reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/ds9dlww/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4351
>51

51 is the amount of ark delegates. The Prophecy has been foretold

y tho

In 17 hours you will know

like it was already supposed to depart today?

Ark is a fucking disappointment. I would've made more money if I just held ETH instead.

time is relative though

Over what time period?

I wonder why they call Arkies deluded

Literally any time period. ARK is the definition of a shitcoin.

>tfw only 155 ARK :(

You are a shit coin

Pretty sure holding ETH was only better to those that got in later. I'm one of them but all the same..

My 1100 is harder and harder to hold as vaporware moons to fuckin billions.

I like Ark, but yawn

just hold. think how much better Ark is than that shit and the beautiful moon.

Also that staking sound in the wallet is pure sex.

There's a sound?

I know. I am but wtf. These whales need to fuck off.

kinda sad how fucking ARK only went like 3x in USD in such a long fucking timespan lol. after its first pump, shoulda just left ARK

it is about time FFS

You realize it was 5c in April and 80c in August right.

I've already gone AT LEAST 4x in all other coins I bought since owning ARK. fucking sunk cost and lost opportunity holding these bags :\

Speak for yourself, I dumped 35 eth into ark in July and turned 5k into 80k. The rest of my eth exploded but I'm up twice as much as I would've been otherwise. Unironically holding ark til $100

every fucking day

ARK is sunken to the bottom of the sea!

Wow....now tell us the value you bought in sats you dumb faggot.

give it up arkies, you've been telling us the ARK would leave for months now, and guess what? you still don't even have the materials to build your "ARK"! ahahahaha dumb deluded arkies, by the time this ship sails the rest of the crypto space will have left you and your literal scamcoin in the dust. someone has to play the job of comic relief, and i do have to say laughing at arkies never gets old.

Meanwhile eth is half it's ATH in sats.
Stay salty, retard

>ETH
>sats
you retarded or what?

there is. you can set it ON in the settings (at least in the updated client)

God I hope so. 615 Ark, checking in.

Ah. If it's in settings I probably saw it and kept it off at the time because notification sounds are annoying as fuck (usually).

i have weekly payments so its just one time.

love that shit

more like slowcoin, ARK is slow and steady.

>not having the superior monthly

Sorry guys but this project is dead. There is nothing coming on the road map any time soon. The coin is useless. There is no marketing. The team doesn't know what they are doing, and it has underperformed compared to almost every other shit coin in the last few months.

This is coming from someone who was all in on ark. I'm not funding, just letting you know you money is better invested elsewhere

>>not having the superior monthly
Too much for me. I might die during the rest of the month. I need my weekly energizer.

You said the same shit yesterday. If you look at the daily, it's already departed. The rocket is fuel by coconut milk tho

I need the monthly to feel like I'm getting something because I'm an Arklet :(

I know it's just FUD but, reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/

The Ark has already sunk bruh, give it up

You realize this post summarizes what's wrong with the project right? Most people bought ark because it was advertised as a form of payment via trustless swaps. The ark VM is not on the main chain. That means trustless swaps are no longer happening. that fact is was caused me to sell.

You basically have an ethereum clone now that no one is going to use. In a few months ark won't even have the advantage of PoS once Casper is released.

Ah, so you can't read. I get it. For everyone else, reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7odgzs/the_ark_teams_vision/ds9dlww/

Trustless swaps will be on the main chain.

NOT YET PLEASE NOT YET, I NEED TO ACCUMULATE MORE ARK BEFORE THE GREAT FLOODS COME. REEEEEEEEE

Sorry Arkies i sold for ICX, best decision for my portfolio.

Lol "no specifics" it's not happening without ark VM. The only way would be ark main chain to side chain to external chain which makes the ark totken useless as a form of payment as the side chain would require it's own token with monetary value.

If Chang and moon go through with their fork I'll buy back, not with this shit

They are aware people want it and that their project will die without it. It'll happen user.

>it's not happening without ark VM
You realize he stated the solution would be a trimmed down version of the VM right? To allow for Trustless Swaps but avoid as much bloat as possible.