Listen niggers, Coinmarketcap removed all for the Korean exchanges which had inflated prices...

Listen niggers, Coinmarketcap removed all for the Korean exchanges which had inflated prices... The price only APPEARS to have dropped because weak handed faggots got scared and panic sold. Stop panicking. Stop selling. Once the outer works realizes this shit is going to skyrocket again. Now is the time to accumulate, especially if you have money in ETH or can bring in fiat.

Hope you r.r..right

I know
Fucking idiots. Hold you retards, HOOOOOOLD

you're fucking retarded if you actually believe that shit

holding doesn't increase value of an asset that has no intrinsic value to begin with. simply bad strategy, stay poor.

The first 50 billion? Sure. Not the rest though.

Are people just that fucking stupid or did whales find a chance to lower the prices and buy low?

>The price only APPEARS to have dropped

I-I-I don’t understand senpai. Tell me more

seriously this. It tried to break 17k repeatedly, failed and is now shitting the bed. This has fuck all to do with CMC, and everything to do with BTC being out of steam as it literally just proved over the past 2 days.

>no intrinsic value

What’s a service?

They capitalized on the panic and lowered all prices

This

WHO

Keep panic selling like a kid

Prices instantly drop on CMC because they've removed certain exchanges from the numbers they use to average out prices. People see and panic sell, not knowing the price hasn't actually dropped, only the displayed average has dropped. The price has actually dropped now but only because faggots are selling.

it's totally CMC driven they yanked the feeds from the Korean exchanges around 3AM because Korean exchanges have jacked up prices it made it look like a flash crash, looked like Ripple suddenly dropped 50 billion, sea of red. The sell off is a reaction to this, this is all that is going on.

It shows that this market is full of fools

excuse?
BUY, BE GREEDY WHEN OTHERS ARE FEARFUL. FUCK YOU.

I don't understand, who the fuck sells looking at the price in a page that AVERAGES every fucking exchange?
You sell according to the price in your exchange where there is a fucking chart in front of you, telling you the price.
I don't think that reasoning makes sense.

You don't understand the average buyer. They look at a low price and think something is cheap. They're stupid.

Maybe an intelligent person does but does a bot or stupid person ?

You see something was 3:20 and is now $2.14. If it's a bot the sell order might have gotten adjusted for such a big dip ... If a stupid person? It looks like your coin just shat the bed

yeah, maybe I'm overestimating normie intelligence.
But I don't want to think humanity is that retarded.

top fucking KEK all the panic sellers, thanks for those cheap bags idiots

just scooped up a shit load more coins off that dip. hahahah fucking normie tards