Blockfolio rate thread - Am I going to make it edition

Post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/tau
forkdelta.github.io/#TAU-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These portfolio rate threads are gay as fuck, seriously. It's like a much more homosexual dick rating thread.

Help me please

Man this is just depressing. Go all in on a a shitcoin with that amount of money.

I'm poor dude :(

god damn why did we stop making cars aesthetically pleasing

god damn why did we stop making ANYTHING aesthetically pleasing

Safety regulations

Pick a shitcoin to fix that, user. I suggest Bitbean

so you diversified...(?) ~100 dollars into all 4 coins on coinbase, then transferred eth to purchase req and tron back when they were shilled here on Veeky Forums? am I about right?

No I used BTC to buy TRX and REQ and I got the BCC for free

But yeah you're right

These LTC bags are heavy, palms are sweaty.

Sorry... You need to have money to make money. You're out.

>No I used BTC to buy TRX and REQ

jesus

with your amount of money I highly suggest consolidating all of it into eth, and then going all in on a decent low market cap coin with room to grow.

example DBC a week ago, it went from 15 cents to 40 cents now in a week, if you had been all in on that you would have doubled your money and more

there is really no reason to diversify such a small amount of money

Thinking about dropping mco, ardor, rise, and IGNIS to pick up some enj and icx. Tryna be 5 figures by eom.

rate bags pls

hey look you can start with any amount, but what you need to focus on is x2-ing repeatedly, which is very simple in this market

your 100 bux could be 200 next week, 400 the week after, 800....1600....etc.

If you really can't stand that idea, then 50% hold something that is absolutely going to grow steady like eth and then start the 2x strategy with the remaining eth

you have so little to lose, pal...and so much to gain, if you do this

exclusively coins shilled and meme'd on Veeky Forums? good luck

Thanks for the advice, I'm new to crypto so I've got lots more to learn it seems like.

Any altcoins you recommend?

Will I make it guys? I wanna at least get to 2.4k before I change my portfolio up a bit

The ultimate normiefolio

Hey Blockfolio fags!
Suck to delta. Prices is much more accurate.

Good job:

very similar to mine

>Suck
I swear I typed 'Stick'.

What's it called on the app store just "delta"?

S U C C
U
C
C

ICON is 70% of total

and I'll probably use the ETH and XMR to invest in an ICO

does this look alright?

If you just search delta it will come up delta crypto, click that. Otherwise you will get delta airlines and the like.

how do i use this user?

get rid of tron, bcash, ltc

I have the exact same amount of BTC - How much did you start with and how long did it take you to get to .75? Not trying to dick measure, I just like to see where I am.

>ETHOS last 24 hours
>€11.30 on Block +38% change
>€9.36 on Delta -4.8% change

And I can actually see the orders on block

What the fuck mate?

You have been delta'd :)

Yeah uninstalling that Garbo. Nice try.

To make them more fuel efficient and safe.

Delta doesn't even have a graph, it's shite.

Okay then stick with inaccurate blockfolio prices. I don't give a fuck.

What coin here would you get rid of, and what would you buy in its place?

This shit graph, no book orders wtf. Blockfolio down to shit too doesn't load

>Inaccurate
Yeah if you're checking it every minute, which is what VIRGIN traders do. It's fine if you check a couple of times a day, like a CHAD.

Lisk and Ark bags

I will scoop up all of your panic sold bags when BTC runs up to 25k

inb4 mad cash shills

Any advice or criticsms are appreciated. No one ever responds to me in these fucking threads

It should be accurate everytime I check, whether I check once a week or 10 times a day.

Sell me the appeal of these 4

I wouldn't invest like you are. Then again I have about half the money in mine.

drop VeChain, it grows too slow.

you will make it, make sur eonce XLM moons again you get rid of it for lower market cap shitcoins with higher growth potential

Not bad, you should get in the habit of selling coins once they are done mooning (QTUM, XLM a few days ago but might as well keep now)

Let me take this oppertunity to shill APPC. I bought in at 17500, buy in just over 18000 would be a good entry point. DYOR and u will want to buy this

Rate me too

Fuck it. Here's my bittrex instead.

Keep on getting fed up trying to manually enter my buys in Delta and Blockfolio.

I'll respond to you user.
Keep the shitcoins but diversify in ETH and BTC for some 'stability'. If you can speak of stability in a market like this.

;)

Dump VEN and ZCL for eth and buy TAU

idex.market/eth/tau
forkdelta.github.io/#TAU-ETH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Beautiful ETH wave user

what the fuck are you talking about

Feeling pretty comfy lads

Started with $5k and ended here completely through luck. I'd really appreciate any advice on how to get to $1m!

>VEN
Huge partnerships, real world use and imminent rebrand
>IoT
Chinese Iota with a fraction of the marketcap. DAG coins are hot right now as seen with XRB and Iota. I could see this becoming big on reddit and causing some big FOMO. It also had high trading volume when I bought it at $3 I haven't checked in a while though.
>ZCL
I think it will keep increasing as the bitcoin Private fork gets closer. If not, I think Bitcoin Private will be worth well over $200

give me some advice
in return I'll shill an ICO 8^)

Forgot to link lamden shill thread

these threads dont work because no one replies to eachother. Reply to at least one ohter person or fuck off.

Thanks. I will do more research.

>tfw poorfolio

You'll make it bro.

>2000 in fun

Nice job. Now HODL for dear life, we're going to the MOON

sell all ark, get more req

Dump TRX for ICX or REQ. You'll be fine

Well done user!

Sell your LTC and BTC. If you want to be safe, put that money into ETH. If you want to be more risky, put that money into VEN or more ICX

Dump Litecoin.
It's the ultimate normie alt coin.

Feel like I'm too diverse

What should i do i really dont know.

How did U get from 5 to there

You're going to need to put more money into FUN if you want to make it man.

Consistent ETH gains since $180 with a couple lucky 10x's mixed in.