Myers Briggs Memetest

Lets have a Meme Briggs testthread. I'm very curious of the results here on Veeky Forums. I'm an INTJ autist.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

oddlydevelopedtypes.com/files/The Secret Lives of INTPs.pdf
16personalities.com/esfp-personality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll ruin the surprise for you. Everyone here is intj, intp or a minority waste of space.

This is why I wanted to start the thread. I also believe that most anons are intj types.

everyone on here is INTJ/INTP/ENTJ/ENTP.

Most of us are introverted assholes who lack empathy and are trying to be flithy rich so we can talk shit to everyone who doubted us. Mini martin shkrelis

>Myers Briggs

There's a reason no serious psychologist uses this shit you know

ISTJ master race reporting in

ENFJ radical, the ADD used to hurt but now it helps.. bust out guitar or uke, write songs, retired from IT Arch prison thanks to crypto, travel the world, own a food truck, trained gourmet chef, 3 point shooting champion (21 in a row), beat mike tyson punch out 1st try, challenge yourselves fags don't just I the shit out of your life

Pic related
This.

The Big 5 is a pygmy compared to Myers Briggs. Academic psychologists just hate it because it's been consumed by normies and workplaces.
t. HR Director (MSc in Psych) who performs MBTI testing on every employee

INTP-T

struggle between beeing overly emotional and apathically logical

INTJ master race, you will never be as successful and as autistic as we are.

I'm INTP. A while back there was thread and it seemed about 70% were INTP too.

INTP

thanks for playing crypto with us responsible-kun, i like seeing stj's in my game

this board and everyone on it should be nuked

INTPs are based
t. INTP

ENTP YOU AUTISTS

wow you described me perfectly

INTP-T here.

Also this.

INTP, what a surprise ...
8/10 of these tests have labeled me as into, the rest - intj

INTP checking in

ESTP

the chad Veeky Forumsnesman

ISTJ
Funny because I am not a very moral person.

intj. but i stack wis. for mdef.

only reason workplaces use it is because it's easy, cheap, and any drooling retard can understand the useless things it says

>INFP

INFP here. I feel things you people wouldn't even believe.

hello brethren

maybe there are women on Veeky Forums

Interesting. I had ENFP for so long, now it’s INFP.

has to be. no way these are men.

Infp

INFP REPORTING HERE

>ISTP

the building is still 3/4 empty

what gives?

Did it again.
INTP-a

INFJ

Useless? Define useless, humanist. A contained system with controlled variables can produce values when applied consistently towards a population. The Big 5 is nothing more than an extra variable which then has to be fleshed out even further between two different spectrums per attribute. The MBTI is concise and fairly accurate. I say this as someone who studied Piaget explicitly for my Master's Thesis and very familiar with the modes underlying developmental psychology.

was ENFP for years probably INFP now.

NFP master race

you all die in the next war
you're never going to make it

INTP Logician

im a genuis

ENTP here.

"YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-A)"

This. Difficult to "guess" B5, very easy to guess MBTI.

To all the INTP's: Read "The secret life of INTP's". 280 pages of truth.

That’s okay. I’m poor so let me die already.

thanks. I think i found it here.
oddlydevelopedtypes.com/files/The Secret Lives of INTPs.pdf

>The secret life of INTP's
Thanks user. Will look into it.

t. bipolar INTP

Where's my ENTP boys at?

INTJ. Also a grill. Rarest form of Intj apparently.
My favourite people are ENFP, super friendly and always impressed by me

ENTP master race. We gon be rich nigros

My nigga.

No idea what help these traits would be in trading crypto, but goddamn it's nice to sometimes be so confident you steamroll through mistakes without letting them bother you.

This personality test is so retarded, even fucking astrology is better than this shit

AHHH MY LINKIES ARE GONEE YOU TRICKED ME WHAAT THE FUUUUUUUCK

INFJ master race here.
Rarer than a femmanon.

INTJ , Bingo

INTJ here...leaning easily into ENTJ with a beer on board.

HAHAH yes scam you bitch. Thanks for the monies. Your mom is also going to die in her sleep.

I see nothing has changed in the decade since I last did one of these

LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

Come at me

Im all alone?

INFP faggot here :( Went all in XLM

INTP here.

pseudoscientific bullshit.

you are a fag if you believe in this shit

INTJ-A

NTs are masterrace, SFs are subhuman

can confirm, INTP here

Entp

>tfw the only INFJ male on Veeky Forums

16personalities.com/esfp-personality

I'm probably richer than all of you in crypto, lol

(ENFP-T)

What does that mean?

and? I see your conclusion. Whats is your premise.

INTP MASTERRACE

INTJ master race

join this pnd if u want ez money
discord (dot) gg (slash) HzdnKX

No. But you are probably the only deluded Carrotfag here

I'm a male.

None really. Just enjoy the life. I've been an anime shut-in for a long time so I know more or less what goes through the head of average guy here. Doesn't have to be this way and that is unhappy way to spend your life. Love yourself!

fight me faggot

ENTJ-A here.
> Big on self betterment
> Multiple revenue streams including crypto
> Work for myself because couldn't tolerate a boss telling me what to do, a female boss was the last straw
> Extroverted, great at self promotion
> Recently sold a patent to a firm, have about seven other ideas in the planning, all of them I know with the correct work would make mint
> No idea why someone works fast food or cleaning office. If your a kid going thru college, that's ok, but a grown ass man? You should be ashamed. Back yourself, you've gotta have ideas, make something of yourself
> Enjoy challenges, like to push myself
> Hate, absofuckinglutely hate weak, emotional people, especially if they're men
> Especially men who bitch about mean politicians or bullshit crap like rape culture, organic foods or black lives on social media
> Can't understand why people rely on government assistance. Unless you got half your face blown off in Iraq, or have legit downs syndrome, you ain't got no excuse
> Love social interaction, but only with people who are worthy of it. People who back themselves, are intelligent, who like a fight.
> Not interested in cultivating relationship with family. Hate it when they call to check how things are going. It's none of your business
> Love walking into a room full of people, I already feel like I own that space and these guys present opportunity to make money

Apparently I'm an asshole. I'm fine with that, I'm going places, have no interest in anyone's hurt feelings.

>male

>Carrot is not happening and neither is Jimbei
>The current arc sucks ass
>Law is the worst thing to happen to One Piece.
>Dofla is best boy. Zoro is best op.

there you go

if you disagree with anything listed here you are literally retarded

it me

I usually get INTP on these things.

INTP here
you nailed it bro I just wanna get rich and tell everyone what fucking dumbasses they are for ever questioning my massive brain

I nonironically think Martin is actually a super cool guy to hang with

rly meks u think

Are we gonna make it bros?

> ENFP
You're pretty 'out' there. Social. Full of ideas. Good company, people gravitate towards you. You like to talk with a group of friends, laughter banter gets you happy.
Like doing new things, probably want to travel, go to new cities.
You're probably into nature. Would enjoy a quiet day in the forest or beach just chilling and not worrying about shit.
Observer of people, notice things about them that others miss.
Probably pretty messy at times and a bit scattered brained. Can get stupidly stuck on an emotional issue that no one cares about.
Watch your stress levels, although you are usually pretty chill, you can get too caught up in day to day life. This has potential to hold you back.

this one gave me INTJ.

Estp with adhd. Chad as fuck

THIS WHOLE SHIT IS RETARDED, FAKE AND GAY

YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?

FUCKING WANKERS

numale*

Ind = indian?