Why KuCoin is better than Binance and other exchanges?

Why KuCoin is better than Binance and other exchanges?
They have a coin called KCS that gives you dividends from transaction fees.
Every coin that gets added goes 5x
I am making 100USD a week just on referals
Use my bonus code:

21Hc3

Post your code below so we can get a referral chain going!

Watch this ELI5 video to see how it works:
youtu.be/5NolXWUOalQ

Thank you user.

E5w6Vh

Thank you user.

1gcRr

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

Lets get rich together my niggers
1bQva

7RbMbc

ref code: 1ysrt

Make sure to buy DeepBrain Chain (DBC)

thanks brozhniaks, here's mine 7R4fJK

Please help some pleb student to get out of his misery

18saR

fuck off with this scam piece of shit exchange

1bg63

>tfw it takes more than 24 hours to extract all reward.

Join my network by using this code, managed to catch 2-3 whales that feed you well user, dont miss it.

243gP
do not wanna just to throw my ref code
some possible x5-x10 moons: PPC, MOD

28Ne1
28Ne1

I felt terror when I couldn't get into binance, but now I'm more than happy with Kucoin.

24dfJ

28R6M

Bought DBC and KCS the other day after they mooned. Still holding a 20% gain even with this mornings madness.

rollin

25eff

2m whale here. Enjoy some krill

1b3PN

God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends

1xQJ3

Get in there.

E3eyoa

Love Kucoin's UI.

7H6Kt3

Gib me

>trusting a MLM exchange

1tNRP

trips here we come

1FFCD

CMON

7NrRe6

Use my code niggers

so heres my code

1h7H1

please and thank you
7H8KN7

7RdNf5

pleeeease

gogogogo

thank you pls use my code

fuCky0U

coss: higher payout, profit sharing for fiat gateway, not a security
dividend % locked in smart contract DAO so can't be reduced
partnerships with markets, looking to be a marketplace as well, 10% the market cap, won't ban the entire US once the SEC catches on to their "Shares"

it would be cool if someone used my code

7Q1ctc

this

rolling

7H1sc4

Hmmmm

pshttt its nothing

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

Thanks in advance !

215yM

Literal definition of a ponzi scheme

>nocoiner

Kucoin fucking blows. only reason why im on it is because of DRGN AND DBC. cant wait to be done with it

Thanks guys (: 7M6uar

Use this ref code if you like that ass : 1ysrt

It's not, you fuckwit. It would be a ponzi scheme if for example you would have to PAY to access this exchange, and that would be distributed in a pyramid. But that's not the case.

The FEES are distributed, and only a part of them. Essentially, it's a community-driven platform. Learn your fucking definitions fuckwit. You're so ignorant you would call pic related a bloody ponzi scheme

To the MOON

1wPvN

still a security tho
enjoy your bags

Done

2625v

come on lads