Will ETH moon again? Or is it honestly just a longterm investment?

Will ETH moon again? Or is it honestly just a longterm investment?

2k EoM

screen cap this

it will steady climb to 2000

Comfy hold.
I base all my alt coin gains/loses on their value in ETH.

ETH will continue to slowly climb. I expect $10,000 this time next year. Nothing crazy overnight or in the span of a couple weeks like bitcoin did though.

It’s up almost 200% this month? Lol

Not until Proof of Stake, at least.

What do you think ETH will be by the end of 2018? Or is that something that cant really be predicted

When I look at the ETH market cap of $111,000,000,000 it's one of the few examples where I think "it's actually worth that". Shitcoins being ICOed on Ethereum was just the start. They're already tied to the Ethereum price. Ethereum valuation will become increasingly detached from BTC. More coins will be valued in ETH. More mainstream applications will be launched on ETH. This has all created the network effects to secure ETH as the generic blockchain used by everything

screencapped, ip backtracked. i know your mothers name. hope eth makes 2k.

How contentious is the PoS update likely to be? I know they have the difficulty bomb in place so ETH will be impossible to mine, but is there any risk of miners creating a PoW-only fork of the chain so they can continue mining? ETC has removed their difficulty bomb and will be forever mineable but they have literally no ICOs or tokens on their chain and that is where the value is now.

Pretty much everything will run on ethereum that needs to be run on a blockchain

Hmm let me pull out my crystal ball. Dude no one fuckin knows. Ethereum is getting major tech upgrades this year though and is being worked on by one of the most autistic, dedicated crypto developer on the planet. Ethereum will probably hit $5k or more by the end of the year. If you're looking for some 10000% increase or some shit you need to look elsewhere. I've been holding Ethereum for a year now and I'm doing it for long-term capital gains. If you're just now getting into Crypto you're better off trying to strike it rich somewhere else.

And why wouldn't people who need blockchain make their own blockchain?

If you're in ETH you need to be in ETH because you believe in the technology. If you want crazy returns this is not the coin for you. If you want something that will gradually gain in value perhaps.

what would be the advantage of setting up your own blockchain? Who's going to operate the nodes? What's going to incentivise them to do so? Much easier to just use ETH and more secure

They do make their own blockchain. Ethereum has just been around longer and works better than some garbage IBM could ever develop. They don't have any real talent, just an army of curry niggers

Do you know how blockchain works? Having a massive p2p network already in place has its benefits.

ETH needs Tether for 10k

I think everyone is anticipating PoS (and sharding, which PoS requires) - there's no incentive to be on a PoW chain

Where are my eltcoin holders at?
solid road map that gets done and the card release coming up soon
by the guys who made the crypto lambo dealership

Having your business slowed down to a halt because of cryptokitties would have its drawbacks too.

Actually this is the strongest recovery of the top coins, this is going to the moon

what are you talking about, it's already mooning

What price will be for 1 BTC in EOY 2018?
What price will be for 1 ETH in EOY 2018?

MY NIGGA
we'll be driving lambos on the moon

I was talking more about a ridiculous spike, but yeah i see now