The Bubble

Lets be honest for a moment, although I firmly believe some sort of crypto IS going to be the future of currency, we are in a bubble right now. Normies have seen what Bitcoin did, and think every shit coin under $10 is going to hit 20k. They are pumping in money so fast, THINK ABOUT THIS, binance has stopped accepting new accounts, A company that makes money off of how many accounts are trading had to stop accepting new accounts!
Normies are buying verified accounts for $8k, so they can buy XRP not because they believe in it or think the white paper is great, but because "its the next bitcoin." I dont know when the bubble bursts, but I think we have a couple years left, as long as normies keep injecting all their monies, this thing is going to keep growing. But I pray Im able to get out before this thing bursts.

Hasn't even started you're right.

I remember the dotcom bubble, companies would just appear with dot or com or web in their name, and investors would carry the shares up to hundreds of dollars.

Some of these companies didn't even have phone numbers, you couldn't background check, all you could do was grab your balls and hope you were the last one out.

I decided then to learn what the internet was, the bubble was obvious but it didn't pop for a few more years. I put a lot of money into Apple but it stopped moving so I sold low and FOMO'd into Amazon.

Still living comfy, but man, those apple stocks, I had a lot more of those. When the bubble bursts it'll be all about fundamentals, everything else will be out the window and everything will take a hit.

Unironically Ripple has a standing chance against a bubble burst, its the new SWIFT if you like it or not. Also unironically, Doge will still survive.

saged by mistake

Question, how do I make monies out of this without mining myself?

if you picked up some amazon, but sold some apple i think youll be allright.
honestly imagine being one of those guys who sold bitcoin when it hit a hundred, because you thought it was going to crash. I would hang myself if i had done that.
good luck brother i think your going to make it

get in NOW, buy something and HODL it! when you have some decent gains put in a stop loss sale so you dont get blown out if it crashes.

You won't get out before the bubble bursts.
I have accepted it.

I just hope that it's high enough that bubble bursting means I'm still significantly higher than now. Like a crash from $100T total market cap to $10T.

If this crashes you won't be able to cash out fast enough. If you're holding any altcoin, you need to cash out to BTC. By the time you got that to GDAX or something to change to fiat the market will have a complete crash and no buyers.

I see alot of boomers telling me its going to crash, lost half its value or whatever. I counter with if it goes from 100k a bitcoin to 50k a bitcoin, and I got in under 10k, Im still up ALOT.
your probably right, but the journey is the real destination

>Unironically Ripple has a standing chance against a bubble burst, its the new SWIFT if you like it or not. Also unironically, Doge will still survive.

Ripple is not XRP. XRP is not a share, it's only used for fees, it's real value is ~zero. There are 100B xrp and one transaction costs 0.00001 XRP. Do the math.
It doesn't matter in the slightest whether banks use xrp or not.

In the beginning, XRP was distributed for free to everyone who wanted to on bitcointalk. It's only purpose is and was to work as an anti-spam mechanism for transactions. It's to prevent you from generating billions of pointless transactions for free. That's it.

>I said XRP

Fair enough, I thought you are implicitly saying xrp may be a good buy. Many people use 'ripple' and 'xrp' interchangeably.

>I see alot of boomers telling me its going to crash, lost half its value or whatever. I counter with if it goes from 100k a bitcoin to 50k a bitcoin, and I got in under 10k, Im still up ALOT.
Hurr I started with $10 I got from my dad when I was 10 years old, if I lose all my money except for $20 I'm still up $10.
(no you retard. If you have 100k now and it falls to 50k then you're down 50k)

i started with $550 five years ago, I have 60k now. If i lose half im still up 29,450.

Down $50k from what? You have to consider a realistic alternative scenario and not just the top.

What if I have no monies to get in?

Where do I sell my binance accounts

go look on ebay, its not a meme this is real

>Normies are buying verified accounts for $8k
Where???

ebay and twitter

memes are real user.

You are not up or down anything until you cash out.

Unironically ChainLink will destroy ripple. How funny is that.

You lose potential money but you don't lose money as opposed to never playing at all

Shouldn't you be worried about Mobius right now?

Just ask yourself which coin the US military will want to use? What's that? You forgot about them? You forgot that they have literally fought wars and destroyed nation's over currency disputes?

They're going to use the fastest, most secure, most internationally accepted coin.

Stop resisting.

The military is going to use XRP. As will every other Western military, government and corporation.

Wake the fuck up and load your bags so you don't have to wage-cuck for it in 3 years.

this is pasta right

Eat up.

What we care about is timelines though. Where are we on the timeline?

I think we have more time to get in before the normies kill it, they cant get exchanges to TAKE THEIR MONEY at this point

I agree we obviously have more time but how much more. 3mo? 6mo? I have a hard time seeing more than a year at this rate

Can you explain WTF this is supposed to mean so I can feel insulted?

i think its going to go longer than that, normies are throwing money at these coins like monkeys throw poop at tourists. just look at coinbase, they are so busy they cant process all the transactions, the other exchanges are getting so many new customers they cant keep reviewing the new applications and with web site size. as long as we keep getting new fools with new money this thing will stay afloat
if you dont know then look at this pic

Did anyone seriously expect this during the september china fud? That was when I cashed out, expecting a crash. Now somehow crypto actually became mainstream in less than half a year.

I went from being an internet money weirdo, to getting multiple requests on how to buy, store, set up these accounts. in the span of a few months

SHILL ME ON REDPULSE PLZ

It's not XRP