coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smartcontract.com

We are located at:

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

yelp.com/biz/iphone-repair-fidi-san-francisco

334 Kearny St

Look at the pictures see s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/82XKBHVCJFWQW4bmgv6kgw/o.jpg
see the chink shit up there?

Pic related, that's the fucking building. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

RESTAURANT, IPHONE REPAIR SHOP WITH PAJEET AND OF COURSE THE GENIUS LINK DEVELOPER

newfag

If you researched a little bit about sergey you know he has a account on couchsurfing and is a very friendly beta male. He would never scam anyone, he already made 50m trough his eth investments.

does his shirt say C*UCK?

The building you posted a picture of is 336 Kearny, but where is 334? I called the iphone repair shop that has the same address as LINK and they said that the only other suites in the office are an art studio and a hostel management office. ???? What the fuck?

Look at the yelp of the iPhone shop and click the picture. It's the 334 building. You can see the chink text on the picture on yelp.

It's a scam

he kinda looks like he had a stroke. is sergey ok, desu?

We need to ask Rory to explain the address; can anyone invite me to the slack?

I want to believe this is not a scam

Sergey transcends Veeky Forums labels of alpha and beta. He isn't one of these CEOs that bang on their chest on twitter and reddit. He has a vision and the willpower to see it through, which is as close to reaching the "meaning of life" as one can get.

Everyone take a step back from the edge. It's a co-working location.
nomadawhat.com/

pop a bean and go to the mooooooOoooOoooOoon

Why the fuck would they be using that as an address? That explains the hostel comment from iphone shop

This is an old hq where they developed the poc for SWIFT and got the base concept set up. Theyve moved since then, havent updated the website.

They are not on the nomad list, and there's no way they're paying $20 a day to work from a shitty shared space now that they have all of this money. What's going on? Someone invite me to the Slack or ask Rory, please

E X C U S E S

I feel you. This shit doesn't add up...

Where is Sergey? Can he please just make one tweet saying that he is still here and he cares?

Why is Rory in San Antonio?

just let Vladimir drop some more bags on you, don't worry. It's all fine. Maybe he was just getting his iPhone fixed at the pajeet store for a couple of months?

it all adds up guys

I'm scared

Maybe Sergey started working at the chink restaurant? You know, making some money on the side waiting for your to hype his coin and then hand you his bags?

Are we seriously doing the exit scam fud again? Just reread the old threads if you're looking to get your heart rate going. This is stupid.

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/