TRON IS A EXIT SCAM, JUSTIN'S DONE A RUNNER

Well folks! Tron is a exit scam

If your not already aware, Justin Sun, the "CEO" of Tron has sold 6 billion worth of TRX coin on binance and Liqui.io

Transaction data and proof is in link below, look under token transaction for coins and amounts etc. People in the comment section have tried to blackmail the sneaky bastard with exposure of his actions.

etherscan.io/address/0x60dfe511ef939e25843471e34e856e5b2e07c92a#tokentxns

A reddit post explaining it more in detail.

>>
DO NOT BE IN DENIAL TO THIS, THIS IS AN EXIT SCAM, THE VALUE WILL SLOWLY DIE OFF AND YOU'LL BE ROBBED OF ALL YOUR MONEY.

SELL YOUR BAGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/tron-trx-dips-after-cash-out-allegations-justin-sun-clarifies-situation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess I appreciate this FUD just so I can accumulate longer.

but this is the same shit weve seen all day. all disproven.

why do you even care? unless youre accumulating like me. In which case: keep going user.

Debunked over and over again, obvious FUD.

I respect the hustle tho, I too would like to purchase more TRX at a lower price.

ignorant youth,

always thinking your right about everything.

whats it got to take for you to see something is bullshit? 90% loss? 100% loss?

karma really sucks you smug cunt.

cryptovest.com/news/tron-trx-dips-after-cash-out-allegations-justin-sun-clarifies-situation/

>Additionally, if you look at the wallet in question, the owner does not just sell TRX but also buys them back regularly.

This is probably for the coin burn you idiots. He is just selling during pumps, then buying back more when it's cheap to accumulate so he can burn coins.

Not debunked an no proof to show for it. Tron is a sinking ship and u normie fags are just pushing ur shit agenda so you can sell off those bags before it's too late weakhands

Justin Sunn here. OP is right. It's an exit scam.

its not fud you idiot, the white papers been cross matched with an existing io. it's a simple copy and paste.

grow up, swallow your pride and cut your loses.

>”it’s debunked!”
>posts no proofs
State of Tronlets

>cryptovest.com/news/tron-trx-dips-after-cash-out-allegations-justin-sun-clarifies-situation/
lmao what???

are you retarded

or he's selling mass amounts to cause a dump and then buying back.

that's the epitome of playing the market.

Why wouldn’t he wait longer?

Yeah the English whitepaper which is poorly translated from the original which is in Chinese

>cut your loses

LMAO still WAY in the green on TRX. Stay poor buddy.

I dont own TRX nor have I ever considered owning TRX. Just playing devil's advocate here.

But let's say you were the creator of a cryptocurrency that you were extremely passionate about. You see that your holdings are now worth 2 Billion Dollars. This enough money to never worry about anything again for the rest of your life. Wouldnt you want to cash out and spend all your time working on your passion free of worry?

This is essentially what vitalik did right?

Tron out, Ether in. The only thing that needs to be proven is that the address belong to that chink.

I'm not here to hold your hand. I don't care if you don't believe me and don't feel like verifying your own entirely unproven allegations.

Miss out tho idc.

This. If we relied on people to tweet whether they're guilty or innocent, there would be zero guilty people.
"nahhhh guys its just a huge coincidence that this unnamed "investor" just happens to have the same name as me!

>Con artist says he didn't do it!
>Just another investor named Justin with day 0 ties to Tron!

Sorry no cheap TRON for you. Buy now it's only gonna go up from here.

post history is full of TRX fud, kek

people put alot of trust in complete strangers.

its just a coincidence that the person that sold 6 billion worth of tron shared the same name as him.

The cunt is obviously lying.

This has been disproven for like 4 days now... that's literally 10 year old FUD in a crypto market. You suck at your job, OP.

But he linked to leddit, he must be telling the truth!

Anybody who blindly believes the TRX FUD should just be shot desu. Pure wastes of oxygen/bandwidth.

Pretty much yeah. And Tron has a 10 year roadmap. If he wants to cash out a small portion of his stack, so that he can be financially free to develop the rest of his coin for the next decade, then I am happy.

I mean did ETH die when Vitalik sold at $7?

Ofcourse it was fake, but I guess someone is mad he missed the boat

cut your loses

>he sold at $7

lmao what a fucking idiot

>plebbit spacing
Fuck off back there faggot reeeeeee

well it shouldn't be too hard for your to post a link to this "proof"

man, if i made 6 billion, i wouldnt give a fuck what i was doing at the time, i would do a runner too!

>the “proof” of his innocence is justin sun denying the allegations according to reddit brainlets

w e w

Justin Sun more like Justin Scum
more like Justin Scam
more like sell your TRX bags now before that shit gets heavy

Protip: Maybe you should post proof of what you're accusing Justin Sun of hmm??????????????????????

lol this is next level retard shit. Its literally the OP you fucking idiot

>The "proof" of his guilt is an account which shows massive amounts of TRX moving both in AND out

Convenient how you retarded cunts love leaving that one important detail out, right?

>holding Tron
>Want to sell because it's a scam
>Want to hold because people are ripple tier deluded and ripple went up 10x

Yep, it's scam, but everybody knew it's just a PnD, no?

The proof is the fact that the wallet that sold 6 billion Tron, immediately bought 6 million worth of Tron back during the dip. He's just accumulating. Probably for the coin burn.

Also go download the original chinese white paper and try to find plagiarism there faggot.

just sounds like a load of shit to me.

Why would he use his western name to begin with? His Chinese natural name obviously would be more natural.
I'm starting to think people try to shit him down due personal hatred, as the guy can come off as a braggard and step on toes

You want me to say that people who are launching a scam coin make almost a billion bucks?

Next level retard shit is thinking any of the links you posted constitutes "proof".

Either way, why do you care so much? What's it to you that TRX is a scamcoin? Literally no reason to sperg out on Veeky Forums.

>a non minable shitcoin is a scam
who would have known.

Yet it proves nothing. I sold 30M TRX @$0.24 and rebought at $0.16
My name is also Justin. You're absolutely retarded.

This is actually a sensible argument, and it should tell you something no single TRX holder come up with it in their rabid retorts.

For the sake of counterargument, Vitalik sold a few millions worth, and implied ETH was overvalued before the $100 mark. Fairly distant scenario from Justin twitterpumping day in day out and the TRX official account cheering for CMC rank. Nobody really needs more than $10m to be set for life, shooting for any more at the expense of investors shows you're more passionate about money than about your creation.

disproven by who? the person that did it? while he still did it and then denies it.

how dumb are you?

hahhaahahh.

Not sensible at all considering it's irrelevant. The account in question sold AND bought huge amounts of TRX. The FUD-spreaders always leave out the fact that the account also bought TRX.

>CEO speaks english.
>Chooses a volunteer translator to write the most important document without proof reading it....
>Tells everyone to read the chinese one.

How is it any less scammy than XRP? BTC?

>project worth BILLIONS
>”teehee the english translator was just an amateur XD”

How tiny does a person’s brain have to be to believe this shit.

fake? it's linked to real transaction data

The account sold AND bought TRX you fucking mong. But I guess it doesn't matter how many times someone tells you that when you're denser than a brick.

Its far more evidence than him claiming he did nothing in a tweet.

>moving the goal posts
>o-okay it’s a scam b-but all of crypto is a scam!!

The absolute state of Reddit.

He speaks english pretty badly, didn't you watch the livestream. Guy knows basic English. No way he'd be able to understand the complex english needed to write or even proof read a whitepaper.

Also he likely never read filecoins white paper so even if he did read it how the fuck would he know it was plagiarized.

Holy shit can you even read or do the base amount of research required?

The account bought AND sold TRX. The fact that you haven't even bothered to look this up shows that you're either retarded or intentionally spreading misinformation

Lol bunch of fucking retard FUDing a awesome project... stay poor asshole. Those big partners wouldn't back a project that was a scam and the dev that come from big compagnies like microsoft, alibaba would not join a scam.

Good for you nigger, I don't give a fuck what you trade faggot.

OP is a fucking paranoid retard as usual, move along

can you read gook scribble?

If you guys really don't think TRX is overpriced then I'm not sure how you will ever wake up from this dream.

no but seriously how is this coin worth so much

even link has 'muh oracle problem' 'muh smart contracst'

ive never even heard what this coin does

Everything is overpriced, #stfunigga

Who is to blame for you not doing the proper amount of research? lmao you don't even have to learn Chinese to figure out what TRX is.

People think here its a problem to copy codes that work.

Doesnt fucking matter. The final product matters.

Are you kidding me....all of crypto is overpriced

fucking kek

lmao coping this much that you can’t show devunking

How can you make that argument when there were 6 BILLION in the address and there are currently 371 MILLION in it. LOL fuck me...

Like I said, idc you stupid nigger. It's not on me to debunk allegations that you haven't even proven yet.

I'm atheist and I'd believe Jesus coming back over this sorry piece of shit inept attempt of hustle. Thanks! Just bought 800k baobaojustin coins

>The final product matters.

And there isn’t one. There’s no product. TRX is a fucking ERC20 token. It’s a literal shitcoin (that does nothing) running on the Ethereum network.

One of you stupid fucking brainlets try to dispute this.

Herpes! Your mama!

>website is still in chinese.
>apparent chinese genius brainlet
>not capable of creating english version

Mainnet launches by end of Q1 you fucking idiot.

>i-it's an ERK tweny toeken!!

Weakest FUD in existence. This is bottom of the fucking barrel.

Honestly pretty comfy with tron. Bought at 3 cents sold at 27 right after it peaked at 30. Thanks Justin!

>Mainnet launches

Oh. So it doesn’t exist? How do you know it’s even being made? You don’t. The master scam artist is your only source of information, and because you can’t think for yourself, you believe him.

who told you they were joining tron?

microsoft? an american giant would not partner with a chinese one over an american one.

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME

I never bought Tron but have 1000 trx regardless. Was there an airdrop or somethig? I just noticed I have 500 tron on binance and another 500 on liqui. Whats up with that? Free money?

HAHAHHAHAHHahhaa holy shit, he’s literally manipulating the market with hus big stack to accumulate even more and you think he does it for a benevolent purpose, how retarded can you be.

I hope you never buy into any ICO, never buy low or easly, and only buy highly established products that have already launched and shown many green candles.

Wouldn't want to take a risk aye.

He went to University of Pennsylvania, his parents work as some government law firm in China.

>reddit

>parents are lawyers

Guess that’s why he’s so good at lying.

>tronlets fall for all of JUSTin’s damage control

1400-1500 when?

I want to sell with huge profit already...

>selling a 4-5 year HODL

Roadmap is like 10+ years lmao

Tron's a great coin, you dumb racist republicans are going to get lost in the dust because you refuse to support a nice, cute chinese man. oh well, there's always TRUMPcoin for ya'll.

he won't stick around for 10 years

ahahahahahah!!!!

>the absolute state of tronholders
this user was literally making a case FOR trx and you dismiss his argument as fud

TRX is a scam in the making, seriously respect Justin Sun for being a top shill. I mean, did you read the fucking roadmap? He literally took those names from Halo campaign missions! Jesus Christ.

dude noone asked the guy to translate probably, as soon as they move to SF the correct version is going to come out. If they were to scam you the whitepaper would have been written in perfect Oxford professor English and you wouldnt even get a glimpse of second thought. Would a guy with infinite amount of money as Justin want to scam you? Answer that yourself.

hey, thats where you fucking wrong cunt.

just assume people dont like tron because it's chinese? no, it's because it's a scam.

>He got the name Star Trek from Halo.

Averageweeb.jpg

Look at the years and the spelling, a 5th grader could proofread this shit lmao

>August 2017 to December 2018
>Exodus

>exodus
>noun
>a mass departure of people.

The absolute mad man hinted at the exit scam.

THIS is a very good point. Nobody smart enough to engineer a scam of this magnitude would make such careless blunders.

More rational explanation is that it's just a language barrier issue with a very new foreign company.

TRX IS A SCAM THE FUD IS REAL
PULL OUT NOW OR LOSE IT ALL!!!!
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

if you need me i'll be over here accumulating

Justin Sun whhyyy?

how is btc scammy exactly?