No Xlm thread?

Did all the lumies kill themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/950471326405296128
dashboard.stellar.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably all dumped and moved on

not here stressing out because we know we will be rich comfy cozy moon rocket Fair X in FEB lmfao eat shit pajeeters

If this ever gets back to 70 cents im dumping my stack. Fuck this coin

snakey is not wakey. shuttle is refueling but this will be the LAST STOP. I hope you're all accumulating.

People this stupid on so many levels

I'm comfy holding ya dig...

125k Lumenati checking in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMOMMY MAKE IT GO UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Keep using minute charts and stay poor

The moment you faggots dropped your bags

twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/950471326405296128

Got over 500k, about 35% of my portfolio

Not sweating it one bit. This is a true long term hold, along with ETH

had 130k at one point. so fuckin ashamed i sold.
holding the rest till shes waaay up there

It's just a meaningless hush, no need to look further into it.

What do you see it being worth eoy?

the whales were just being generous and let it dip so everyone can get rich

160k checking in. Trading shit coins to try to get to 200k.

Such weak FUD. XLM is comfy af hold if you actually pay attention at all

nice, congrats. seriously.

ty based whales.

Even the big guys respect the snake

got in at 800 sats. sold everything first at 5400 sats and 4200 sats today. Some shit is happening in the market and ETH seems to be not impacted by it. Moved all to ETH

The good part of being a lumie is that these crashes do not even affect you, as your stack is constantly shrinking even with no crash.

5% or more of the total crypto marketcap

14k hodor reporting in

Veeky Forums is fucking delusional because they want their underground punk rock coins to take off, but in the end the most hated coins that are backed by normies like Ripple and Tron will win.

Hodl

>XLM is an underground punk rock coin
move along, kiddo

Why do people expect it to moon everyday? Let this be a lesson to you, either say on the train or get off and chase moon pumps.

Honestly these whales who prevent XLM from mooning and do coordinated fudding of it here just need to go fuck themselves already. I'd gladly accept this crashing to sub 1k SATs if it meant fucking these faggots over

Dumbfuk gonna regret selling today. Screen cap this and cry tomorrow.

>Backed by IBM
>Heavily connected to what will be THE most normie-friendly exchange the market has ever seen

>underground
LOL

because Veeky Forums is addicted to shitcoins that moon randomly and can't grok that Stellar is a Top10 coin now and follows the same rules as BTC, ETH, etc.

Holding 44k. Hope the little rockets will buy me a house ;)

Will i make it with 35k?

Ask your average normie if theyve heard about stellar lmao.

When the fuck is this shitcoin going to to anything except drop 5% every day.

940k reporting in, need to sell some ETH to get to 1M. Best risk adjusted bet right now, probably along with BCH and BAT.

If you don’t make it with 35k I will eat my boots. This coin will go 5x times in Feb alone.

Great, BAT mooned now.

I'm pissed that I missed its mission but I'm still not selling my XLM, you fucking whale faggots.

It won't do anything but go sideways tho.....

I got into XLM at 1200 sats, bought 17k, so still holding quite comfy. Can't wait for FairX to launch/get traction, muh gains will be... obscene.

REALISTICALLY how long until we hit $1 boys?

It literally all depends when whales fuck off, after that I don't think we're stopping at 1 dollar.

Sweet Jesus nigger. I have like 200$ in it. I'm a poorfag though. Thankfully I start work in 2 weeks and I'm going to be pouring my paychecks into crypto.

what's gud about stellar?

you've made it son

Given all the whaling, is it safe to dump a tiny stack to start accumulating more XLM or does it seem like the floor could rise any day now?

I hope it buys you a house too user

?

Why would I talk to normies you fucking normie

When did you buy in?

lol its getting ready to explode with fairx.io

I don't know, I'm tempted to do that, but then I realise that that's the whales goal, to shake off as many people as possible, so I just don't risk it.

I'm ~40% XLM, ~33% ZRX, 27% REQ, so even if XLM stagnates I still get some gains.

Have a 1000 lumies, strapped in and patiently hodling.

normally i'd be worried about fairx.io being shit but all other exchanges are so so SO fucking terrible that they'd have to intentionally fuck it up

Around 2 weeks ago

fairx is coming

fairx is going to be dope as hell. just you wait.

website site looks like a kindergartner designed it! loool

>they changed the site to something shittier looking
should we be worried?

you mean the landing page?

Poorfag here with 2,8k XLM, bought most of my stack at $0,88 and not worried one bit.

XLM and VEN are my risk adjusted best bets. At least we're on the same XLM page. ;)

Your faith is inspiring

this is a solid poorfagolio

but get ven in the mix

>twitter.com/michaeldowling/status/950471326405296128
dashboard.stellar.org/

dont kill yourself when this hits $100 April 2019

screenshot this faggot.

holding and quiet

what do you guys think about mobius? Gonna be run on the stellar network

HORY SHET ITS MOVING UP

Do it.

Buy the bazzinga coin, fits you better

not yet, but next dip I'm kicking out this fucking chair from under me

>Fair X in FEB

Same. Once u get sick of waiting and dump is when it moons

^
This

Yup, I'm Ex-Yu student who went with ~1300$ first, then after doing my research decided to dump rest of my savings (~1700$) in.

I don't think I have enough money yet to diversify any more, kinda feels bad since I really wanted to get into one more (Link/QSP/DNT/BAT) but p much all of them mooned already.

I'm waiting until at least 10k to diversify some more, which should be in 2 weeks or so.

this

Buy high, sell low! Always! pajeet

I didn't say I'd sell, just said I'd kms

REQ and XLM are both understandable
The other one makes not that much of sense

when dose fairx release?

A week ago

No, this was literally the one and only time I've ever sold high. I'm holding BNB and BAT now, feeling comfy.

Can I ask what's the big deal with stackexchange?

February

That other one is the one that will make me make it friend. My only regret is being from 2nd world country and not having any more money to put in it.

regardless of fairx, this coin is a sleeping giant.
its ran by a non profit. it was designed by one of the oldest names in crypto. it's backed by companies like stripe. who gives a fuck about ibm if you know who stripe is. if you haven't been watching stripe absolutely kick ass the last 7 years and you come to a board called biz then your life is a meme. it also has some of the cleanest code you'll see in a crypto platform and libraries already written for javascript, java, go, ruby, python, c#. its a diamond in the rough for sure. prove me wrong.

patience.

Still hodling you stupid faggot.

>buying high and then breaking even/selling for a loss
You do understand that this kind of behavior defines the noob investor? You're a living meme, m8.

Wishing you the best! :-)
We’re on the same boat on the xlm, hodl firmly

explain

you are not wrong. I think it could and should have a larger marketcap than Bitcoin

Question:
Hit 3$ mark

Would you sell it?

What about 15k? What's the minimum needed to m..make it?

Most other exchanges are closed, so even if fairx sucks, there will be tons of normies going there.

It wont get there till 2019 when Fairx releases. This coin is shit.

>Pic related
Confirmed partners

2019?
Are you high?
Do you have internet access?

Fucking solid mate. The only thing I’m worried about is a market crash but this market has not let us down ever. I do not doubt this coin one bit.

Once ripple hits coinbase I'm gonna dump it for xlm