VEN sinking

Showing very negative trends now.. Look at the chart! Scared! Did he trick us?

Shutup lol
Back to ATH soon

You can't live on hype forever.

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shill campaign so we buy their bags.

it is all over. sell your ven.
Wait till tommorow though, My fiat should be ready by then. I will gladly buy your bags before the rebranding .

*deposits 10 rupees into your toilet*

seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shill campaign so we buy their bags.

>the more shady shit i find
examples?

Thats some nice copy paste you got there.

Hilarious how people actually bought all those bags.

Literally partnered with the Chinese government.

You're a fucking idiot. The chart paints the opposite picture. Either directly point to what you think is bearish so I can annihilate you specifically or fuck off and kys.

You're the most incredibly retarded cunt on earth. Even more so than the copy pasta you're regurgitating.

There are none.

See you at 20bil.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
jk

gonna make so much money with this one. mhm oh boyyyyyyyyyy!

lmao

Give it a day, and maybe one good twitter updates and we will fly to a new ATH

Oh man when you see this much FUD it really makes you want to buy every sell order in the book

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

Comfy on this one. See you at $100 end of Q1.

Be braindead and don't buy Vechain.

Ha, think we care? Think again, user.

notice how Pajeet vendors scour every thread? This is what happens when you have 30 people on your marketing team.

What the fuck? Now you're just spamming the same shit.
See

high price 29180 we r 28400 wtf u FUD fuck noobs talk bout u smoke crack

Either weak fud or new.

>XRP used by no banks, token is LITERALLY worthless. As in the token will never be used even if the technology is implemented.
>IOTA is being run in a shed, with bugs that when pointed out to them they said it was protection against any copycats so they can rape their chains
>bcash solves nothing long term
>TRX is the epitome of a scam

>come on man, they're still an ERC20 token with no wallet on their own chain

This is your concern? By that logic we better all exit ICX.

heavy vechain FUD is making me so cozy.

heavy Veeky Forums FUD = coin mooning within the next 1-2 weeks.

thanks, bought 100k

Waltoncucks bag of ineffective FUD.

>idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
>the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

sure man, every scam coin gets to do a rebranding event in singapore.
PwC are also in, they scam crypto neets for a living.

>signapoore
fake news like the sunny in sillicon , plus a lot of scam ico's come out of signapoore newfag

so what you are trying to say is load the fuck up on VEN we going interstellar. gotcha.

this was always a shitcoin, same a TRON

Jesus Christ please let me know what time is your guys designated street shitting break so I can visit biz while you guys are away

stay poor fag.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

that was a poster translated with google.
No one gave fake news, it was a misunderstanding because of a stupid redditor.

A pajeet pretending to not be a pajeet.
Next level shilling for a streetshitter. Weel done, give me your rupee adress.

It was actually a biztard.

Poo attack time to buy

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

Oh, sorry. an idiot anyways.

What's with all the fud these last few days?

Because it’s mooning and these assholes didn’t buy in time

it is makin me hard

Veeky Forums needs to just start handing out 1 week rangebans like Halloween candy. Once all the fucking /b/tards learn to behave maybe this board won't be utter shit.

>idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

GUYS I CRACKED THE FUCKING PUZZLE

Research?

keeeek

I don't know guys. The more I look into this the better it looks. I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team. If you actually look at their code it is some of the best. Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made. There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch. No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems. With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins. Get ready. These prices won't last much longer.

daily reminder , this is your average ven shill

I don't know guys.
The more I look into this the better it looks.
I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team.
If you actually look at their code it is some of the best.
Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made.
There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch.
No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems.
With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins.
Get ready. These prices won't last much longer.

Ofc it wont moon before rebrand but in 8 days it will double. Hell im hding newbs

Why would you want a independent wallet for an ERC20 token?

>they just want in to cheaper VEN

truly the next ETH - for enterprise

fall for the fud and feed the asian whale club

I don't know guys.
The more I look into this the better it looks.
Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made.
No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems.
With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins.
Get ready. These prices won't last much longer...

I don't know guys.
The more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

Seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

Get ready. These prices won't last much longer...

legit

You know how I know VeChain is a scam/shitcoin?

This channel shills it non stop for having support of the nation government of China. Listen, I lived in China. The government of China supports and sponsors everything. It's the only possible way to get ahead in any sector in China. So that shit is worthless.
Second, the video on youtube has a white guy walking around giving a tour of the team in China while they work. In China, hiring a white guy is a way to trick Chinese people into thinking this is going to be big because foreigners are involved. Look it up. English teachers do side jobs all the time in China. Yes, I know he is accredited from some fancy European school but it's the same scam.Then you have the coordinated shilling. Where instead of just memeing the shitcoin like fun or bat these try to create a conversation naturally that makes Vechain appear solid naturally. Total scam. Last, the coin always gets a thread going on late light western times so you white suckers jump on the pump and when it starts to level you get sleepy and go to bed to realize that you are stuck with Vechain coins that didnt make shit profits. Vechain is not the coin if you want to make easy gains easily. Fuck PeeChain your better off closing Veeky Forums and jerking off while your ETH grows steadily....

You know how I know VeChain is a scam/shitcoin?

This channel shills it non stop for having support of the nation government of China. Listen, I lived in China. The government of China supports and sponsors everything. It's the only possible way to get ahead in any sector in China. So that shit is worthless.
Second, the video on youtube has a white guy walking around giving a tour of the team in China while they work. In China, hiring a white guy is a way to trick Chinese people into thinking this is going to be big because foreigners are involved. Look it up. English teachers do side jobs all the time in China. Yes, I know he is accredited from some fancy European school but it's the same scam.Then you have the coordinated shilling. Where instead of just memeing the shitcoin like fun or bat these try to create a conversation naturally that makes Vechain appear solid naturally. Total scam. Last, the coin always gets a thread going on late light western times so you white suckers jump on the pump and when it starts to level you get sleepy and go to bed to realize that you are stuck with Vechain coins that didnt make shit profits. Vechain is not the coin if you want to make easy gains easily. Fuck PeeChain your better off closing Veeky Forums and jerking off while your ETH grows steadily....

>You know how I know VeChain is a scam/shitcoin?
>This channel shills it non stop for having support of the nation government of China. Listen, I lived in China. The government of China supports and sponsors everything. It's the only possible way to get ahead in any sector in China. So that shit is worthless.
>Second, the video on youtube has a white guy walking around giving a tour of the team in China while they work. In China, hiring a white guy is a way to trick Chinese people into thinking this is going to be big because foreigners are involved. Look it up. English teachers do side jobs all the time in China. Yes, I know he is accredited from some fancy European school but it's the same scam.Then you have the coordinated shilling. Where instead of just memeing the shitcoin like fun or bat these try to create a conversation naturally that makes Vechain appear solid naturally. Total scam. Last, the coin always gets a thread going on late light western times so you white suckers jump on the pump and when it starts to level you get sleepy and go to bed to realize that you are stuck with Vechain coins that didnt make shit profits. Vechain is not the coin if you want to make easy gains easily. Fuck PeeChain your better off closing Veeky Forums and jerking off while your ETH grows steadily....

>
Top fucking kekekekeke, this massive FUD campaign man aha. Ven is the real deal bros HOLD STRONG LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE, CHINA IS COMING FOR YOUR GAINZ