Any normies ranting on twitter or kikebook about crypto being rigged? post todays stories bls

any normies ranting on twitter or kikebook about crypto being rigged? post todays stories bls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
archive.is/LIHTn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know anyone else aside from the people who use me as a broker who invest in crypto. They don't even check on it, so I've got nothing. Have this bump though OP.

Part 3

>only increasing the wealth of the original shareholders
kek, no faggot im increasing my own wealth too. no coiners will never learn.

Last part

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Cringed

Fucking Top Kek, my favorite video right now

lmao, nocoiners being this fucking mad they missed it

Normies are some of the strongest handed HODLers I've seen actually. They have blind faith in their coins even if they're way down.

let them fud themselves into poverty
in this day and age, ignorance is a choice

Sounds like a lowkey /pol/tard pizzagate theorist

Pizzagate is real faggot, have you done any own research on the matter?

fucking hate no-coiners, biggest faggots in the world.

boomers dont give a fuck.
they throw the money in and check back months and even years later.

I BELIEVE IN THE TECH NOT IT'S WORTH

Found the pedo.

my fucking sides

>gold is necessary for computer circuit boards
mega kek

Where in the shit is this? I want to trash talk no coiners

Agreed. Pizzagate is completely real. Some fucking /pol/tard shot up the pizza shop so now no investigation will be done and everyone who believes in the evidence gets to look like psychopathic conspiracy theorists.

Thanks Psy-Ops. The Podestas get to rape and exploit many children until they die of old age now.

Don't believe me? Well I got a map that's pizza related if you don't.

Gold is a globalist currency used by almost every nation and culture on this planet to trade for goods. This guy is a globalist hypocrite!

Oh you poor child. Pol is to the right if you need it.

Its in my fraternity’s groupme from last night. He’s our president too

Oh man I wish I could be this naive again, I envy you

>fraternity
You are sooooooooo gay.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

This.

That's why I said theorist and not conspiracy theorist. I believe it too to an extent, I'm just saying its not a good reason to cuck yourself out of money in crypto.

Stop reading project veritas and Alex Jones.

None of it is credible, but for whatever reason righties just put their fingers in their ears when it's debunked

How’s he a hypocrite though?

did you read their white paper? lmfao

Either you didn't do your research or you're one of them. It's so OBVIOUS, the symbolism is everywhere.

archive.is/LIHTn

You'll find more supporting pizzagate than muh russia, sadly.

Its getting better

Ironically crypto is more real than the money in stocks or bank since instead of being some number in database served to you, you serve the unique instances of cryptocoins yourself thus being _digital form of the physical currency that you can actually own and store yourself_.

he's a very smart man I wouldn't mess with this guy. He knows how to look up basic definitions.

Kek, he’s stubborn as fuck man

>or buy a green energy cryptocurrency
Burst $10 end of month confirmed

pls tell him that crypto is backed moreso than the USD. Rustle his jimmies real fuckin good.

"Splash" is one huge faggot. How stupid can one actually be?

wat is logic, mr. splash

>thinks that the process of the same news organizations owned by the same five conglomerates all citing each-other in "debunking" articles is actual debunking
>everything from wikileaks is consistently ignored, or the credibility of wikileaks is ignored
>everything owned by these five companies is pushing the exact same cultural marxism bullshit narrative
>always claim to be "on the side of science" and relates anyone who believes anything different from them to flat earthers—yet is a proponent of shit like "gender is a social construct"
>most msm outlets don't get why some cryptos have actual value—claim that it's all a bubble

we are actually seeing reporters claim that it's no longer viable to make efforts to remain unbiased
some journalist or reporter won an award for making a very similar statement—as if mainstream media has ever, in modern history, been unbiased

the concepts that make up modern liberalism are genuinely fueled by real, actual mental illness—and when alex jones calls them out on their insanity, they project everything that they do onto their opposition, or create misleading charts full of umbrella terms around the statistics to make their arguments look credible
they're fucking vile, dude