X1000 in one year

You have 500 fiat to turn into 500k in one year.
What do?

I'm buying a house in one year so I figured it would be a good goal to help hold something.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Qtum. All in. No Stop loss.

Get 250k and move to the midwest.
>needing 500k
Get out of the city faggot. Full of niggers and Jews.

This graphic is retarded, according to the smart the smart thing to do is trade

I'm buying for 250k but gonna put another 250k in to refurbish it, since the house is from the 60s and has not been touched yet.

I'm in europe btw so technically I probably need 1mm because taxes..

why QTUM? short term or long term gains?

West has no interest in it, I'm holding huge bags myself from previous news pump

It was one of the most underwhelming pumps I've seen in history of crypto desu

only possible if you get a coin at 1 mill market cap that goes to 1 bill market cap

or a 10 mill coin which is more in the real of possibility that goes to 10 bill.

It is not impossible but very very very very unlikely.

maybe sumokoin which is a better version of monero but it is already at 20 mill market cap

Qtum certainly looks interesting. But it's already at ~50 bucks. I doubt it can x1000 in one year.

I dont need the money to survive, so I figured I might as well take a big gamble.

To start with 500 and end with 500k you will need to trade or at least chase a few moon missions

you need to understand the concept of market cap.

All the people that are saying market cap is a meme are hands down retarded.

the price for one coin does not matter

there are new 1 mill marketcap coin that are 2 figures

low marketcap --> high potential growth

I hodled 6k to 500k

but 50k a coin?

>32k is lower than 16k
>128k is lower than 64k

I dont really have time to trade too, and I'm likely shit at it.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

The more risk the more reward. I'm making 20% a day trading buying low and selling high. I can guarantee I'll get to the moon quicker than 99% of holders who pray that they will win the lottery with their shitcoin.

Trying to get into this. Any tips? Currently I just look for coins that are down and dump some of my coins that I’ve made a nice profit off, rinse repeat

Buy COSS
>altcoin dividends give you multiple opportunities for moon missions
>fiat gateway will make it a competitor with coinbase
>less than 1/10th market cap of KCS

Market cap only matters during hypes when Jamal and Pajeet enter the market. When btc crashes and they go back to street shitting and drug dealing nobody left cares for muah market cap

How do you even day trade? How do you know when to buy or sell?

The real answer is buying low on fundamentals and trading high with analytics.

I day traded $1 to $1,000,000,000.

Also, my dad works at Nintendo.

user. Teach me your ways

>Daytrade for a 40x for 4 months
>HODL XVG from 50 sats to 2000 sats for 4 months no work. Just chilling and HODLing
Your choice. You can work hard all day every day and you'll probably get to the same place I could get by holding. Look at CRIPPLE. It's done a 22x at the very least from October.

around 10 trades of 2x going all in

example:

supply 6 million
price 50

--> coinmarketcap = 50$ x 6 million = 300 million

supply 1 billion
price 0.5 $

--> marketcap = 10 billion x 0.5$ = 5 billion which would be like top 10 range

so coin price =! potential

but the ideal coin is low price and low market cap for psychological reasons

Literally all in on ENG. Its price will be somewhere around dash levels eventually, 1000+.

I have 1k in icx, should I leave it after early next month after it moons and find a newer coin with potential and go all in?

Show me a shitcoin which consistently increases 20% a day for 4 months in a row and I'll consider your advice.

Look for a high volume coin and low cost coin to start off with if you're under $1000. TRX is currently a good starting point. Wait until it bottoms out and then wait some more, never FOMO and buy in after it's risen more than 5%. Buy at bottom of the dip after it's risen a tiny bit and the volume is starting to increase. Set a reasonable profit target like 5% and then sell it no matter what once it reaches that point.

Don't get greedy and try to sell for higher, don't worry over missed opportunities, that shitcoin will be back to where it started within an hour or two and you can try again.

It's rare that I give advice because you're technically my competition, but I'm feeling generous and I'm currently waiting on a trade to complete.

There's also the fact that you can hodl and trade different coins

You can HODL and dump and still not be a day trader.

buy Apex or TheKey ICO for 500
you will be able to sell it for 2000+ straight after drop or 10k if you wait 2 months, then divide the 10K in new ICO's and do same

Thanks for that :) Are you using any bots?

Cheers mate

This.
Going parabolic into 30 bil market cap soon.

Thanks user. What do you recommend for over 1k?

just buy shit cheap and hold it until it moons

XVG was under 50 sats not long ago and reached around 2000 sats

COSS was around $0.05 at its lowest point and recently broke $2 (and I think can potentially reach $8-10, really low mcap still)

Ripple was $0.20 a couple months ago and reached up to what, $3+? And if you had bought really early it was at one point under $0.01

I would start to look at lower volume and higher cost coins, but you can on TRX until you reach $20,000. Past that? IOTA, ADA, OMG and VEN. You will have to change your strategy and wait longer between trades once you reach that point because they aren't as volatile as starter coins like TRX.

No problem

Not at the moment, I'm simply following my own advice and doing trades manually.