Once I cash out I would like to make the world a little better with my money...

Once I cash out I would like to make the world a little better with my money. I don't want to just waste it on random stuff for myself.

What are some ways to do this? Most non profits are scams and impacting the world at large requires way too much money. I'd prefer to do something for the environment because people suck anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJDlzvqrPLk
apiterrahoney.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

donate to anons on Veeky Forums of course

One word: Konzentrationslager.

Create jobs. Charity only perpetuates poverty.

Give it to me so I can waste it on random stuff for myself.

What i was thinking of doing if i make it is calling up hospitals in my native 3rd world country or america or someshit and randomly paying off people's medical costs who are dealing with serious stuff like cancer.

Become an influential shareholder in an industry you care about.

I like you user.
Give this world more back then i have taken would be my goal.
i guess i would buy big pieces of land and just full them up with trees. And donate some to organisations that aren't a scam

when i "make it" im going to open up some kind of a cat refuge, or a cat community, like a huge mansion thats all cats, cat toys, plenty of cat food everywhere, where every cat can come and live like a king

start a business you fool.

Films, games, toys, auto, medicine, electronics, etc.

Equip yourself to start cleaning up these streets.

Batman?

Make a giveaway thread and get all beggars banned. Perfect way to go.

Use your money to build a right wing death squad.

Donate that ass to my face

Start a business and create jobs. The only aid i would give is food and toys for animalshelters. Never donate money!

build a shelter for poor white boys only

Travel to africa and start a real life crypto RTS in some,village.
Basically an ICO. Village.io.

People put money in, you build wells, convince them your a god. Buy weapons to defend against warlords, give them jobs.. A % of their profits is sent back to token holders.. Token holders fund investment in farms etc.

Basically the goal is to go from,a village (pre dark age) to a post emperical age village slowly assimilating other villages etc.

Good choice helping the environment - that is my goal as well. If you have enough buy some land to live on and dedicate the rest to a nature preserve. Bonus points if you can get water rights and/or a stream for helping riparians

Charities all steal most of the funds to keep for themselves. Fuck the charitable jew. Start handing out money to bums personally. Raise an army of hobos. Become their king. Fuck their women.

An idea I’d try out is guerrilla gardening using drones to create forests. There needs to be a lot of research in this space before there are viable processes, but once this becomes pragmatic, I will try this out.

I feel you user, all I want to do with my crypto is turn my hobby of beekeeping into a business, semi environmental, go in half with me :)

That's kinda the opposite of what I want to do. I don't want to start a business so I can sell useless stuff stuff people don't really need.

Yeah I've heard of that, it's a great concept. The only problem is that it's kinda hard as an individual to participate/invest in something like this because they are such large scale projects.

bitflur.com
try cashing out like $500 or $1000 at a time on a bluebird debit card

>guerrilla gardening

That's an awesome idea. Too bad it would never work in Chicago, the plants would die of the bitter cold wind before they even got a chance.

unironically fight against consumerism. One of the true cancers scourging this planet

pay Veeky Forums mods to enable flags

The Jews will destroy you.

I would violate and desecrate her so bad they would need a heat gun to unglue my cum dripped dick from her asshole.

You have a really romanticized view of Africa. Most probably his villagers would leave in the first few years to go work in a factory and live in a city like it's happening in Ethiopia right now

the niggers are too retarded to make that work

Look up "pineapple fynd"

Look for the best cancer, AIDS, diabetes, and dementia cure research charities.

Your pale ass would get kidnapped and ransomed for cold, hard American cash.

Just stick to crypto, that will ironically help the poor more than anything
>t. user in a country with 5%+ inflation and shitty currency.

In terms of having the most impact for donation, check out sens.org and perhaps machine intelligence research institute. Perhaps any organization that Peter Thiel shills, as he stays quite ahead of the curb, in terms of philanthropy.

Here's a video you should watch if you want to really assess where your money could have a lot of impact, and avoiding normie-level thinking surrounding philanthropy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJDlzvqrPLk

Like crypto, this is high-risk, high reward thinking in the world of philanthropy projects

Why don't you produce something the world needs according to you then

this is a good one, but dont waste time with aids or diabete

Thanks based user, I'll have a look.

Beekeeping is profitable and one of the most relevant things to do since we are all dependent on pollination.

Find some experienced beekeepers and produce ultra ECO friendly honey. To be honest there is one already on US market apiterrahoney.com/ , but it doesn't mean you won't reach success in this sphere.

Wish you the best on your journey, user. It's a treacherous path. I will also let you know this, my country has the highest inequality index in the world. I've seen the poorest of the poor. No amount of charity will help them. Only exponential technological progress that lifts the entire world up will help. That's why I think innovation in money is the fundamental building block. From there, incentives and centralization can get shifted. Next to look toward is perhaps accessible internet, EduTech, biotech, AI, agritech, energy etc. DYOR and see what you come up with.

Godspeed