WTF is happening?

Is the bubble popping?

hey guys, any good ways to make 10% a year, i know it sounds unreasonable

literally, buy any coin, it will go up 10%

it's over. get out. sell everything. be a family wo/man.

Coinmarketcap could be a factor, they stopped listing korean exchanges because they overvalue everything. Made it look like everything was down and people FUD sold i guess.

fuck no.

The overall market cap is ganna be over 5 trillion before shxt gets real and crashes.

but make no mistake it will crash.

You must be new. When China said they were banning BTC exchanges shxt fell off then had a run to 10k!

just hold tight nigger.

>implying this didn't happen literally less than 1 month ago
>omg the bubble popped, its over GTFO

welp, time to redownload robinhood

>Newfag: The post

IT`S HAPPENING!

It happens every week. I think whales just do that weekly because they want to see people posting pink wojak memes.

No, coinmarketcap fucked up, it's good though to make everything consolidate a little, the gooks were making prices shoot up too fast.

Who cares. Any financial loss I suffer is offset by my sides getting ruined from pink wojacks.

It literally did this last week too lmao

this x10000 (just like my future gainz)

This happens every few weeks you fucking mong

No you retard

LIAR.

Just cash out anons... The internet money party is over.

OMG.
All these normie's thread.
All these panic sells.
You are all fucking idiots.

You should go on forex and trade EUR/USD with 1% profit/loss per week.

Fucking normies GTFO
IRON HANDS IDIOTS

We're up for the week, chill. Correction was way overdue and I was starting to worry, someday this will feel cathartic.

I lost 10 percent.

no

Good, fuck korean exchanges and their fake volume

this guy knows it, buy right now doesn't matter what once people realise whats happend it will correct

IT'S OGRE NOW

yes

Now is not the time to buy the dip.
Buy the dip in 1 month and be rich in next bubblecycle

korea was the only reason crypto was going up

Cmc removed gook exchanges now retard redditors are freaking out

It will crash 30% or so :)

one week ago, everything was green
the pattern repeats itself x Inf
neck yourselves gold fish brained monkeys

No, Its just Bitcoin doing exactly what I said it would do the last 4 times again. This was while arguing with dumbasses about "Dumping muh alts" because big fucking daddy is coming home. Then I was told to fucking cope and that I was just spreading fud.

The fucked up thing about this though, is that even I started to think Bitcoin was returning to normal so I kind of decided to shut up. So this is crash number 5 and BTC is still officially in a down trend.

Maybe you fucking bcore cucks might take a hint and let the fucking shitcoin die or maybe try to keep it evened out rather than putting it on another fucking moon mission you fucking stupid pieces of shit that subtract from the value of humanity FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

CRASH NUMBER FUCKING 5 Screen capping this so I can shove it the faces of any uppity fucking percentage gains illiterate numskull who thinks "BTC TO THE MOON GOYS!"

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! You R/BITCOIN REJECTS!!! The only thing we need to BTC to do right now is level the fuck out and stay where the fuck it is. No more moon missions, no more fucking "DUMP YER ALTS GOYS THS TIME ITS GOING TO 15k!!!"

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

10% is a crash now, nigger? Go back trading stocks.

The last (mini-)correction from 650mld marketcap to 420 was just 16 days ago. You must be so fucking stupid or completely new to the market to worry now - maybe if you bought tron or xrp at ATH you're fucked (but you surely deserve it), otherwise in 1-2 days we are going up again

30 or 40%. Mark my words :)

sell now or grtfo!

Its back to where it was before the last moon mission and now everything else is down again too!

IS THIS YOUR FUCKING BIG DADDY!!! SHOULD I DUMP MUH ALTS NOW?

It went up 10% and everyone was acting like it was an amazing recovery and BTC was finally fucking on its way to 25k. Only to do the same shit it did the last 4 fucking times.

YEAH ITS A CRASH WHEN THE ENTIRE MARKET GOES DOWN!!!!

>ripple
>cardano
>tron
>iota

these are all shitcoins, they were going to drop off sooner or later

>10% a year is unreasonable
spotted the boomer

Funny, because at least those coins went up. Which is something "the king" seems to be having trouble with if you haven't noticed.

yes, gtfo now

Korean exhanges are down, retards are panic selling because they think 50 billion disappeared out of nowhere

relax man. It's not a crash. BTC is building the wedge formation to retest ath. I'd try to keep 40-50% btc in the portfolio for the next couple of weeks

>be neet
>nothing to do but jack off 10x time erryday
>develop Superman arm
>can hodl like master of universe

owww nooo a price drop after a month of 20% everyday. Shit never saw this comming

that's going to be one short year
congrats on your investments

hold hold hold boys this is a healthy correction from this weeks altcoin bullrun

They delisted the Korean exchanges because they were skewing the price too much. If you check bitcoin markets you will see that all the BTC/KRW exchanges now have an asterisk next to their name.

The price on western exchanges didn't change, at least not more than usual.

I bet some of their guys made some good money today

fucking pricks

> The price on western exchanges didnt change
It fucking dumped from 16k to sub 13 you absolute potato

>Second biggest coin down barely 2% in the most volatile market on earth
>IS IT CRASHING???

NORMAn GET the FUCK OFF my fucking bOARD YOU NIGGER

Look at this healthy price correction. Don't worry guys it will be back 25k next week.

are you serious it has been like this with the asterixes for at least a month

I think so too. Great time for the BTC run.

Fuck this shit im.down 20% of my initial money already. Not even close to panic selling tho

BTC isnt going above 15k for months brainlet. Possibly never.

You are goiung to lose 50%+ of your initial investment

it will be over 15k in an hour or so, screencap this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nooblettes about to be dealt their first 2013 experience

My friends bought BTC at 18000 during the news coverage I go out of my way to call them and constantly send pictures of it crashing every day for lulz

honestly why are you many of you so bad? I wait for dips like these, buy and swing trade increasing BTC stacks and alts I like, when it recovers and goes to a peak I sell again. Repeat. This is so easy at the moment.

lmao see you in an hour or so

It's amazing how easy it is for people to somehow manage to do literally the exact opposite of what they're supposed to be doing. And then do it over and over again.

>mfw anons cried wolf so much Veeky Forums now thinks the bubble chart is a meme

I mean you don't even have to be larping to be a pro trader to do these basic things. I suck at daytrading and I suck and pretty much everything else. I have no MSc in computer science, maths or physics.

I am just patient, waiting for the selloffs, having some money on the side to buy these events. Yes, I sometimes miss out some gains, but I am always relaxed when everything is red. Then you buy, wait for recovery and this happens literally every time like a clockwork.

Weeks ago recoveries took weeks, now it is days or even just hours when the BTC support was found. When the support was there you buy the shit you want and profit. If it drops further, well wait more, it is less gains then but IT WILL RECOVER.

If it doesn't recover, then crypto is dead anyway. And there is no reason for it. Just don't buy anything at ATH ffs.

FAGGOTS ITT WHO WERENT AROUND FOR 2013

>this time its different

google that

Yeah, it's pretty amazing what emotions can do to a person's decision-making. In a market like this, literally all you have to do is to always trade correctly and you WILL make safe gains. Not that fucking hard.

I didnt even.buy BTC retard, most coins are in red if you didnt notice

It's because Coinmarketcap removed Korean exchanges from the price you retards. Stop using bots.

Your shitty alts are almost all tied to BTC
If BTC goes sub 10k (it will) your portfolio goes deep red guaranteed

if btc goes sub 10k, then we can afk 3 months anyway.

Unless ethereum overtakes Bitcoin and then everything will tie to its price instead. Bitcoin dying is actually a good thing in the long run.

is this your first fucking dip?

This dip wasn't even as bad as the two we had last week when bitcoin sky rocketed. don't be a pussy

yea Veeky Forums will slow down when the normies leave in the next few weeks.
The bearmarket will be great for accumulating. The anons who do that will all be millionaires on next bubblecycle

Yes its great Im looking forward to it

This. I lost $10k by being an emotional bitch. I read a few books/watched hours of Youtube videos on human psychology and stoic philosophy; came back and recouped my loses in 2 weeks.

>10%
can't tell if missing zeros or boomer?

I am sad though... I was excited for sleep tonight, but now I gotta stay up and get top dollar for these ven and icx bags I've been holding.

There is gonna be a huge billion dollar normie movie that features a young man getting rich off bitcoin, this will cause the jump to 5 trillion market cap and subsequent crash.

I bet tve crash was caused my CMC nit listing Korean exchanges in average price... Kek!

A lot of portfolio guys track their ahit using excell and api so it looked like it crashed and the stardmted sellin'

Fuckn' fags... But its all good. Paper hands need some good washing!

come on fags eth gained 100$ since yesterday, dont be pussies and hodl

>sub 13
it's 14.8k fuck off with your FUD

>you actually can't cash out more than 15k/week
>tether is listed on binance but you literally can't trade for it
they weren't memeing
you can't cash out

CMC is fucking retarded

YEAH I GUESS ITS ALL OVER..

Retards, hope u sold everything

Anything you'd recommend? I don't need it myself but it could be useful to link to some people.