Tough decision

Tough decision

Should I sell some DBC for ICX?

I have 75% DBC and 25% ICX

go all in ICX its about to fucking moon holy shit this coin is god tier. survives normie panic sell and now climbing to ath

all in bro, Koreans are very loyal and will pump this to the moon

Dumb your shitcoin for samsung of blockchain.

Dump this shitcoin completely and go all in DBC

do you want a working product or a logo of a brain map?

how with that fucking marketcap?

Koreans don't care about market cap, did you see them almost flip BCH and BTC that one time before Bithumb died or was DDOS'd?

don't know man...

Yep user move so you're 50/50.

It can easily get to NEO market cap which would only be a 2x from here. Mainnet release this month will easily do that.

Very conservative prediction.

This will be a 10B mcap in several weeks after hitting the korean exchanges.

fucking idiots why comparing it with Neo ? u should compare it with ETH/ADA?

also dont call it as Kr Kr this that? u miss universal appeal. just call it is next ada or eth. so ppl compare those mcap and pump it. literal retards

I know the main net for ICX will be on around 26th or so, but are there other events that could initiate a pump before that? I need to know so I don’t drop my rocketfuel bags too early

All you need to wait for is listings on kr exchanges with KRW pairing, then wait several weeks and enjoy the daily gains in the meanwhile.

yesterday was a normal day and we mooned nonetheless

Just wait for partnership announcements

Get as much ICX as you possibly can OP

How should it go 10x if NEO only has a 2x marketcap of ICX currently?

lmao i got the same portfolio, comfy

he fell for the marketcap meme, bet you missed the xrp moon too right?

What if I told you Koreans also use ETH

ICX has nothing to do with NEO. ICON is superiour in every aspect. Compare it with ADA mcap or even ETH if you want to.

Yes their launch event is on 31st January, one week after mainnet is launched. This will be held at the top of Korea's tallest building, where they will be unveiling Dapps being built on their blockchain and new partnerships

Korean companies and projects would rather deal with their own people/networks not Money Skeleton

What if I told you every coin that has been listed in a KRW pair has received a significant pump. EOS, BCH, TRX, the list goes on. Coinone is owned by Dayli Financial, the same company that owns Icon so a listing in a KRW pair is almost inevitable, thus a significant pump is expected.

>dbc icx in the same league
>fuck off

care to explain?

ANONS, neblio or ICON? both seems pretty hype and have big annoucement coming