SEAGATE/RIPPLE PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

BETTER GET ON THE $XRP train FAST, fresh news:

cnbc.com/2018/01/08/seagate-shares-surge-after-speculation-over-its-ripple-ownership-size.html

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for XRP pump

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~

>Seagate shares rallied Monday after a report speculated on the size of its early investments in cryptocurrency company Ripple.
man they can't even get the first alinea right

nvm, my mistake

-27%
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

this better not lose me money

Did plushfag kill himself?

Wow so now every company will jump on xrp and ripple just to get their shares up

I would say WIN-WIN

This is like the 5th XRP article on CNBC this week. Why are they pushing this shit so hard?

Wait are you fucking kidding me? That is the reason STX rose 10% today? Speculation about its XRP holdings?

ECoin

Yes

jews

Seagate is hands down the shittiest hard drive manufacturer ever. It makes sense they partner with the shittiest 'crypto'

I'm so special n smart than u cuz I posted delated brain mem heh So Got You

Lmao he shouldve just waited for 1$ link

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Pffftbleb bleb poo on u U doo head I hate u n ur premined, centralizationized coin poo

this. we (my company) used their nas devices for some time. shit broke down every fucking time after bout 6 months. they would always send a new one without asking what the problem was. they just knew they where shitty.

this is why I use WD and Samsung

IM DOWN -15.98 I NEED A PUMP