Anybody else annoyed that the the least scammiest projects arent recognized

THis project is not about flashy colors or hyped up bullshit news. most legit team in ALL of crypto yet it doesnt get the recognition it deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
help.trello.com/article/789-changing-the-visibility-of-a-board-to-public-private-or-team
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/949222858613501952
katacoda.com/sulliwane/scenarios/hello-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iexecies are the new arkies

>it doesnt get the recognition it deserves.
it's made by the frenchies. i think it gets the amount of recognition it deserves.

shhhhhh

whats that even mean

shhhh still accumulating.

This is a play for April, anytime earlier is just random pnd and organic interest but nothing revolutionary.

Holding 5k.

It's one of the cryptos in my portfolio that I don't really bother shilling. It'll grow on its own because the tech speaks for itself.

huge ann coming on thursday. 20 usd min by the end of the week

ill be happy if we hit $5.

I'm pissed it's not at 1 billion marketcap when I see fucking Dentacoin at 2 billions.
I don't even speak about trash like Status, Digibyte or Reddcoin.

Also, read this.

When the bear market comes, the hyped vaporware pieces of shit will disappear. And projects like RLC will be left standing.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

These normies pumping up reddcoin, digibyte, verge, and other coins are in for a world of hurt when they lose 80% of their stash. Do people not do research or what lol?

One of my top 2...
1.LUXcoin
2.iexec

Shut the fuck up. I'm waiting for ICX to moon so I can grab some cheap RLC. Don't ruin it you faggot.

same plan as you

Sounds like they are trying to line up some additional media coverage for Thursday announcement. Hopefully they get a bit more recognition with that.

Depends entirely on the news. Hopefully it's news worth delaying

they mentioned mainstream media, meaning it has to be a partnership with a big blockchain project. partnership with unknown/mildly known crypto project wouldn't get any coverage at all

What exactly was mentioned? It was mentioned on the slack I assume?

I've bought this at like 7 different price points since late December (should have bought before the dApp store launch, but I didn't appreciate how serious the consumer market was for this and the price continued to go up even after the release). I regret not having more of this, but I'm spread across this, ICX, and REQ and even though I think RLC has the most room to grow I believe in all 3 of these projects enough to expect 5x by market cap for all of them and iExec team cares the least about marketing (which isn't a bad thing overall but means that it'll have the least front-loaded gain of market share).

I'm noticing that it's starting to be shilled a lot, so I imagine some pump group is starting to circle around this or some impatient people are trying to get it noticed now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'm in the same camp as the people who have been trying to dollar cost average their accumulation of this coin and expect that the tech for this will eventually get it noticed by May 2018 and launch it into the top 20-25.

The product here is absolutely vital to the smart contract platform ecosystem. The vast majority of dApps will need offchain computing solutions since most (e.g. REQ, which is using iExec) will have more computations than can reliably be performed on the blockchain without sacrificing performance.

What top 20 market cap coin would they even partner up with? The top 20 is just smart contract platforms (iExec is already being built on top of Ethereum) and big transactional cryptos (e.g. BTC, BCH, LTC, XMR, etc which have no relation to iExec's product). Maybe they're moving ahead of their timeline for becoming blockchain agnostic and are going to start duplicating their product on top of NEO as well (in addition to Ethereum).

I dunno if this is really shilled yet. It's got zero presence on normie sites so far. A lot of the threads here read more like monero discussions or whatever too... technical people who actually understand the needs for blockchain.

Hopefully they partner with Justin Sun and he will tweet this thing in to orbit.

>trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
No activity in their roadmap since the start of december. Why?

that's what i was thinking.

I bought RLC and Medishares and already down by 30%.
>tfw my crypto hispterism is failing me

help.trello.com/article/789-changing-the-visibility-of-a-board-to-public-private-or-team

Not 100%, but I assume their public roadmap is for collecting feedback and overall product transparency, but they almost certainly have a private board for quarter-by-quarter development.

You need patience. No one who has this right now has any reason to expect it to go up in short-term except for random spurts of hype. The next time I would expect a surge of hype is around February 7 when the iExec team has a keynote at SF developer week: twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/949222858613501952

Beyond that, nothing of real substance should start materializing until April 2018 as people start buying this prior to their product v2 launch in May 2018. I honestly don't recommend buying this if you're just a daytrader, but if you want to invest in something that will grow in tandem with bluechip projects and will eventually become a vital part of the blockchain space, this is about as good of an investment as there is. Don't buy this if you're a college student just trying to quickly flip $500 into $2000.

>Don't buy this if you're a college student just trying to quickly flip $500 into $2000.
Well that's exactly me. That said weren't they going to announce it's release on new exchanges today?

all blockchain cloud computing coins are scams. we are nowhere near this being possible/efficient. even in 5 years this shit wont be able to compete with aws. this is just marketing buzzwords cash grab like dadi
>t work in cloud computing space

Its only meant to be a partnership with a crypto startup. Its not going to hit $20, probably $5+ once we land on a new exchange though

Where did you hear that from?

And hey man I get it. I was in your position when crypto was in it's first bubble back in 2012-2014 and I flipped my $400 investment into $10k. Now I have a lot more money in the game and can swing a 6-7 figure portfolio and it's still only a fraction of my total net worth so my emotions aren't as tied to it now and if I turn $100k investment into just 1 million in a year, I'm very happy. But people with less capital like the college kids that represent like 99% of the shilling here are trying to reach the same heights with like 1% of the initial investment, and they aren't realizing that the people who have 7-figure crypto portfolios are either:

1. People who had a lot more initial capital to grow

2. People who have been into crypto for years

3. Incredibly rare, I'd guess less than 1 in every million people who have invested in crypto starting within the past year with $1000 or less have been able to 100x their money, let alone 1000x.

If you're patient, you will outperform like the 90th percentile of crypto investors imo.

Literally every single crypto is overvalued right now, you could make the same exact argument for all of them. In the next 5 years I wouldn't be surprised if using venmo for micropayments was still considerably faster and easier than some crypto micropayment medium.

Yes, I have to agree with you. I tried out the tutorial at

>katacoda.com/sulliwane/scenarios/hello-world

and to my disappointment, the workflow is to send tx to Ethereum and await response. In its current state, Ethereum cannot process anything remotely to consumer-grade, so iexec is crippled until they improve scaling. So yes, iexec will either have to switch platforms or wait until Ethereum fixes itself.