DBC AFTER TODAY (DUBLIN)

I WAS THE GUY WHO POSTED THAT DBC WOULD MOON AFTER 1800, HOPE YOU GOT IN, ANYWAY DBC WILL BE PRESENTED AT NEO CONFERENCE TODAY, YOU MUST ACCUMULATE BEFORE THE CONFERENCE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=DeepBrain Chain (DBC)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im starting to doubt the brain gang

Ok.

What to expect?

3300+ SATS during 2 days after conference.

Sure, whales are holding the wall, because they like to sell low, brainlet.

hey i'm still holding 2k brains myself, but that p&d last night really sucked

that was not a pump and dump it was a good effort of a whale to increase the price. Are you actually arguing jumping from .24 - .40 for a long while making the new support .30 is bad?

It's going to go up once it's listed on more exchanges though.

the charts tell a story of me picking up DBC at around .0029 sats today

We had nice slow and steady gains. That pump wasn't necessary.
It went up too quick and caused idiots to panic sell.

However, Huobi is happening this week so it doesn't really matter.

didnt you know? when a coin doesnt go 100% in a day its worthless

This is the chaddest of the coins.

This is going to top 10. No pajeeting. DYOR. Seriously, go read about it for 20 minutes. Read the "Harvard guy" FUD on Reddit and check his edits. This shit is the real deal.

Damnit, you're right OP. But my deposits to KuCoin takes fucking ages to process. What a shit exchange.

meanwhile stockcucks would let warren buffet rawdog their wife if it meant 2x money in a year

Maybe an unexpected high volume?

I joined a week and a half ago and every deposit was as fast as the blockchain.

Never had any problems either. Already invested in DBC when it was 0.11. Wanted to pump more in it today. But no luck so far, the market seems to be locked up today.

Got in at 0.26 should I double down in this dip?

Only have 3.5k DBC and I want to make it

The later you get in the more you have to buy to make it.

also bought some of that 0.26 wall
double down for making it in comfort

brain gang

You already made it. Enjoy at least 3 times your investment if you hodl.

>don't have any fiat to put into it
>don't wanna sell my VEN, XLM and REQ hodls for this, because they are great too
what do I do

dbc will be listed on huobi this week
coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=DeepBrain Chain (DBC)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

I sold xlm you should too.. what's more likely this going to 2 or stellar going to 8

DBC is going to increase at a faster rate than those and the huobi listing is this week. I'd just buy into dbc and sell back into the other alts with the gains

realistically DBC has more room for growth than XLM plus because it's 'cheap' a lot of dumb money wanting to ride it will come in.

Anyone have any idea what's DBC's comfy price? Can it touch 100?

Only fricking coin not in a freefall..
And it's +20%

thx just bought 15k more

this shit gonna be 10$ soon

$10 would make it a top 10 coin

$5 - $8 realistically

if shitty tron can be a top 10 coin
dbc certainly can

woah even DBC is dipping hard
nice crash on the coin market today

missed the bottom, it was down to .25 on Gate!! back up to .32, bought more at .32 so fuk me

BUCKLE UP

WE MOONIN SOON BOIZ

when you buddys panic at the market falling out, and your like buy more you cheap bastards!!!

Why isn't this shit going down too? We dropped from our peak yesterday, but we are still up a ton on the 24hr, and we look to already be recovering. This is madness...

I tried to buy DBC when it was 7 cents but this fucking exchange hasn't verified my account so now I'm fucked on that train
so FUCKING mad
should have just borrowed someone's credit card and went to jewbase

>stockcucks would let warren buffet rawdog their wife if it meant 2x money in a year
Was that a thing, lol?

>doubt DBC
>still WAAAAAY up from just yesterday morning

Feels dumb man

This coin gives no fucks about dips

seriously, DBC is unstoppable.. survived the flash crash!

what time is the conference?

Pretty good day to get more.

which exchange? Get it on Kucoin & use this code if you want: 1dR5x (helps both of us)

No verification needed.

1pm EST is when it starts, lasts until 5pm EST. It's in Dublin, Ireland

24K brains here

When are we selling? I'm thinking 2-3 USD

hodl ATLEAST till 5

Selling?

BRAIN GANG UNITE HOLD THE LINE!!

DBC didnt drop because we have the best people we have the BRAIN GANGfull of awesome and good people who keep their hands steady at the ready babayyyy

Conference soon rocket ride babayyyy!!!

250k DBC here

Am I a whale yet?

Selling?

BRAIN GANG doesnt call you a whale my friend we call you a BRAIN GANG BOSS!

you will make it and I am so very happy for you to see your dreams made reality!

Tron is on binance though.

That's why I won't sell until binance.

Selling?

Do they have that lined up soon?

BRAIN GANG UNITE!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH HYPE!

BRAIN GANG!!

3400 Friend!

WHALES will be brought down and their flesh used for comfy meals, their lard for comfy candles, their bodies will make comfy oils for lanterns. that the BRAIN GANG uses in their COMFY CABINS ON THE MOON!

No but in the last community coin vote DBC did very well against much more well established coins and they would be stupid not to add it. Also the chinks love chinktech.

They participated in the voting on binance last week and made the 4th place I think.
They certainly want to get listed there, so it's just a matter of time.

Why don't they just pay it? Didn't the ICO raise over 50m?

BRAIN GANG TRUTH!

Chinese is investing heavily in AI and the government itself says they plan to lead AI into the future and be the number 1 country for AI.

HYPE!

HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANG! whales love weak hands dont feed them! Remember your dreams of making it! Do this for yourself, your family, your friends and loved ones and every other BRAIN GANGER that will make it!

BRAIN GANG SOLID BABAY!!

eurofag reporting to the brain gang

Do you get alerted every time someone starts a DBC thread or do you just never leave this board.

holding 6K, did not even bother to check the price 'dip'.

my reaction was: ha, it will bounce back.

I seldom check my BlocKFolio anymore, i know DBC is going to do well.

pawning my children to buy more, this will go up by next week? i only have 7 days to get them out of pawn

So investors, and more people can jump on to the coin. not going on Binance before neo-con or what the fuck it's called.

Irishfag here. I didn't recognise the name of the venue so I looked it up. The docklands near the city centre is a prime financial district. The docklands further from the city centre is a derelict part of the city. The Neo conference is in the derelict part. Pic related. We are so under the fucking radar.

Yes user

BRAIN GANG UNITE! hello my euro friend!!

I woke up because work soon I eat breakfast have some kava tea and go to work but before I do I check in with my BRAIN GANG because your dreams are important to me!

When I get off work I check in and check in periodically when I am not with my family. They know what this means to me and all of you and are rooting us on!

Remember OLE BGGG and his family is with you all to make it.

I might only have 3400 but I will work hard to make you all make it even if I dont.

BRAIN GANG FAMILY!

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

phew i'll sleep easy tonight, while they sleep in a rusty cage

Oh I should psot a funny story for you all on what people joked about me being here working so much and always being positive happy and stuff. How it seems I love you all and DBC so much! lol

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

>grand canal quay
>derelict
Choose one, user.

Are you an AI?

I saw that shit and SOLD. kek

I... am not sure... I... feel human...

rofl

of course my BRAIN GANG FAMILY!

Sad to hear you resolve broke but the BRAIN GANG UNITES AND THE DBC RISES!

I shall see BRAIN GANG dreams realised!

News are the worst, always after the conferentions or announcements price is going down.

when's Huobi listing?

I am holding 26k of DBC since 8c and consider it being in a dodgy part of the city a good thing. It means this is seriousy under the radar. Grand canal quay is the road between the Bord Gas theater and the 3 arena right? Its been a while since I lived in Dublin.

Later this week.

Watch and wait friend BRAIN GANG HOLDS THE LINE!

BRAIN GANG hands steady no weak grip!

Even now we RISE!

When other coins fall and dreams sadly seem impossible DBC and the BRAIN GANG remains strong and dreams of the future!

Am I going to need GAS to send DBC out of the neotracker wallet? Is there a way to calculate how much GAS I need? Hodling for at minimum a month but want to have my shit together

congrats my BRAIN GANG FRIEND! you shall make it!! :D

If anything DBC is in a slight dip and this is a moment to BUY BUY BUY! because we have charted our paths to the MOON the STARS and beyond to our dreams made reality!

ALLLLLL ABOARD

Hop on board friends
>kucoin: 1w17s

That is only valid when there is a pump because of some "major announcement".

DBC is slowly pumping, and only because people are realizing its potential.

Huobi listing won't be a spike, but an increase of the volume.

>Grand canal quay is the road between the Bord Gas theater and the 3 arena right?
It's a considerably large area than that but yeah that's the centre kinda. Also home to the Irish headquarters of Google, Facebook, Accenture and a few other big MNC's. It's one of the more developed areas of the city. Lots of modern apartments and new office buildings going up around there.

I am not 100% sure, I bought some GAS just in case. I was able to send it to my Neo wallet and back to KuCoin with no problem.

Sent everything to my Neo wallet now, it is quite fast.

Wanted to get in at 11 cents
I need to wait for a few days still because i need to wait for my savings.
I feel you man

What's the next DBC guys? Something between 8 and 25 cents

DBC is the next DBC

also

>Something between 8 and 25 cents

kys

Tfw want even more DBC now but put a bunch into CAN

Hope I didn't get bantzed by this fucking Aussie

tfw 150 dbc babybrain

There might be no this big of a thing as DBC ever.

It went up from 0.08 to 0.40$ in no time and it's not a half of the way

As mentioned before, this is a working product, so doubt it will drop back down.

>60$

Well at least you will have 120$ at the end of the month

I'm calling it...$1.00 by Friday..

I must go to work my BRAIN GANG FRIENDS!
Make sure to watch out for each other and HOLD THE LINE keep your HANDS SOLID not shaky.

Remember what you do this for and how important your dreams are.

love peace and happiness to you all today. I shall be back after work to check in :D

Just bought some ETH

Should I go 50/50 RPX/DBc? Both going to be listed on huobi soon