I want to start earning some extra cash by writing blogs. What should I write about to get more views- politics...

I want to start earning some extra cash by writing blogs. What should I write about to get more views- politics, religion, social issues or something entertaining?

A science blog where you test what can fit into your anus, and then you post the results daily.

Where are you from user maybe i can help

Croatia

this.

>I want to start earning some extra cash by writing blogs
>What should I write about
You should get a time machine

Where can I msg you user?

icq 714919724

Just give me your email address and I will send you some tips

write blogs, make youtube vids and twitter accounts about crypto.
LARP it up, larp about your mad gainz since 2014
Patreon, Donations, ETC ETC
a little knowledge goes a long way. most of em don't know shit
doesn't even need to be realistic.
latefags lap it up.
profit?

> uh-oh

>What should I write about to get more views- politics, religion, social issues or something entertaining?

Cryptocurrency

Write about your life being the biggest cocksucking faggot on earth.

[email protected]

Write whatever interests you, personally, enough that you can keep on writing for at least few years without having any profit. That's the only way your creative work is going to be good/entertaining enough to grow into something someone might pay for.

I hope crypto never dies forcing us to go back to these boring threads

write about niggers

unironically this.

write about crypto and remember to put your kucoin exchange referral link in each article
222QM

Write a piece asking the Jewish question

nobody reads. don't waste your time. you could have better luck making vlogs but good luck getting any views in a sea of shit.

I should maybe. And have a ''save the white race'' donate button. And it wouldn't be a lie since I'm white and money would help me raise more white kids.

about the best way to kys but test it first

Write about, how UFR gonna make Veeky Forums visitors wealthy kids.