price every 15 min. Something big is happening

yeah, they wanted to transfer a shitload of money fast. ltc is a vessel for moving funds nothing more. it will never be "silver".

there are currently faster and cheaper options than ltc. Short term the coin will follow bitcoin, midterm, 1500 might be possible

THIS
How do we know if they are selling these LTC for shitcoins though? I'm not saying you are wrong (I also used LTC to transfer between exchanges to buy shitcoins), but is there a way to look at the stats?

>1500
A boy can always dream

keep an eye on trading volumes of coins on the different exchanges on coinmarketcap. Saturday ltc/pairings have been number one on several exchanges with around 15% overall volume

I think LTC's fate is hanging on Charlie's "big surprise" hype

>Surprise
isn't the surprise suggestion of fee reductions on par with doge, the proved workability of ltc atomic swaps, and a LN for ltc? Is there even more? Ltc on gox?

I only count it as a surprise if Jamal could understand it without needing me to explain what it is.
Me: Hey Jamal, LTC has been upgraded with atomic swap, lightning network, colored coin, and MAST.
Jamal: MUH, Ripple is the best

Jamal can fomo when it hits 500. Gone accumulate more ltc all the way down. btw, is there another exchange beside crippletopia that has actually working ltc pairings?

>LTC Pairings
stocks.exchange/trade
there you go, some rusky (don't quote me on this) sketchy exchange

>Gone accumulate more ltc all the way down.
If you don't invest more than you can lose, I probably would pass on your financial advise here, kek

>pic related
Top Kek, Guess I hope cripple re-enables ltc pairs when the dust has settled.

>Dust
It is burning to ashes bud.

As long as it stays above $3.33 I'm cool

>stocks.exchange/trade
When a crypto exchange called itself stocks exchange, you know it is a shit show

>$3.33
Nice. I don't have much
Lfm4HtUyinQ4f92ZvmjMJA4GSUW26CBjat
Would I make it, user?