Nimfa hidden gem 500k marketcap!

So all of you looking for tiny marketcap gems- I was in Elixir at 1/3 of a cent on ED before it was listed on CMC. Since then I've scoured the depths of ED and have found this project.

It's under 1 mil market cap (400-500k), will be listed on CMC anyday as it's gone over the 50k volume a few times. Beta testing finished some days ago and the real thing is expected anyday.

The CEO Max is young and ambitious. He was interviewed by the Russian news in december:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75

He was also invited by Russia's largest bank (SBERbanks, worth trillions of russian rubles) to speak at their blockchain conference, the link will show Nimfamoney's timeslot:

sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

The platform is a loaning platform- i put in 1 nimfa, and get 3, which can be then exchanged into ethereum. I do a downpayment of 3.3% of the value of the loan.

If i land in profit, I give them back the loan and give them 10% of the profit. If it goes 30%-, the smart contract kicks in and a stop loss happens which gets returned to them. So that way they stay ahead, and can re-purchase nimfa from the exchanges and keep a recycling model of business.

Their updated whitepaper will arrive soon, but the telegram group shows they are at work.

Now people will complain that the facebooks aren't very fleshed out of the other team members, and that is a valid point- however, Max's facebook is real, full of real friends and he just conducted an AMA:

www.reddit.com/r/nimfa/comments/7p0fvf/nimfa_ama_080118/

Either way, these guys had their exit chance after the ICO, and yet they have continued to make the platform. It's a small team working on a small budget, but their platform has the a good chance of being a real gem.

t.me/Nimfamoney nimfamoney.io

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 15year old dudes?

lmao

For anyone who cares about this FUD literally just go read their premise and ask yourself if you think the market will care about their age. Keep in mind Justin Sun just hype tweeted tron to 18bill mcap and it doesn't do anything.

I just spoke with their CEO on Telegram and he explained it rather well. I'll definitely be buying if I can get EtherDelta to work. Do you know if they'll get listed on other exchanges?

People laugh at this sometimes, but the fact is that if this is launched, and it does work, it will x400 very easily.

WELL worth a small part of anyone's portfolio just for the potential reward alone.

We keep trying to push for it. They really only care about working heads down on the project right now. The marketing sucks too so the community has been trying to help them.

They did just do an Ama this morning on telegram

He's 22 idiot. Bet you would of turned down vitalik based on age too, that's how uninspiring you are.

This has been literally confirmed as scam . Never trust biz

Prove it. Just try. Why would he be at blockchain conferences invited by massive banks if it were a scam? Use that little thing called a brain and see or get back to scratching your armpits and grunting.

etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

roasted

Everyone gets invited to those things pajeet. They are promising that anyone can 3x your money on their platform? LOL funny joke , this is an elaborate exit scam .

Yes, and once again, you don't know the story behind that picture. Could be one of the team's sisters doing it on their own accord because they wanna support their bro's project. Lord knows plenty of people have used dressed up women to advertise to dramatic effect. Infact, you are doing the job for them LOL, keep it up!

You peabrain, you also pay a downpayment too. You borrow their nimfa tokens, nothing more. How about a little research? They could of scamed loooong ago but they are still here.

Yes they are here to string you gullible faggots along for longer . LOL

>nimfa investor after scam is exposed

You don't understand how it works user, at all.

lol if this actually works and moons up x400. I shall be ready on biz with memes.

Prove it. Oh wait? You can't?

They presented two talks at crypto conferences and were interviewed on the news for a scam?

Thanks just bought 100k

This.

Wake up, anons. Given what it can do this will be, without a doubt, one of the biggest moon missions of 2018 if it works.

See you on the moon

how do i purchase this coin?

This. When will Veeky Forums stop falling for these shills?

pre-joosted

Only etherdelta right now. Pretty much buy now or wait for markup

You are a massive idiot. If you were scamming would you go on the national news and made your identity known?

Literally as this thread happens the coin is blowing up.

AHHH my buy order isn't going through wtf

Buy quick before the price is $5

I have 5k so I'm chill.

5k. You're gonna make it damn nice

wasn't etherdelta hacked or some bs?

It was a domain hack. It's safe to use now just use metamask or ledger

I was looking into this some time ago but I don't seem to understand how this is gonna work. They basically promise free money.

No you have to have a downpayment and pay it back.

>I was too late

Still under a mil market cap. This is early

They said it's 100% decentralized and without verification. What ties you to pay it back?

I have no fucking idea how to use EtherDelta. Also, I guess Ether deposits will take hours to complete now, so I doubt I will be able to jump on this ride
How many coins in circulation?

Elaborate

>grow ass cancer
Congratulations you are now qualified to use EtherDelta

Use a high gas price it will confirm fast. 305k coins in circulation

any answers?

go ask on the telegram

It's locked to platform , so you can't just take a loan and run off. When you close the position you will pay them 10% profits and keep rest

make an account on my ether walltet and connect it, ether will be available in 2 min

As far I have read it said you can take a loan and purchase coins on an exchange or purchase an ICO. That would mean they need to make their own exchange and ICO platform.

I spoke to the CEO and he said you will be able to buy nimfa directly on the platform. So it will function as an exchange as well from what I can tell. Other coins will come from etherdelta to start with.

ICO thingy will come later, read the AMA on reddit.

did some idiots pay 10 eth for 0.1 nimfa or is this some bug?

Why are you lying? The marketcap is well over 40 millions right now.

Let me guess. You saw the old white paper saying there was 100m tokens? They undersold ico and burned them. You can check the smart contract directly and see there is only a Max supply of 1.5m. There are less circulating.

It's ED so imagine

So it will be exchange on it's own without withdrawals of borrowed coins.

After some research I am staying out of this. Good luck lads.

I'd imagine people with that amount of ETH to play on ED know their shit, why are they this fucking retarded?

Dude did you accuse him of lying without even doing minimal research? Literally go to etherscan, look at the number and kill yourself.

smart contracts.

This happens all the time on ED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT WAS FUCKING ME I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF NOW

LOOOL

hope you didnt go all in

LOOOOOOOOL

the next x1000

Release in under 72 hours..don't miss the moon launch

Price is now 0.002300000 ETH on ED

2.64 USD is it worth? Seems pretty high

What a team WOW

I can't blame u. Etherdelta is the worst exchange of all time

Puts the market cap at $800k. Look at other lending platforms ($100-500m) and tell me if you think it's high

CoinMarketCap is getting ready to list this bad boy!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

This is gonna blow the fuck up!

This one is a victory for the young dudes vs the old crusty shitheads who never believe in them. CMC listing incoming!

He's an weeb. I'm fucking sold. Just went all fucking in

bought into this 2 days ago due to a shill thread. I hope this moons.

i assume they think price is amount and amount is price? no other way to screw like that. Damn at least test with like 0.1 eth before throwing money like that

kek if only that was true

Just hit over 400 members in telegram - t.me/Nimfamoney

There was under 200 less than a week ago
Join if you have any questions