This magazine came out 30 years ago tomorrow

This magazine came out 30 years ago tomorrow.

If you don't think there is a game changer coming within the next 24 hours, you're retarded.

Pro tip:. It's XLM.

I really fucking hope so because this coin is a prison
How much gain do you expect?

In the short term, that is

This is about truths. Not answers.

The fact you are asking about gains show how plebian you are.

xlm is at the very least going back up to around $1, and then can go anywhere from $1.5 to $3 when fairx beta comes out (late jan/early feb)

> It's XLM
> Not XRP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!

STOP RESISTING!

Just dumped, I feel relieved not holding this AIDS coin

Maybe sometime, but right now the banks are losing. The coming 2 years will surely be those of Stellar.

Your ignorance is showing

lol 300% prison in two weeks

VEN and XLM and ETH literally the only coins worth buying and HODL

what is wrong with you fools

The coin that caters to the poor and middle class. VS. A coin that caters to the wealthiest, most powerful people in the world, governments and militaries, with a collective $500 Trillion of wealth.

GEE I WONDER WHICH ONE IS GOING TO WIN?

STOP RESISTING!

ven is xlm are slow..jump in closer to moon

The coin that can do 1000tx per second, run ICO's on it's network, and will be the backbone of a fiat to crypto exchange that might just change the nature of this game

vs

A centralized shitcoin that allows banks to extract BTC and ETH from you in exchange for hot air.

Gee I wonder.

Brain gang

the people eventually win. it's called REVOLUTION mofo and it happens whenever we get our $$ jacked for long enough like we have by the BOOJIES

Lol. The first part described exactly what XRP and Interledger Protocol is. Read about Interledger Protocol. Everything of value in the economy will be tokenized and traded against XRP.

Stop resisting.

Fuck you. The people don't want your decentralized shit. They want something that is powerful and will last for centuries. That's why they're going for XRP. They don't want to tear down and rebuild the system. They want to fix it's problems in a surgical way and bring it forward for a few more hundred years. That's what XRP and Interledger Protocol is.

You live in an XRP world now. Stop resisting.

The fact that your answer involves calling me a plebeian shows you're fucking retarded.

I don't doubt it, but what makes you say that? Is this all dependent on how much fairx takes off? Does the market cap confirm this as likely?

Im considering picking up about 500 bucks more but I'm not so certain about it

moon is nigh and no i wont give up my seat but you already knew that

take your roman shitcoin i'll take the dark ages and freedom with xlm betch

I didn't see an answer there, only a truth. Nice try, pleb status confirmed.

holy shit, I know exactly what's going to happen.

then say it faggot

>this coin is a prison
holy shit when did you invest? at the most recent ATH? are you retarded?

I'm up 10x even still and I'm comfy as fuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WONT IT GO UP I BOUGHT AT ATH AND IF YOU LIKE MY VIDEOS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT TEEHEE LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Barbarian detected.

You should own both you stupid fuck.

>plebian
Fuck off nerd

> Putting your money in the crypto that isn't going to be the next world reserve currency.

No.

fellow celt or teuton ?

I'm a Roman.

I kekd, take your turkish shit some place else wannabe

>Lose money
>Buy XLM

Pick one.