Why wont this shit coin CLIMMMMMB?

Why wont this shit coin CLIMMMMMB?

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized
medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's scam shit which going down to 400sat?

But yeah, it's just FUD, buy the dip ;^)

Wassa matter op? You werent the skillful trader you thought?

Because BTC is fucking the entire market again by dumping now

Be patient. Partnership announcement this week and coin burn next month. Don't listen to the FUD.

Huge whale walls at every step. They are playing trx like a fucking fiddle

It’s a literal fucking scam, retard. Haven’t heard the news?

>stolen whitepaper

The whitepaper is meant to explain what the project is about, how it works, etc, and it’s stolen. Something to think about before you sell.

where is it going to climb to dumbass? it's already #10 on coinmarketcap with $10b market cap

do you expect it to overtake ltc? bch? eth?

Source to "stolen whitepaper" ?

trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

Justin Sun went full damage control on Twitter. Go check.

>trustnodes.com/2018/01/08/trons-whitepaper-copied-plagiarized

Oh the fud.. right...

shouldve known better than waste my time on a normie.

You realize the white paper is written in chinese right?

white paper doesn't mean shit in age of normie flood

Tron just had it's 5 minutes and people who made gains are out, now only baghodlers left and time is running, soon they will cry "WHY DIDN'T I SOLD AT 1000?!?!?"

this fud just makes my trx more comfy

The Chinks won't give a fuck about no fud

>brainlets defending a scam and becoming bagholders willingly

Sorry. I guess I’m in the wrong neighbourhood. I don’t help those who choose to be scammed.

If you didn't buy at 3-4 cents you'll be sorry

Justin and his gang of Chinks are now dumping the BTC and ETH bags he got for free from you fuckers and crashing the entire market. If you bought TRON you're responsible for this.

LOL even the retarded normies in the article comments section are calling the article out on being bullshit FUD.

Please never reproduce, you are literally worse than normies.

fake news, what because the copy and pasted the proof of space algorithm from wikipedia?

You've got bags you can't sell now.

You're supposed to say: Why didn't I SELL at 1000". Learn grammar you filthy piece of FUDing shit.

Well Justin itself already sold off his holdings. Exit scam already in progress.

Never seen Veeky Forums hate a coin so much.
Excellent sign to buy.

>all this immense hate for a coin that will guarantee give you gains

I do not understand

FUD

THAT LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL REGURGITATING THIS BULLSHIT LMAO

>buy at950-1000
>wait 2 days
>sell at 1200+

This happens like 3 times a week why does biz keep complaining

their wallet is public, all the coins are still there... #fakenews

Where do you buy at 1000 dude?

I just sold mine off at $1000 A coin. Bought in at $.03. Imma fixin to pick out my lambo tomorrow

this is bait

N-no TRX is just a s-shitcoin muh copied w-whitepaper #eternallypoor

It did. They posted his fucking wallet with the transfers. Why do you guys believe the word of these assholes over actual evidence?

>why didnt i sold

confirmed pajeet, go shill KCS somewhere

I wouldn't be so sure.

Because Justin already sold all of his coins. The white paper is a blatant copyright infringement. Justin plays the FUD card on Twitter and wants Charlie Lee to fight him (won't end well) .

This scam is over.

The fuck is this fakeass article? They are completely different.

The whole purpose of the wallet used was to transfer TRX to increase liquidity. I love how none of the dumb FUD articles even bothered to mention the TRX going IN to the wallet.

Do no research and stay poor.

You're a fucking retard

no they didn't they showed a wallet that had just bought a ton of coins and then sold them, go look again.

Wasn't that wallet from a week or two ago? Before the livestream?

Yes

You dumbasses do realize he uses his Chinese name for his wallet and not the western pigdog name?

I'm just gonna leave this here. I'm sure all of your attention spans are much too short to even skim the facts on why cheap TRX is a golden oppurtunity. You want Lambos? Buy TRX cheap and wait a month instead of chasing pumps and then complaining when you lose because you cant time the market.

medium.com/@theprodigiez/tron-trx-coin-actual-potential-or-just-another-shill-coin-i-offer-a-perspective-5b13bd280d1

These FUDders are either useful idiots regurgitating the latest piece of anti-TRX trash they read or they just want to get the price lower.