Xlm

please tell me stellar will rise again... im too deep into this... i have 10k xlm..... I bought when it was 20c saw it go to 95c but didn't sell... tell me was this a mistake or should I wait... if so.. how long should I wait ..of not.. tell me which coin to go all in on to gain massively in January.. need serious help please because I all in my life savings on this..

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tfw all lifesavings = 2k $.
rip dangos

not a rich man user..I live alone.. no family and a few friends...

It won't go down forever

welp best if you sell op and chase another shitcoin whilst you're still in the green this isn't going abck up for a looooooooooooooooong time

if you're a bitch just sell.
if you have iron hands like me HODL

OP don't listen to this. Be patient and hold. You will be rewarded greatly when fairX is released.

when fairx hits, then moon

stfu i'm accumulating cheap stellar off the impatient ADD-ridden pajeets like op

>no family and a few friends
>posts Dango-kaizoku

Paradox?

it's recovering back to .64

phone wallpaper ... haha

I would hold, even though I personally think XLM is a shitcoin. Normies don't know that though.

Ffs make this shit drop down below 4k again i wanted to sell 10k but fucking kraken retardation triggered seceral 10k sell orders :(

the fuck? just hold it

you are getting emotional because you read cherrypicked selection bias pumped Veeky Forums posts where people pretend they made 3x what they really did. you're up, hold it

Everything in this market will rise. The question is whether it will rise more or less compared to other alts. Stellar is the latter

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Why dont you sell especially at such low prices?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

be patient and hold, you are still way up and passed the point of no return for this cycle and it wont go down too much further, and when it goes back up, its going to ath and then some. just dont get greedy, remember to take some profits.

SEL GODDAMMIT IT'S BEEN DAYS SINCE THE LAST MOONING THE BUBBLE HAS POPPED
SEL SEL SEL SEL!! OR LIVE IN REGRET

why would someone buy xlm over XRB?

Prajesh said it will moon soon back above $1 end of month
Always listen to Prajesh and hodl

shit the fuck up retards and let me accumulate

MOON ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I COULD HAVE MADE MORE AS A STINKY LINKY

It's never going back to 20 cents so stop bitching and just hold. Jesus fuck, stop moaning.