JUSTTTTTT

>getting this justed

How JUST are you getting user?

>-6.41%
lol thats fucking nothing m8, I'm down almost 10 and I'm still doing alright compared to some people here

But I diversified in like 30 coins to avoid getting burned. I'm in for the long term.

kek i mean I already made a months salary in a week and this is my first red numbers ever but it feels fucking BAD I want to be on my way to the moon again pls

Not, cashed out yesterday. lulz.

Aaaaaaaahhh!!!

I'm dying

>only investing in poo

I think I know where you went wrong

>ENG
That was a hell of a PnD, huh? Went to bed with some tasty 25% gains, woke up and this shits back to 6.12. Getting better at buying low but I need to work on selling high. I could have made 3k in the past 2 days if I day traded this shit and instead my portfolio is under 7k again. Still 3x since last week, though thanks to Justin Sun's wild ride.

>round numbers
Confirmed paper money play

down 10% in fiat but up 1.5% in BTC so all fine

lmao what a garbage portfolio

where the hell did you buy ZCL at?

>tfw down 14%
>still up 300% since 2 weeks ago
>feel broke anyway
wtf... money has no value anymore

comfy.

very much this

>BTC in freefall which is why alts also go down
>"oh guise I'm fine guise. My BTC value is still up!"

Cryptopia

Forgive me, I don't know any better :^(

bleeding

crash? What crash?

Get good faggots

that's how trading crypto in the long term works.

If BTC goes down 20% in fiat, but all your other altcoins are up, you just wait for BTC to go back up those 20%. Now if it doesn't that's a different problem, though we're fucked in general if that happens.
no I mean which price

How the fuck are you cashing out in the UK? How much tax are you paying?

Seeing just how much six figure portfolios on here had invested in ICX was the only reason I bought in.

i aint cashing out till i hit £2M atleast and even then itl probably be only like 25-50%

its gona be a bitch but im going to hire a tax lawyer with crypto experience (there will be a few out there by now) and them probably slowly withdraw £15k a week unless i can get hiher verification on sites like cbase

Icx is bae

>Now if it doesn't that's a different problem, though we're fucked in general if that happens.

BTC's dominance is near alltime lows. It's just a matter of time till alts get independend. ETH will taker over the market this year.

You just made more in a day than I do wagecucking for 3 months

FML

well that would be nice, I'm personally all for buying alts with fiat. But until then we'll have to hope for BTC's strength

Don't get discouraged user. I'm still a wagecuck and I started with $300 in August and now at 80k after a 5k cashout. If a retard like me can make it, you definitely can. Just don't throw your money into shit and don't panic buy or panic sell.

>mfw

When did you get in on ICX?

180 now. Shit I gotta stop refreshing

~$5 but swing traded to increase my stack about 2 fold.

+55%, what the fuck do you guys buy?