Other urls found in this thread:

0xproject.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ethfinex here we go

$0.67 and $1.07 reporting in

too late to buy in now?

$0.84 reporting in

0.13$ ED after release Commodore reporting in

humble $0.09 brag. My only regret is not buying more. It's not too late to make it Veeky Forums this one easily going to $10 by EOY conservatively

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

$0.10 gang reporting.

$0.89 here. thought I missed the move when I bought...

What's your reasoning? I haven't seen this one shilled too hard anywhere which is good

>be poofag
>can only afford 242 0x

feels

Added to Bitfinex

Been loading this since it was .50, feels good. One of my best long term holds for 2018

Should have been here when it was released and shilled to high heaven. It's going to be the foundation of decentralized exchanges.

Holy fucking shit we'll hit $10 much faster than I thought

Easiest call on earth. Literally telegraphed this call. If you aren't in, you deserve to stay poor. No excuses.

avalanche of new $$ awaiting authorization at all the alt exchanges, a blue chip portfolio foundation coin like ZRX could hit $10 in a month.

22 cent pajeet here. you can't get comfier than this in the third world.

Bought in the ICO @ $0.137

Bought twice as much post-ICO on EtherDelta for $0.07 - $0.09

Feels good man. I bought in at the ICO for max allotment, and also bought the absolute bottom of this coin.

Feels really fucking good.

Bought at 1 dollar, sold at 1.4 to buy a coin that has dropped.

Great job! :D

QSP will follow, ZRX and QSP are the most important coins in crypto

Happy for you ICObros. Just don't dump on me too hard ok :')

tfw invested my first 50$ just to get an idea on how everything works and a friend recommended this coint. am at 780$ already. not a bad start, i suppose. too bad i did not invest more, but at the same time even if it goes to shit, i will only technically lose 50$

wasnt ICO price $0.048?

shill me on QSP

Got in at .19 with 6.5k.

May god bless you all

0.22 but only 421 :(

>only 5k from 50 cents
>knew this was a good coin and would grow naturally but decided to chase Veeky Forums pnd scams instead of putting in more when it was

>tfw I literally wanted to buy a grand of this yesterday and bought KMD instead

Will audit/failsafe all eth smart contracts, legitimize dapps for normie world

$1.95 presently meanwhile 0x has been totally anti-hype both at the project level as well as here on Veeky Forums

meanwhile REQ and LINK which get shilled here relentlessly are half the price

50p gang i knew our accumulating was worth it, this is an actual coin with utility.

Ouch.

Go big or go home, in my opinion.

I'd rather risk losing $5,000 at a shot to make $1 Million, than risking only $50 just to make a paltry $10k.

I feel like it's kinda too late for it, it was 1k SATs like 3 days ago.

I know since I've been monitoring it closely, but I guess I just decided to keep my XLM over it. Oh well, it will probably pay off as soon as FairX gets released.

>1.95

Check again bro. Bunance just hit 2.20

How the fuck is this almost 3 dollars on bitfinex wtffffffffffffffffffff why didnt I buy

I don't think so. But I may be confusing it with XRL.

Either way, on both coins, I nabbed them in the ICO and grabbed them post-ICO for the cheapest fiat value the coins ever saw.

you made a lot of money stop whining, I sold this and got fucked.

what mechanisms does 0x have to reduce supply and counteract the money velocity problem

0x going ballistic right now.

Bought at 25c but bagheld for 3 months and finally sold once it peaked to like 40c

At least the ETH I used from selling I managed to 10x so im not too fussed

i hear you would not unload XLM at this point see QSP at $1.50 soon enough

i guess you are right. but i have quit my job so it was not really an option for me to waste a lot of money on a virtual monopoly money. but i guess i will look into investing more after such a great first experience. I am looking at GoNetwork ICO atm, maybe some of you guys know anything about it.

$2.60 on bitfinex
Shit will hit $4 this week.

.21 reporting in hombre. This was so inevitable, my body is so ready.

EOY predictions?

I think you are. I bought in at ICO too but only put down $600 bc it was my first crypto investment. Either way gj mate

zrx gonna set several small bull flags till 4 dollars consolidate for several days than make a run to just under 10 dollars

What's the reason for this

this?

Its dying on binance

bought a bunch of this a few months ago when people were shilling it and district0x... im rich

>dying on binance
good for arbitrage then

0.1 USD here. Cant really believe it

it is a foundation for decentralized exchanges and it is going to be used on websites like ethfinex. plus it got added to chinese exchange not so long ago

Oh ok i see - it was just added to bitfinex

It's actually one of the better so called (non-shitcoins)

Pic related is best '18 Stack (+ Link)

tfw Veeky Forums said that tokens dont moon, well would you look at that

someone answer plz

>virtual monopoly money
Oh man, you're so getting left behind if you don't do your research.

This is the next evolution of money, not some fake monopoly money. This is why it's going to be the biggest redistribution of wealth in human history.

All those reluctant millionaires and billionaires are basically going to be giving us their money by default through not investing into this new economic and financial system.

In 0x protocol, orders are transported off-chain, massively reducing gas costs and eliminating blockchain bloat. Relayers help broadcast orders and collect a fee each time they facilitate a trade. Anyone can build a relayer.

0xproject.com/

what site do you use to buy your crypto guys?

no i know what you mean, i was just meming. i have been interested in crypto for quite a while, me and my lads wanted to buy btc back when it was 4$. but you know how it is, sometimes you just cant afford it, especially if you are a student and do not want to get any loans.

Rate my stack Veeky Forums

Will 2018 be a good year for me?

I bought into this piece of shit at 0.35$, but being a mega fucking brainlet I sold all my coins during the pre-christmas crash and never bought back into this. Kill me. Always knew it's a good project but I thought I could get bigger gains elsewhere.

What's the difference between that and pic related?

Besides the fact that market cap is already blown up

Never sell coins or equity unless the team has demonstrated they have given up

Everything? They have nothing in common other than both having 0x on the name.

>whats the difference between a bit and a bitcoin

Ok I have a really noblet question. I have my ZRX on metamask. How do I send them. I am trying to figure out myetherwallet but its tricky.