The day BTC falls to the dominance level of alts, we are all going to make it

The day BTC falls to the dominance level of alts, we are all going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT WAS FORETOLD

Bitcoin must die so we can succeed

Ethereum will be crowned king soon

Don't be rekt by lightning neetwork.

It’s not coming out

>Don't be rekt by lightning neetwork.

Kek, please tell me more about this vaporware

November 2018

Filthy altcoiners with their $400 portfolios hating on Bitcoin are the crypto equivalent of 13-year-old Linkin Park edgelords who "hate" their parents while living in their mansion.

I'm 100% in alts, but when Bitcoin dies it's gonna drag alts down with him

Sir I'll have you know I am working for 3 years now in call centers to put everything for my family into projects I know to be undervalued. Please sir do not making comments like this any longer

I expect 20% to be BTC's break point. That's when life support gets pulled. Probably all red across the board that day, then moon after moon for the bigger coinbase coins in the days following.

jesus christ, people think the red today is bad, can you imagine the bleeding on that day....

Cryptomarkets without Bitcoin would fare about as well as western society without white males.

KEK. The man's got a point here.

way to late

I see your angle but bitcoin just got the ball rolling, people now see value in magic internet money regardless of grandpa poopy pants.

It wouldn't be THAT bad. Unlike western society, crypto would eventually recover.

It'll be a slaughter for sure. Hold through on the other large cap coins (not BTC) and the rewards will be immense.

western society without boomers you mean.

you think in theory BTC's marketcap would be distributed among say, the top 10?

This 100%

What's the board's deal with boomer hate? You know they are all retired right? There's an entire generation called Gen X you forgot about.

Probably top 100

This isn't Reddit faggot. Boomers are still preferable over numales.
Raiblocks is the only crypto which isn't developed by numale faggots but it's not gonna make it either, not even close.

Yeah there would just be a new "white male" to take its place. This would be decided by... probably white males.

if btc dies it's just going to be eth slaughtering everything. btc won't die, you won't be able to cash out.
because of btc's pairing with literally everthing, things won't stabilize until we get more fiat/alt and alt/alt pairings.

do you idiots realize btc being valued high is whats giving your shitcoins this much worth?
the moment btc drops sub 10k your alt profits are gone, poof, just like that, unless they go way up in sats which is likely not gonna happen to most

No more wars?

The worst one like Ripple would succeed since hype equals success in a market where idiots trying to get rich quick.

huh, what about Eth's pairing with everything? I've never traded with BTC and only with ETH

People will buy Bitcoin when the market is volatile and they want to go for a steady coin.

People will buy altcoins if bitcoin steadily grows, because they want to invest in a memecoin to get those 100x gains because they were too late to the Bitcoin show

To summarize, relax. Buy and hodl and stop trying to meme newbies into selling their coins, especially if it's because you were late to Bitcoin and you're trying to bamboozle people into selling so you can buy, when you should be making calls or you won't make your weekly callcenter quota.

>like fucking boomers amirite
>fucking white males

dis. i swear this is why India has no economy

More or less, yes. Whatever coin takes top spot will get the biggest chunk of it, of course. Looks like ETH might be the golden boy but who knows.

Ah yes, the good ol' Pajeet meme.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

how many times has it been delayed now?

Same. These retards live in the past.
>m-muh sats
Pretty much all relevant exchanges have ETH pairings, many even others like LTC or fucking DOGE. BTC is becoming obsolete and irrelevant at an increasing pace.

its literally on mainnet

there's some guy angrily going around threads being like WHY YOU NO USE SATS like he's unaware non-retards exclusively buy ETH with their fiat and use ETH pairs cos it's way fuckin faster

It will cause a spike in price just due to the news but all it will do is prolong bitcoins death.
Even with the Lightning network it will still be outdated tech and certain alts will continue to outperform it.

Sell your bitcoin it's a shitcoin. It has no use.

Lets not get carried away gramps

Who should it be decided by...dumb niggers?

>Sell your gold. It's a shitmineral. It has no use. Buy this here tin and lead, my friend

Hard commodities are useless. You need to go after the soft commodities like lean hogs or feeder cattle.

>implying crypto is comparable to metals in any way or form