I'm poor. I'm spreading it around too much right? Should I go all in on one coin or spread it around 2-3 coins...

I'm poor. I'm spreading it around too much right? Should I go all in on one coin or spread it around 2-3 coins? I can also throw another $300 that I can lose. Just not sure what to put it in.

go all in on one thing kek. Thats how you get to 10k fast.

I'd suggest APPC. Easy 2x this week. Go on tradingview and check the breakout.

All in Qash and you will 50x

Something similar to this my friend

Stop playing with shit coins and spread across the top 5-10.

let me put my money where my mouth is. DYOR on this coin now and thank me later.
You havent seen it shilled on biz because its new. Smart money buys in before the hype

this is fucking retarded advice. He wants to make it (20x+), not double his money EOY like some boomer stock investor.

This is fucking stupid. Don't do this at all OP. This is for when you already got bank.

For us poorfags you need to go in on a MOON and get some capital.

Didn't appc just recently moon, though?
I was going to buy ufr but Cryptopia suspended accouns. I just have Binance and Trex.
aren't shitcoins how you x10 though?

don't listen to these gamblers, op! go all in on deepbrainchain(dbc) on kucoin for a 2x by the end of the month!

God damn op..

Here is a portfolio for you to mimic as well as any other poorfags looking for solid x2-x20 returns in the next 6 months.

FROM LARGEST % OF PORTFOLIO TO SMALLEST:

ETH
RCN
FUN
RLC

Anything more is just too spread. These coins will win this year, if you don't believe me go ahead and screencap then thank me in 6 months.

I actually really like this coin. How long are you holding until re-evaluating? I feel like holding 4-8 weeks and re-evaluating would be good

You really think RLC will do good? Seems like cloud based coins are everywhere. Eth seems like it will have a great year, though.
dbc website wont load. Isn't there another coin that is also doing machine learning?

started with $170 last August don't give up dude. spread your gains to more coins

>Buy BIX
>Wait a week.

Do you have a day job? Legit question.

817,400? From August? Damn I started in September with 670$ congrats man

XRB?
If not larp, damn dude this is awesome. Congratz

>37x from ICO
>new

god you're fucking retarded
enjoy your heavy heavy bags

started with 1250 2 weeks ago. How do you think I will fare this month

I'm a 26 year old neet with supportive parents.

Went all in on ANS before it was cool (NEO)

He said last august
Sounds like he means 2016

Looks good. Don’t touch it. Seriously just hold

nah, 2017

then you're larping, you don't go from $170 to over 50k in a month

sure

They rebranded before August. I don't doubt you can make this much money but you didnt get to 200k from NEO going up 4x.

If you have no idea what you are doing (and it looks that way, arkie), diversifying is fine, since chances are, you'd go all-in on a real shitcoin and lose it all.

FUN should moon in about two weeks. Stellar should moon in at least a month.

All the x1000% coins on coinmarketcap have really low market caps (2-17m) on the "gainers losers" section. Is that gambling? Half of them are pnd. Does anyone do this method?

thanks man

Diversifying isn't that bad. If you pick 4 or 5 decent coins, they will all moon eventually. The only difference is you won't get the euphoria of seeing all of your money skyrocket at once, but the end result is the same without the pressure of a new investor chasing each moon.

>$200k
That was after I diversified my NEO gains to other coins. Most of those coins shot up in December pump and this month's pump. I was stagnant $70-80k before December.

My major players were BNB, KCS, and TIMEREUM which is now ELIX.