SALT

so i'm holding this shit for centuries ( 20 days ), it does nothing the whole time and i'm missing all moons, today the price finally pumped a little, should i take this opportunity and dump this fucking coin ? i'm up 70% btw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBPBotF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump_it.borg

No don't sell yet. It is the Palm Beach pick at a buy up to price of $20. It will get there rapidly and above because Teeka always makes his members money. Selling now would be idiotic. When the buy price was set at $10 it went to $13 almost immediately.

so if youeSAYING THIS TIME IS THE SAME

why is it not $26 almost immediately

PBC buy up to was $10 in the December PDF brainlet

It didn't go there immediately because the whales aren't stupid and are buying cheap from people like you that want out at $15. Now it is up to $16 and rising after the books have cleared and those that want to sell are gone.

you dont know the reason.

Sometimes his picks take days or a week to reach their pricce, though I agree this will get there.

But we can't just assume it'll be the "same as last time", either.

I already sold the initial spike and bought back in on the dip, so I was hoping its sooner rather than later so I can keep doing that, but there is a real lack of momentum I think.

why does the date say Jan 9?

Because it was released this morning???

This is the current one where he set it at $20.

today is the 8th

A SALT competitor is rising on KuCoin (ELIX). It's growing through the week and still has potential to moon. At least to get to SALT market cap, which would give you an easy x10 if you buy right now.

sold for 105000 sats

what do you guys think of the risk that whales dont want this to rise, because theyd rather keep accumulating for as long as possible to use to repay SALt loans later.

Ah, I don't know. Maybe Teeka just made a typo. The call is legit. You can see it called here and they have been reliable in the past.

twitter.com/CBPBotF

Even Teeka can't get this shitcoin to rise. Watch as it bleeds back down to $12.

>thinks it's a shitcoin

lol

>Actually a $150 by EOY

and you think wales let this get to anything to 70% of the price its valued at the store?

“Whales” aren’t responsible for every single fucking price change. The reason salt will never go up is that it already has a known retail value ($27.5) and it won’t go past that. People would rather chase x3 or more moons than park their money in salt for meager x2 gains. Any time it goes up it drops again due to major bag dropping.

the devs stated they will up the price as soon as market price goes anywhere near it

The reason why it pumped was because advisers are now saying buy up until $20 so i recon set a sell for $20 then u be good but ive been holding salt for 3 months and up %300 im dieing to sell coz of all the pumps but dont get greed