Odn

daily reminder that it’s not too late to get into Obsidian. the market cap is only up 10 million dollars, which is absolute chump change in crypto. the gains are already huge but this is nothing compared to what will come after the binance listing, messenger on iOS, and obsidian glass.

their newest rebrand is so clean and really represents what they’re about, don’t get JUSTed like every other coin is right now. BUY BUY BUY

(market cap is 30 million, 300 million would mean a 10x and a 3 billion would mean a 100x, which is absolutely possible within the next year)

Veeky Forums thread?

mix of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums. maybe some /pol/

Strongly considering this, try and fud me out of it

forget it OP, biz only buys high here.

$100 odn you say? when user?

ODN Will prolly spring to the 100 million range MC this month. Then to 300 mill or so thru Q1. By EOY $10 seems guaranteed as long as crypto market continues to grow. Which I think it will for quite some time- there are still so many people joining worldwide and so much capital influx to come. If ODNs' 3rd party apps (Glass, Geo) kick ass then $20 ODN at eoy is plausible. That's a market cap of about 450 mill which is still not much by today's standards

you're being quite conservative user, I like your approach though.

these are very reasonable numbers. if the fag 2 posts above you FUD’s himself out of buying he’s gonna be one butthurt user

sorry i meant 3 posts*

No, odn s a shit coin. I wouldn’t buy this shit at all. It will dump. Sell this shit ASAP.

i also wish to buy ODN at a lower price :^)

I know, some poo in the loo PnD grp bout to dump it! Trying to help you save shekels!

desu i should be fudding like this faggot because i still haven’t acquired my masternode. i have 3k ODN to go. my wallet however does have a masternode because i’m pooling it with one of my normie friends who i shilled. i’m keeping his stake though because he doesn’t get it

i have little faith in the ODN devs desu

you’re retarded, the dump already happened right after it broke a dollar when bagholders sold, it has nowhere to go but up from here

I've held this coin for months and it's very trying. I'm not sure I believe this recent pump won't dump again

>Trying to help you save shekels!

thanks kind user, just bought 100k

This sounds like a subtle fleximus reference

>I'm not sure I believe this recent pump won't dump again

its organic growth, not a pump, were stablizing at 7/8 k sats, then we will double again, also new website coming out soon

ONEDEV IS GUNNA DUMP ON YOU AND THE TEAM ROSTER IS FAKE!

Stratis is going to have an amazing 2018 with its ICOs and Obsidian probably experience some of those gains due to being a fork. I think it will easily get to 200m+ market cap.

I'm ride or die on this coin. I'm glad it's green when most of my portfolio is red.

you’re retarded look on the fucking blockchain and you’ll see they barely own a fraction of the coins. i’m retarded for even replying because i know you’re accumilating like me.

this, stratis will be a serious competitor with ether this year.