Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I saw this shilled here a few times and started reading up on it. I think it has potential but I dont get the ridiculous total supply.

From Coinmarketcap:

Bitboost circulating supply : 5 million
Total supply 100 million.

From my basic knowledge this is a bad thing because releasing more tokens means lowering the price right? Am I being a retard or what is the deal?

What does it mean when a coin has so much total supply and so little circulating supply?

PLEASE

STOP

USING

REDDIT

SPACING

With that being said, it states in the white paper that the rest of the coins will be locked away for atleast a year

The rest is locked up for a year, until the devs decide what to do.
Also, the current supply is about 10 million, 4.8 presale+5.2 distributed after.

>paragraphs are reddit now

how new are you

Can anyone post a source about this getting added to other exchanges?

Hmm very usefull info thanks. I missed this in the white paper.

But then what would this mean after a year?
What factors would make them release more or not. And releasing them would lower the value of the people already holding right?

I believe the CEO stated in the telegram group that no new exchanges were coming any time soon, as most are completely clogged up with requests already.

Bad for shortrun gains but I like that its giving me time to research everything and transfer my shit.

Here you go, it got delayed tho, I don't have one for that.
Obviously, but I think they will make a choice based on the situation then.
Regardless, I'd say it's a good investment at this point, the price on Coinmarketcap is pretty inaccurate at the moment, on ED it's a lot cheaper AFAIK.

It won't lower value, just increase market cap, which means that the token is less likely to grow. It's unsure what they will do after a year. I doubt even they know

>on ED it's a lot cheaper AFAIK.

Yeah, sad to see it at $2.06 right now, CMC hasn't updated, and for some reason Blockfolio says $1.66... and it was ATH $3.20 a few days ago.

Delta is doing a better job updating it. Blockfolio is completely shitting the bed the last couple of days.

Get Delta, it shows it at $2+ so your heart will feel better

Ok, I'll switch to that, thanks. Blockfolio is back now, but it's been pretty inconsistent

Alright poorfag about to go pretty much all in.

Anyone have any good reasons not to?

I might not take off as much as im hoping but i really cant imagine it wouldnt raise a bit in value when it hits other exchanges. Even in a worse case scenario.

Be prepared for a long term hold. They don't plan to advertise until it's ready to launch.

They intentionally do not market right now. The fact that you know about it is a gift from kek.

Yes I know. That kind of honesty from the developers is what bought me over. In interviews, the CEO also seems like an honest and smart guy.

If your in this thread I assume your also in. How do you see it go in the next few months?

I've already made 4x on BBT
thx user who told me about it two days ago

I'm in with 1225 BBT, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
I see this going to around $200-300 million market cap, so that would be around $20-30 a coin for 10 million tokens in circulation right now. This means that buying at around $2 off ED if you can, you'll get a x10 at least if you can just hold. There will be ups and downs, and it may not make it. I'm basing my estimate on a similar platform called Bitbay.
We will only see the true potential of the token after Q2 2018 when the platfrom goes live.

Saved for posterity, I missed that one. Looks like it will be a week or two before a new exchange.

They state in their whitepaper that they locked part of the rest away for least one year. They also say that they will handle the rest of the coins responsibly to not destroy the value of the coin.

This only makes sense because they are already acquiring sellers for the platform and they surely do not wan't to piss off their early adopters by destroying the value of their coins.