Reminder that XRP is a (((trojan horse)))

Bankers realize that crypto has made them obsolete, so they created XRP in an attempt to stay relevant. Don't fall for the finance jew. Invest in decentralized projects.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/08/ripple-xrp-market-cap-bigger-than-bitcoin-if-price-hits-7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not hold this as a hedge?

Nobody can give an answer except muh principles

Decentralized>centralized

This.
>bankers are going to have a crypto!!!
And?

That's why I bought it

These threads are troll bait. Just seeking for attention

>decentralized
You own the value, no one can fuck with you.
>centralized
You don't own shit, a single entity can fuck with you.

Can you see the difference?
t. shill

I made a killing off ripple i dont give a fuck if it sinks your nerdy ship

Is it ?
I feel like decentralized is not convenient enough for normal users.
Like take emails. Really good protocol that allows anyone to setup its own email server and communicate with other email servers. Except that everybody uses Gmail/Hotmail.

Unwarranted Self Importance

Except Gmail is not in control of your assets. Honestly, you're deluded beyond help if you can't see the immense value in being fully in control of all your assets, with no government or bank being able to fuck you over.

Nonsense
Take your fucking unbacked claims to reddit

Veeky Forums is beyond help it seems. Good luck with your jewcoin.

Convenience is entirely unrelated to this debate.
Ripple being centralized means they can freeze your Ripples. No one can take your crypto from you.

Fuck decentralization.

> Please buy muh cryptokitties.

BTC has no future either way.

Ripple doesn't do anything the coin is so unnecessary people who buy it are genuinely retarded. I hope anyone dumb enough to buy it loses everything.

Flashcoin is a coin that is faster and more secure compared to Ripple and Raiblocks combined
>Read the whitepaper thank me later

>listening to a schizophrenic person on an anonymous shitposting board.

jej

Shut the fuck up!!!
FLASH coin mothafucker!

You're really thick if that's what you think.

> Read a white paper.

Fuck white papers. I'm putting my money where the billionaires and trillionaires are putting theirs. And I'm not reading a single fucking white paper

Ripple was invented BEFORE Bitcoin dipshits. How could it be a trojan horse?

The predecessor to the Ripple payment protocol, Ripplepay, was first developed in 2004 by Ryan Fugger,[14][15] a web developer in Vancouver, British Columbia.[16] Fugger conceived of the idea after working on a local exchange trading system in Vancouver, and his intent was to create a monetary system that was decentralized and could effectively allow individuals and communities to create their own money. Fugger's first iteration of this system, RipplePay.com,[17] debuted in 2005 as a financial service to provide secure payment options to members of an online community via a global network.[16][18]

would you hold shit as a hedge for food?

xrp all in. Im a millionaire soon boys.

cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/08/ripple-xrp-market-cap-bigger-than-bitcoin-if-price-hits-7.html

XRP > BTC market cap by end of year

Jews > Whites again

May you be blessed.

reminder that if ripple gets big enough the SEC/IRS will force ripple to suspend any transactions from non-official/suspicious sources, and because ripple has no miners they can do it without having to make any chances to the software.

i would have thought the dirty hook noses would understand how market cap works

Strap on bois

We go moon.

Transactionsfee..... :o
Every bitcoiner starts screeching right now

Can the FUDders name one other coin that has frequent billion-dollar transactions?

I think this might be the 4th XRP transaction I've seen.

Wake the fuck up. You live in an XRP world now.

But butbutttt

This is probably a bank transfer that won't immediately affect the price, but will affect it if ie. Western Union announces that it was them and that they are starting to use ripple.

I am not sure why Bitcoinfags are so mad at XRP. these two coins can coexist and moon together as they have different purposes. The only thing I can think of as the reason is pure greed and spoiled child mindset accompanied with frequent crying as soon as they lose the special status for more than a day. One coin/currency having a monopoly is never a good thing for that currency as it always need a strong back and competition in order to have a healthy growth.

Wouldn't be the first time (((they))) took over a successful industry and used it to push a controlling agenda.

You. I like you. Have a (You).

It is confirmed!
FLASH officially a better coin compared to Ripple and Railblocks.
Faster, cheaper and better security.
>This is going to be huge!
XRP & XRB going down because people selling and buying FLASH

GONCERN

The guy who created monero helped create Ripple before he split and created monero. Quit your FUD, it's ridiculous.

> Literally the perfect example of a leader who proves why centralized power is good.

Everytime a shit-for-brains judge blocks one of Trump's actions is an argument against decentralization and in favor of MORE centralization.

You want decentralization? Go to fucking Somalia.

Get it through your thick fucking head: Decentralization has no mainstream future.

People DEMAND their money be protected. Because of this, there will always be banks and a central bank authority. A veritable handful of crypto-purists will NEVER change that.

Have you ever heard the expression "you don't attack an enemies strengths, you attack their weaknesses." ?

This is how deluded you purists are. You've been trying to us money against institutions THAT HAVE ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

You might as well try and stop a battleship with a fucking canoe.

IDIOTS

I don't think anyone would have a problem with the coins existed peacefully. But I don't think that is possible Ripple exists to siphon off money from Bitcoin. So the banks can keep the price of BTC down while gaining money to place into BTC. Once all the big money is out of Ripple they will say "OY VEY we need more coins hurry Abraham print double the current amount of coins to sell to the goyim". Then when the normies are left holding shit filled Ripple bag. Big Boy government will come in and say "This is just too dangerous and unpredictable we have to ban or regulate it. For the safety of the dumb blacks that lost there EBT cards in Ripple". And in the end we are all left holding shit bags except for the Bitcoin holder that will be given a HUGE bailout.

That doesn't even take into effect that it's shitty tech with a good marketing team behind it.

Thank you. A rational adult.

think you mean trust, not "Decentralization"

>my money is more secure if it's being watched by a single entity instead of a multitude

>idiots

we are few and far between on this board these days...

My bank deposits are insured against theft. My bitcoin is not.

moron.

is that why ever business is being eaten alive by decentralization

uber, airbnb.. didn't you hear zuckerberg try to get ahead of the curve and get FB decentralized before it gets beaten down

u dumb or ignorant or made or all three, at least choose only 1

The best way to scam someone is to make them think they are smart and that other people are stupid. Ripple holders have been scammed into buying something inferior to existing payment solutions.
The Ripple killer already exists: Paypal. It is far faster, is accepted almost anywhere, and doesn't require you to buy some random shit token to use it. Thanks for the money, goyim!

i'd dump all those ripples for bat and chainlink.

XRP more decentralized than BTC:

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 100s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining

Did I aee the entire market react today on the anti mining news for China?

uber/airbnb is not decentralization you fucking moron. If anything it's the exact opposite.

Holy shit...

Give me ONE good reason why I should care whether XRP brings down the entire crypto decentralisation principle if I can make several million bucks off of it and sit by a swimming pool getting served by naked hookers in Thailand all day forever.

>Paypal. It is far faster

Paypal is for consumers not banks. God it's so easy to spot millennial dipshits...