TNB COIN

This coin is booming. Buy this shit niggers

14k reporting in

12k reporting in!

let's go!!

Thank you whoever shilled me this the other day

fuuuuuck only picked up 200 was planning on buying a couple thousand this friday

Holding 450k right now. This is an easy x2

Veeky Forums is missing another mission, and keeps shilling the classic stuff like VEN, ICX, LINK, TRX and XVG. Casual day on this board.

you are welcome

just bought 14k. this has plenty more room to grow

Veeky Forumstards won't buy this even though beta launch is in 3 days and token burn, AND bitfinex.

This is what i call mooning, not your shitcoin.

Lol goodluck buying and selling in a low volume shitcoin. We dont really consider coins with low volume rising in price as "mooning" around here.

We consider coins "mooning" when they're making x10+ gains, not your virgin 20% in a day and -25% the next day.

Uhh maybe because we dont invest lunchmoney? And if I buy $100k or even $20k worth of that shitcoin I cant do it without skyrocketing or dumping the price.

Only lunch money boys deal with that type of low volume shitcoin. Let me guess, that shit isnt on binance.

267 BTC volume of your shitcoin you posted

How should i even trade anything over there, when i cannot even buy 10BTC + before the initial moon? Stay poor with your 100$ portfolio, oh god.

>dick swinging retards using "we" so they dont look like a pair of angry virgins

>beanposting in 2018

we just need to break down the 2000 sell wall and we will be mooning like crazy

4000+ BTC is the volume of TNB dumbass. Its higher than OmiseGo in binance.

I guess you replied to the wrong guy bud. I am balls deep in tnb

Anyone else see this going to $1? I mean it is getting listed on Bitfinex and every shitcoin below a dollar is pumped to $1.

pajeet lunch money trader detected.

Ofc it is, everything between 10 cents and 1 dollar is gonna reach 1 dollar