Are you ready guys? Here we go!

300$ incoming

What target are you looking for senpai?

Strapped in with 40

it's down 10% and not pumping.

i'll wait.

yea, probably smart to get in after the pump

good call

the target will be on the day of the double fork.

just hold on. ignore the dips unless you're buying more.

thats because bitcoin is going down, this shit explodes once bitcoin is going up again.

I would guess around 270-300$ but it depens on how much bitcoin will rise.

>yea, probably smart to get in after the pump
>good call

buy high and sell low is the Veeky Forums meme

just relax

My only regret is that i mistimed the dip. only got 20 ZCL. Oh well, hopefully that will net me a nice profit.

Got only 10 ZCL.

Will u sell before or after fork ?
Question is :
BTCP worth it ?

I only have 1 /shrimp/

Will bittrex airdrop?

yes

Dont know yet, but I will probably sell afterh fork to invest into some other stuff

After. We're basically buying an ICO at a discount here.

Got in at $230, will I get my imaginary money back?

I'd consider offloading up to 10 of my 40 ZCL if the pre-fork price gets insane. Just a little insurance in case BTCP is somehow a flop or the fork falls through last minute.

Tell us the value in sat, not in $

>there are faggots who actually sold this shit when it was being dumped by whales bots

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING RETARDS HOLY SHIT

I think everybody with a sound mind will do that. But time it right, if it goes up 2x from here is not insane.

Agreed. I'd unload the 10 at $800-$1k

you're getting it for FREE not buying.

Also, shouldn't we sell immediately, the moment we get confirmation that we'll be receiving BTCP? when would that be and how to check

300 off the recovery today?

the biz way

There's a 60 btc whale sitting on ZCL. It won't go anywhere for a while.

should I sell it after the fork or continue to hold? what r u guys doing?

At some point, a block height for the fork will be announced. Use a block explorer to keep track of the height of the chain. As soon as the height has been hit, you will have been credited (at which point you should be getting rid of your zclassic asap)

>a
If you got in at a good price, (sub 150 dollar) you should definitely hold, the price will probably start dumping hard just before the fork like it did with the NXT airdrop, but the fork should be worth at least 200 i think.

tell us at least the fucking name of the shitcoin if you want to promote it retard

sorry not a miner. Completely ignorant how to use it and how it works.

Autists on Veeky Forums will keep you up to date if you hang out here around the expected time of fork