Are we really just going to not talk about this? 50 million mkt cap, tiny supply, and, oh yeah...

Are we really just going to not talk about this? 50 million mkt cap, tiny supply, and, oh yeah, they are releasing their own fucking exchange in Q1. Oh, and they might be partnering with Estonia/EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/e-residency-blog/were-planning-to-launch-estcoin-and-that-s-only-the-start-310aba7f3790
etherdelta.com/#MSP-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the name of the coin you ass

jezus christ gtfo you normie

yes please. my 60k waiting to get dropped

Reversed image search.

Its called Mothership

here fag i'll throw you a bone.

learn how to shill properly

medium.com/e-residency-blog/were-planning-to-launch-estcoin-and-that-s-only-the-start-310aba7f3790

Delete this, Veeky Forums doesn't deserve to be hand fed good cryptos. Look what they did to LINK, AST, ODN... they pump the shit out of it and then fud it for 3-6 months while they accumulate again and price manipulate the shit out of it

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If I were trying to shill I'd just post the name of the coin. I just wanted to have a discussion with those who DID invest.

The "community" tab on this shit is like 8% on coingecko, its presence online is completely under the radar, even now as it did a casual 3x this past month in accumulation. If this started to receive Veeky Forums levels of shilling this would go 30x by March.

who wants to sell me 10 eth worth on ED?

seriously, anyone?

nice job my good (((merchant))), I'm listening. where do I buy this for fiat?

This shit will fucking get all of us rich dude, check the volume on the accumulation when the price was low, whales are all in Mothership, as are many crypto influencers. Basically, when the news start coming in we are looking at x10 at least, adding to that the shilling that will happen on the media, we might even x100.

Logo looks like an autistic gmail icon

Someone go sell me their MSP on EtherDelta please?

i can buy a couples eth worth for ya

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM STILL ACCUMALATUNG!!!11

The order is set up on ED go fill it brother. I have done my DD and will be holding this coin indefinitely.

etherdelta.com/#MSP-ETH still waiting.

just make a hitbtc account

Noooo don't post this yet pls, I need to wait for REQ and XLM to moon so I can put profits into this

It's a good investment OP but pls don't post it here, it has too many fgts