coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
smartcontract.com
yelp.com/biz/iphone-repair-fidi-san-francisco
s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/82XKBHVCJFWQW4bmgv6kgw/o.jpg
nomadawhat.com/#info
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7j8b9k/saw_this_on_biz_thoughts/
nomadawhat.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

filtered

No coin has ever received such memes

It really is the chosen one

neo was also memed very well and exploded

I still remember ants in my pants

smartcontract.com

We are located at:

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

yelp.com/biz/iphone-repair-fidi-san-francisco

334 Kearny St

Look at the pictures see s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/82XKBHVCJFWQW4bmgv6kgw/o.jpg
see the chink shit up there?

Pic related, that's the fucking building. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

RESTAURANT, IPHONE REPAIR SHOP WITH PAJEET AND OF COURSE THE GENIUS LINK DEVELOPER

I bought more last night immediately after I watched that one.

The singularity nears...

P O O

>tfw you bought 7,5 dollar ANTS and ChainLink at 0,16 dollars

I'm never doubting biz again

Can we dispel this lame FUD attempt already?

hahaha holy shit it IS a scam

is it still worth

Lol vaporware

M-m-muh moon.
This shitcoin hasn’t moved an inch and you’re all retarded

cool... all you fucking idiots are what? 16? why don't you get a bit more real life experience on how things work in the rest of the non-suburban world. go back to high school kiddies. read a god damn book. live a little... fucking children.

have been researching chainlinks address which led me to FiDi iPhone repair , which i then contacted and they said their are 2 offices in their building none of which are chainlink or smart contract related. One is an art studio one is hostal management.

"Artist at Play"

What did sergey mean by this?

Knowing what I know any price is a good buy user. Is this the lowest it will ever be? I don't know, maybe. If you hold this for 6 months at the least you'll most likely outperform most coins. Research Assblaster and what he's told /biz... I have info similar to his that is too risky to share but I will say I think he's totally legit.

stay poor user

>hiring the best people
So have they actually hired someone?

I want to believe.

If we take a step back and look at the crypto market as a whole, we can see that there is an exponential increase in market cap; the rate that normies are buying in is only accelerating. This growth is obviously unsustainable and once the bubble pops people won't be able to get there money out as people will not buy in till the price is pennies. The only thing they can do is trade for the coins that are not dropping off the face of the earth. They will be trying to buy LINK but unfortunately for the normie horde our hands are made of diamonds and we roar our mighty memes. They will not divide us; this is meme magic and we will be the cream.
>market cap too high for LINK to be >1000
The market cap is growing exponentially for crypto as a whole and this is analogous to the 2000s internet boom except its much harder to cash out so people will have to go for industry coins with real use and whatever else becomes useful.

>having insider info and not sharing a small tangible hint for your bros to get them hype

You cock tease.

>artist at play
he's THE #1 con-artist. Joost van Dorn will make you giggle when you see what Sergs has managed to pull off

So they've hired people? WRONG

BULLSHIT FAKE NEWS PAJEET COIN LOL

Well done.

>artist at play
just add con before that statement and be fucking amazed

Posting OC

buy chainlink, ignore fake news

Instead of private business it's government oriented, not classified or anything, just don't want any heat on me. Sounds like a LARP but whatever

kek

Huge red flag

I saw in a thread yesterday some people claiming that chainlink is a secret project by top financial people in the world, what is this retardation?

Actually it's a co-working space
nomadawhat.com/#info

3x my money on LINK
Going all in on QTUM, it will 3x soon.
Then accumulate more LINK for the 10x mission when main net is live.

Who /comfy/ here?

damn, only made a 10x on my stack, poor me...

ChainLink headquarters is a room in a budget backpacker hostel?

That's a risky game you play user. You'd feel bad if you missed the moon mission the likes of which haven't been seen since ethereum

yes. rory the cuck is trying to derail this by saying that all huge startups are like this. sell this vaporwave shit now.

The shitty building location fud has been disproven already, nice try though... somebodys mad he sold his LINK
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7j8b9k/saw_this_on_biz_thoughts/

cant go wrong with chainlink

Where do i find rory's posts?

GUYS I JUST SPENT 1000 ON LINKIES BUT I ONLY HAVE 800 LINKIES FUCK I DONT THINK IM GANNA MAKE IT

is that your whole portfolio?

well thanks, still too amateurish, it's a start though

"Nice try.

TenMatsu grab and go is @ 336 kearney st

Nomad-A-What is at @ 334 kearney st

Nomad a what provides office space to working traveller's. Sergey is not from the US. This would have been ground zero for smartcontract when he got it started in 2014

nomadawhat.com/

I've also registered a company before. The address you provide is almost arbitrary. Especially for early stage businesses that don't have a HQ yet"

Yes, he owns all the ETH and LINK

IT'S FUCKING OVER. LINK IS A SCAM CONFIRMED

CALL THE PAJEET IPHONE REPAIR SHOP.

THEY ARE LOCATED AT 334 AND THEY WILL CONFIRM THAT THERE'S AN ARTIST AND A FUCKING OFFICE FOR NOMAD-A-WHAT. THERE'S NO CHAINLINK OFFICE ANYWHERE U FAGGOT LOL

Of COURSE the fucking address matters you autist.

Holy shit you're retarded.

Keep buying chainlink you chaindinks. Exit scam

I can't believe my life. I'm making hundreds of thousands of dollars and laughing harder than I ever have. My fucking sides

the absolute state of biz pajeets

but sir i cant see him on that other picture even zoom

HOLY SHIT. Poignant and hilarious

lol, this coin is clearly a scamcoin, no way I'm buying this bs, I warn newfags to not fall into this trap.
Sergey is a philosopher, doesn't even have a background on programming, and steve is just a random old friend he had in elementary school. Just a friend's project to make some cash.

;-;

yeah man playing a risky game

Veeky Forums has been in the crypto game since the start. Shilling 5 dollar btc mined on their pIII processors, to the shit coin storm of coins long rebranded to big names you see today such as neo. It knows how to spot a winner. I saw the same thing play out for a year with Ethereum. It was too complicated to understand. Virtual machines, blockchain, what why how? Now there is a new coin, the normies still have not caught on but has potential for network effects cross platform, crypto wide, with corporate uses. There is a tsunami coming when people realize that link is like owning a share of the internet in 1993. Except instead of owning a computer to take part, you need link. In the age of information its funny how nobody realizes that the blockchain that feeds the information will be the king.

EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED. SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>2 man team
>"headquarters" is a room in a budget backpacker hostel

Who are you user? Me?

Chainlink slack

Stop posting the fake office, this is the real office.

read this shit pasta before. You're deluded

thats not an argument

>Sergey is a philosopher
The correct term is Prophet.

Riddle user here. I believe this user is talking about the Russian government, possibly Kazakstan too. Putin, Sberbank, ETH alliance, Buterin, Nazarov. The truth is out there

tell me MOAR!11oneone

wat

sad meal :(

Correct me if I'm wrong please. You mentioned you have government related insider information, I have reasons to suspect you're talking about Russia. My sources know Buterin and Nazarov are in talks with Putin and the head of innovation at Sberbank

Sergey is in talks with fucking Putin?

I need some memes of Putin and sergey

>run the nodes

As incredible as it may sound, yes. Zuckerberg case is also worth researching, obviously Evan Cheng connection is huge for ChainLink, but there's some more information to be found, it's vague, but it's out there. The truth is out there.

so tell us it you larping fag

Any idea if the floor has already been created or will we see some minor dips in the coming days? I'm looking to buy 2k.

he may or may not be larping but in 95% of cases his clues have actually led to previously undiscovered stuff that circumstantially seems like it could be chainlink so it's worth looking into.

That's quite possible but not exactly what I'm talking about. It's very similar info though.

guys i work for a huge enterprise co

we don't fukking do business with chainlinks

we do biz with ibm's and microsofts

you still think chainlink is close to any real partners in enterprise you are crazy

their best bet is to get paid like with SWIFT to collab and share their tech

their chain is years away from being enterprise worthy

GODDAM FOOLs

It held amazingly well with this mini-dump. $1 looks like a solid floor now. Real Linkies won't be selling for a long time so you need to know this thing is held by the ironest of hands.

I'm a real linki. I currently hold $1k but as soon as the opportunity presents itself I'm going to put down another 2k.

I did this with TRX when it was 4cents trying to catch a wave on Wabi ended up having to buy back and cut my stack by 1/3. Then I tried to swing TRX to build it back to my original amount and got caught chasing again when it started to run up to its ATH instead of dipping like I thought it would. Still made money but not nearly as much if I just held

>Bepнитecь в Poccию, плз!

Please someone call the iphone repair shop and record the call

>The truth is out there
Yeah, and the truth is youre a pathetic larping faggot.

I really tried hard to find a sberbank connection. I found something with Sberbank Insurance and EFMA. It looks like they did a PoC on the blockchain (putin seems favorable to ethereum) and needed oracles.

If you search google for this "PoC for P2P Oncoinsurance on Blockchain/Smart contract - Efma" you can find it.

Insiders, on the right track?

Nobody knows what will happen in the future, we're all speculating and I'm just sharing information I get from at least moderately reputable sources. There is publicly available information out there that gives base to speculation about FB moving into blockchain based advertising infrastructure. This could be ChainLinks territory and since Evan Cheng is involved in each side it is the obvious choice in my opinion

There you have it.

Sberbank, AI, accounting is another thing that might end up being true

That one feels a little weak, but if there's reason to think that could be chainlink that's good. Can you give any clues where to look for facebook? That's gonna be a bear to search for mark zuckerbergs name is everywhere.

Well said.