Fuk this PND shit. Lets find the next RaiBlocks or ICoN

ok faggots. you all are like "I NEED TO FIND A 10X COIN FUCK OR I FAIL MODE" "SHOULD I BUY UFR OR PFR OR JOG OR GOKU OR W/E SHIT COIN!?!? SHILL ME PLZ"

Ask yourself these questions

1. What did Raiblocks look like before it was $1? When it was a ICO?

2. What did ICON look like before it blew up? What was ICO price? What stood out on the ICO?

Find the answers to the above questions or anything related and post them in this thread.

We can find the formula to find the BEST investment. At that people you can confidently put a large amount of money knowing you made a good choice based off DATA and not emotions.

Emotional Trading = Never sleeping Cuz you Scared
Data Trading = You will never sleep cuz you cant stop making money.

GATHER THE DATA AND POST BELOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

flyp.me/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ICON
The Korean Ethereum, basically had tons of partnerships when it launched on Binance, and it has the ability to implement other blockchains.

SAMSUNG OF BLOCKCHAIN

UFR

It’s probably unironically BOScoin if they actually release soon

DENT won't take off as much as XRB, but it's an easy 5X end of month by my estimation.

>will eventually have 5 billion coins
no thanks friend

Dent has some major support. I've got a decent bag of DENT atm.

E

It's UFR you dummy

Small market cap
Huge potential

SimpleToken (OST)

Totally user dev team and entirely non normie use case though. I don't disagree... just hesitating putting a good chunk in this for those reasons.

Zer will pull a 100x because it’s a fast privacy coin which is most profitable to mine

Needed to get in a week ago for the 1000x possibility. 100x is still possible. That's not good enough for me, sorry.

there's a shitload of these security tokens trying to survive: SUMO, SAGA, HUSH, ZER... all small caps trying to do better than their bigger brothers... it's a competitive market for the security coins these days...

good one

REQ will as minimum go 10x
you know it is true if my ID is Du3WuYg8

TRST

I got in before that LOL

If you want 1000x then send me your email and I'll give you one but I'm not posting here since I haven't even got in yet. Fucking KuCoin delays

AppCoins, easily 10x by the end of the month

not an ico but fucking NAS
So new its MC hasn't even been determined on CMC. Can only buy on a few chink exchanges. The team is legendary.
Such an easy 10x, I can't understand why people aren't dumping all their money into this project.

>raiblocks ico
what

Apex crowdsale starts Jan 29th
This is the most obvious 100x
just look at all of the other NEO icos

DBC mooned, Red Pulse mooned

EASY 100X

>245 million supply
>currently 2.88 on binance
>just listed
sorry, but it's going to drop like a rock
no way it's worth 700 million market cap

I'm done accumulating so I'll let you know .

Xsh. Shield coin. Verge fork but better

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $15M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

Not a $10B marketcap potential token, but if the cryptobubble keeps up, it has serious potential for at least $500M.

CampusCoin is obvious a quick flip

Yesterday 100 sats
>today 200 sats

little to none sell walls
buy walls are nice
volume is increasing huge

project has a road map and future plans + low market cap and a fair supply of 500MM obvious moon mission beyond its 200 sats

KIN
cheap at the moment
Integration in the kik Environment and 300 mio user

How do the profits get paid out?

Agree, I havent seen this coined shilled much here which means its still under the radar, but it looks very promising

in ETH

retarded people still not buying BAT lol

DBC, not to shill but it checks out for normies.

AI, low coin price, still high market cap ranking.

Xsh sounds like a noise an annoying Jewish kid with braces and a head brace would make

Not buying

DBC just broke top 100 MC on coin market cap. It’s going to go up at least 5-10x from here

How often?
Doesn't really matter I just bought 0.1btc

I'm getting 50% on IntenseCoin every few days

Looking good guys see this is how we will literally be millionaires not shillinaires!

I'd it to late to get into XRB?

>An Ethereum-based Smart Contract is designed to distribute them to your FYP Token address.
>The payout will be distributed by default in the form of ETH.

You can read all about it here: flyp.me/faq

>Flyp.me will distribute the payouts every three months with the first around January. Following the first two payouts, the timing of the payout will be voted by FYP token owners in line with our commitment to distributed policy-making.

Don't forget to lobby the devs to list Monero. That is the only thing keeping the gradual stealing of marketshare from Shapeshift from turning into a fucking avalanche.

Any rough numbers on payout per coin based on current volumes?

Maybe if you asked this question a year from now when it'll be $1000 each

Bitcoin in 2012 was entirely non-normie.

Assuming it keeps it's current rate of growth of approximately doubling its growth each month, Jan-March would mean a total of 1952 BTC flowing through the system. Assuming a BTC price of $16k, that's $31.2M.

Assuming a 2% profit margin (which is a low assumption), that's $624,000 in profit. Half goes to token holders, holding 17.6M tokens, which yields approximately $0.03 per token.

It's low, but the KCS dividends are even lower. The price of the tokens will reflect potential future growth, as with KCS. And when Monero gets added, FlypMe has a chance to become market leader above Shapeshift, who currently process one transaction every 3 or 4 seconds.

Sorry if some of the numbers are a little bit off. Haven't slept in a while.

TAU is still pretty early and can 10x from here

10 btc wall on URF just got eaten dont say u wernt warned