Coins under $1 worth picking up? Biz told me a while back to get HST and COSS and it finally paid off...

Coins under $1 worth picking up? Biz told me a while back to get HST and COSS and it finally paid off. What's next penny coin to blow up biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/
discord
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REQ, XLM

>coins under $1
kill yourself

Doge just quintupled last week or so lol. Been bag holding for 4 years now it's fucking 5 figure

Lol I thought that too, but COSS and HST has made me more money then any other coin cuz they went from pennies to Dollar and up.

CAPP (currently $.38)

NFR conference presentation in 1 week, in negotiations with top 5 exchanges (quote from dev in telegram), and announcement with UAE company partnership coming

POE and XLM

LIFE - should be $1 eoy

Ascending Double Bottom has formed on REQ chart

Hope you've stocked up

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/

I am not done accumulating yet, so shouldn't post this.

But since I don't want to enjoy the gains alone: SimpleToken. Best team I have seen in a while

FUN

Pfr
Tau

ENJ

Full moon is coming.

TAU
Just released today

BAT
BNTY
DBC
REQ
XLM
FUN
SMT

and of course everyone needs a little DOGE

kill yourself

ENJOY THE JUST

You really, really should ask those questions in the discord group, like, REALLY.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

PFR - 20x = $$$
ALQO - 10x + Masternode = $$$
POSW - 10x + Rebranding + Trustless Proof of Stake + Cross Chain Proof of Stake = $$$

THE HOLY TRINITY OF 2018

Xto

Will do my research, appreciate it

flick the bitbean

Don't you have a street to attend to?

FUN, REDD, XLM

XCXT

UFR and TAU (Lamden)

ENJ or ENG?

DLT

B3Coin, Tron, and Confido

Go away meanie!

buy RPX tonight and hold for at least a week.
about to be listed on high volume chink exchange in 6 hours. then another one later this week.

PFR

Carbon

NOBL

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/

ETHBET, youre a fucking spastic retard if youre not stacking this. 8.5m total market circulation, platform coming next month, fucking 25 dollar incoming

XLM, MTH, maybe CND but its very dependent on the overall crypto market so

please, follow those instructions CAREFULLY and you will get BITCOIN

>platform coming next month
source me nigga

COLX

XBL

thank me in 2 days

What's this discord about?

Love the way this newyearfags thing on coin value over market cap :-D

its about percentages, not prices faggot.

BBT, NAS are going to be huge

FUN

getting listed on bitfinex right now
welcome

Why is there not a cap and circulating supply in CMC?

b3 rebrand today trading at 2 sats

Seems extremely memeish, would you shill it to me seriously?

CAPP -- ALIBABA CLOUD PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT LATER THIS MONTH AND MORE EXCHANGES COMING LATER THIS MONTH
COLX

BNTY obviously, it still has a 100m marketcap.

UFR duh

Giant sell wall ; /

Have you still got your HST? I bought some yesterday at $5USD. It just seems both very promising and very professional. I only have 135HST but I can only see it going up, especially considering it’s supply.

As for 2018 under $1... I’ve put a fair bit into PFR.

BNTY

Also it's market cap you should be watching idiot

KIN is the next moon mission. 100x easy.

What’s your opinion of a good market cap range when investing in something you deem promising?

It's all relative, but most coins are hitting $500-800 million, nearly all eventually

BNTY is pretty solid and still taking off, it's gonna double after these buy walls it's at. No way in hell it's dipping below its 100m

*sell walls

What the fuck is happening with HST? I'm 1385% up already, but can't find any news or anything like that. Why is it mooning?

If you don't have kucoin pls use my referral code family, and welcome aboard cowboy

KIN on Coss.io thank me later

I’ll give it a look. I’ve seen it mentioned here and there but haven’t done my research. My portfolio isn’t that big though and I don’t want to spread it across too many coins. Maybe I can take from my ETH stack but we shall see

XLM

lol 10 trillion coins... at a 10 trillion dollar market cap... 40 times the size of BTC's cap... it'll be worth 1$

stock up now

Nice user

Here's my referral code

7Qw6Ms

If you do, transfer with ETH Itll take literally 5 minutes, PRL also looks promising

I picked up 400 Ada during the sale at 0.80
See you niggers back at 1.40
Then in Japan when denbit cards

Where to buy?

Buy KIN on coss.io. massivly undervalued.

HODL OPUS

I dove into this too. Lots of great sleepers out there.

BURST ... you're welcome

I bought 50k Siacoin the other week at 228sat/$0.03, and it ended up going up to over 520/$0.07

It seems like a solid project with decent name recognition, so I'm gonna hold long term. I bought it with money I didn't care about, so I'm not afraid to lose it.

it wasnt released today the ico finished last week its been trading for a bit now. eth delta and idex only right now

BBT... one of the founders from NXT. Solid dev team. still under the radar. easy 10x potential 50-100x

Bitclave, volume is high and it has some insane partners (check the website) , guys like Bancor, Qtum, etc. Plus the lead advisor is co founded of ICON. It has 2 million despite being on some shitty chink exchange (Bibox). Once it hits another one who knows how high it will go. 100x easy.

Once this hits Kucoin it will go fucking insane

I'm pretty much retarded and have no clue where to begin with cryptocurrency. Where do I start and what's the key from living with my gf's parents to having 100K by next year?

Bitclave, if it hits $20 that's a 100x

can i buy Bitclave on Hitbtc or do i have to use another site?

Volume is currently $6 milllion on Bibox, a few days ago it was less than 1 million. This is going to be fucking massive

CAMPUS COIN aka free normie money

Hitbtc is funky and overpriced, use bibox

DeepBrainChain (DBC)

Linda has been blowing up.

I only have on Kucoin and Hitbtc, since many other has locked down the registration for new users.

>just on two sites
Who gives a shit?

Just lik KIN on coss.io. get it cheap before its widespread!

I buy memecoins and memecoin accessories.

>still holding trx
the madman

add KIN to your portfolio. truly the greatest meme!

You can still sign up on Bibox, just transfer some eth (for low fees) and buy it

The technology looks pointless and their PR is pure fabrication...but it looks prime for PnD when it hits another exchange.

what about bcn? I just invested an asston and hoping for a payout

UFR, FUN are all promising

BBT easily. Check out the whitepaper. CEO talks all the time on Telegram. Big things to come.

It's a decentralized search engine that pays you to use it and doesn't sell your data. It's perfect to replace Big Brother Google.

Also, it's a new coin so the PR machine hasn't ramped up yet, but they are partnered with loads of great guys like Bancor and Qtum.

Read:

fuck sake. HitBTC is wierd. how do i deposit money, so i can buy some some shit

Got in at $0.03
With great risk comes great reward. Thats why you should always buy memecoins.