It's fucking over, isn't it

It's fucking over, isn't it

no lol

It hasn't even begun

Don't think so. Not with the exchanges having to stop adding new users.

I'm afraid Tron is going to collapse the market.

if i dont make a million this year im going to kms

This bubble is tough as fuck. It almost makes me believe it will be there long enough to stop being a bubble.

it didnt crash in december so it wont crash, that was the window

How?

IDK what you're on about senpai i'm all in on ICX.

It literally dropped 100 billion in a few hours today after the CMC disaster. This baby can pop any day.

It's the same shit as the internet (((bubble))). They tried shutting it down, but since the crash look how many companies and shareholders because loaded beyond imagination. The jews hate that we are taking control of our own destiny and will try to destroy us, don't let it trick you. Blockchains are here to stay in the same way the internet isn't going anywhere. The world is about to change in the same way it changed with the mainstream use of the internet.

>call Big Lou and get a $1MIL term life policy
>1 year to Lamboland
>if you do kill yourself, your mom/bro/waifu gets the keys to a lambo after your death
You literally can't lose.

And it's already recovering with no shits given.

Liek you're mom's vaginity eh
Hahaha sick burn you test-tube bebbi :DDDDDD

It hit the top 10 with no working product. We've shifted from coins pumping from legitamate announcements/upgrades to pumping from 1 chinaman posting on Twitter.

TOP PUMP

No comrade premier, it has only begun

It's over. Crashing just like the tulip.

If it's over, get out.

Bitcoin is plummeting with no sign of stopping. It's under $15k now.

Bitcoin deserves to die. This might be bad for the market overall, but it needs to happen.

Will it ever rise above 18k again? Asking for a friend.

BTC 25k by eod

it definitely deserves to die if the devs keep refusing to fix its problems

>I'm afraid Tron is going to collapse the market.
TRX investors are so smart, aren't they?

yes, well probably see 100k no problem before it dies. wait for the current futures to fill and see what happens

No, it needs to be a natural proces. ETH is slowly taking it over. Before that it cannot happen, it must not.